[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the person that walked away from you and is in some part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 138098093871.jpg (1 MB, 4160x5000) Image search: [Google]
138098093871.jpg
1 MB, 4160x5000
Who is the person that walked away from you and is in some part responsible for what you've become?
>>
>>27525416
Guadalupe Reyes
>>
File: 1428254964255.png (105 KB, 359x380) Image search: [Google]
1428254964255.png
105 KB, 359x380
On a larger scale, probably my dad. Not entirely his fault though.

More recently a girl in another town rejected me because I'm a revolting person and I've been in a depressive episode.
>>
>>27525453
Lol rejection dosnt even bother me anymore
>>
no one walled away from me, I walked away from them
>>
>>27525494
this
and it was because they were terrible2me
>>
File: 1441003000025.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1441003000025.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>27525470
I was extremely confident about it and expected something approaching happiness but in the end I pulled the rug out from under myself.
>>
>>27525416
My mother. How am I supposed to learn how to love? Or talk to women? Or properly dress myself? It's really fucked me up. I'm a weirdo, I can see it in people's faces. They are disgusted by me.
>>
That person who walked away from me, and is completly responsible for who I have become, is me. It's the saddest shit seeing how much I fucked up and the glorious missied oppourtunities. I guess I've never really had any self confidence.
>>
My father. It's almost the 10th anniversary of the last time I spoke to and saw him (I'm 22). How can I trust another human being when I was betrayed by my own father?
>>
Luciana sabrina lares coletti, but what I have become is 90% my fault and the rest is mostly hers and my family
>>
Humanity, society, and so on.
>>
File: 1389407713768.jpg (31 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
1389407713768.jpg
31 KB, 462x320
My self-esteem and self-confidence :^}
>>
>>27525416
>be me
>be 20
>nogs rioting and won't risk my life working alone at a small store at night for minimum
>get fired
>get looking for jobs hardcore
>weeks turn into months with not so much a call back
>mother becomes irate
>tells me that I'm comfortable doing nothing
>can't prove that I've actually been firing off at least 10 apps a day to anywhere with an opening
>money starts to become tight
>she asks to use my credit card to stay afloat
>if it's one thing I can do, it's that
>she maxes it out
>a couple weeks later she tells me to gtfo
>call my friend who had been anticipating this since we became friends a year ago
>he comes over and helps me pack up
>soul is crushed but still manage to tell my mother I love her
>she shrugs at me and says whatever

My last tethering thread to humanity died that day. It will be a day that I never forget. I wasn't even a fucking NEET like some of you. I tried to find work, I gave them a line of credit I was never certain I could ever pay back, and this is how I'm repaid?
>>
>>27525416
Fiona.
>complete loner in highschool
>one day meet Fiona
>shes my first kiss
>red hair, skinny and fragile, the softest voice a woman could have
>a couple days later first kiss
>she stops talking to me because im a boring faggot, I would always think about her.
>thought of her as a coping mechanism, closed my eyes and imagined her iwhen dad yelled and hit me for grades
>get fit
>run into her
>go on two dates
>im a little less autistic now
>invites me to sadie hawkins dance senior year
>first time ever going to a school dance
>so fucking excited
>plan the whole thing out the last week
>after dance and restaurant, we are looking at stars
>go in to kiss her
>no wait anon, theres someone else
>feelsbadman.jpg
>very sad, stop exercising get fat
>its not like l loved her or anything i thought, i dont think i knew her that well, sad, but not clinically depressed
>didnt know it at the time, but lost my coping mechanism, never knew she was it.
>1 year later major depression, i think it was genetic or something i just went from being quiet loner guy to depressed full on shut in guy
>everything will be alright, ill get over it
>drop out of college
>that was 3 years ago.
>still think about her
>sometimes in bad nightmares she yells at me at a restaurant and im naked and she says how fat i got
> wake up and cry
>dream happens 3 times a year normally around february
>i guess i did love her.
miss ya fifi. Ill be dead in a couple years anyway. I hope she has a good life.
>>
File: frgm2.png (225 KB, 8320x10000) Image search: [Google]
frgm2.png
225 KB, 8320x10000
Everyone. I was in that awkward period transitioning from child to teenager with undiagnosed ADHD-PI and my family falling apart due to my mother getting stomach cancer. If you met me at this time you'd cringe, call me a twat and leave it at that, and it wasn't just edgelords who would do this, teachers, childhood friends, careers advisors, smooth talking liberals who would preach about tolerance and understanding one minute then ostracize me the next without an ounce of cognitive dissonance.

No one wanted to deal with me, when my mother finally died my grades dropped from As and Bs to Es and Fs and the only response was a 2 minute conversation with some vice-principal lady who obviously just wanted me to leave her office and stop wasting her time. By I remember once this girl was sent to the school counselor right away after having a panic attack because she had to stand up for too long or something, at first she claimed that everyone is ok but eventually people goaded her into getting help. Normies tell me it is wrong to blame anyone but myself and ask for anything or expect anything, they say I am entitled and narcissistic for doing so, yet this attitude was reserved for me alone, looking back at that dumb kid it is overwhelmingly obvious that he was fucked over.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.