[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wastedpotential/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>tfw I have a 7 inches by 6 inches dick but I never even came close to seeing a vagina

At least you sissies can blame it on your tiny weewee
>>
>>27525934
>>r/bigdickproblems
Fuck you, humblebragging cunt
>>
>>27525952
No need to be mad friend. I'm just pointing out that bullying people with a big donger is wrong. It conditioned me into thinking I should not be a virgin. You make fun of white people, good looking people, rich people and hung people when none of that has anything to do with being a virgin
>>
7 inches, half black. Unfortunately I have horrible skin problems and am prone to strange problems around my crotch and dick area, destroying my self confidence.
>>
File: 1449486466125.gif (985 KB, 254x160) Image search: [Google]
1449486466125.gif
985 KB, 254x160
If i hear "i thought you'd be working for NASA" from one more highschool acquaintance...
>>
>>27526039
It's always something isn't it... I lost 100 pounds thinking I'd finally be confident enough to do fucking ANYTHING. What do you know, I'm thinking about my fucking tiny dick and my shit beard. Even the people with everything find some reason to fucking complain, there's no escaping it.
>>
>>27526213
Yeah dude, I get the exact feeling. Lost weight, hair got gross and messy over the last few years, skin problems starting coming up and between 15-19 my nose turned jewish. Is it a lost cause? I take 30 minute showers, do squats, buy expensive shampoos and facial cleansers, all to look below average.
>>
>7 inches
>wasted potential

Fuck you. I could have been a great scientist, I even got selected for a great college for physics, but I get so anxious when I'm surrounded by people I couldn't attend classes. So here I am, making a living in IT because I wasted my fucking life.

BTW, I'm 8 inches fucking shit.
>>
>>27526255
You can still go back dude, if you've gotten a job in IT I'm sure your people skills have improved and you can handle that anxiety now. They tend to keep their accepted on hand you may have to retest though.
>>
>>27525934
post dick op
>>
File: IMG_20160214_235901900.jpg (986 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_235901900.jpg
986 KB, 1080x1920
>>27526321
Sure

>inb4 out of shape
I will do sport once I'm done with uni
>>
>>27526245
It's not a lost cause, just make enough money to buy a child from an egg donor. Bam, goal done. Why hasn't everyone thought of this jesus just buy your friends and kids. DUHHH!
>>
>>27526309
I might be too negative, but I feel too old, I'm 28 and I feel like I should have a PhD at this age or else I won't be accepted for anything. Going back to college just seems so stupid.
>>
>>27525934
daily reminder that big dick genes code for roasties
don't perpetuate the monstrosity it has to stop
>>
>>27526353
thats a beautiful cock 8/10 would suck and let you fuck my tight ass
>>
>>27526403
You're definitely being too negative man. 28 is fucking nothing. People don't give a shit about that if you have work history to fill up before your absence, as long as they know where you were and you have a dramatic story as to why you decided to come back to school people will listen to you if you have a phd man. If you have a good story you can sell anything. Think more about the ways around a bad-situation than of how to avoid the situation entirely.
>>
>>27526453
I know I can bullshit my way through a lot of filters, I've been doing this. Still I just have a dream of being a useful human being and doing something for mankindl, not just a white collar jerk who makes a living. No insult intended to anyone who makes a living, I just feel empty doing this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.