[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a girlfriend >meet any other cute girl >instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>have a girlfriend
>meet any other cute girl
>instantly fall in love

how do I stop this from happening? I do have female friends but they are kind of ugly, when they are cute, show any interest for me or I find them interesting eventually I end up having a crush on them.
>>
File: Checking into Auschwitz.jpg (13 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
Checking into Auschwitz.jpg
13 KB, 236x306
>>27525111
>have a gf
A good first step would be leaving this board, you fucking normalfaggot.
>>
>>27525135
Come on you piece of shit, don't be so neo-/r9k/. Having a girlfriend does not make you a fucking normie. I miss the classic r9k.
>>
>>27525135
lol #getrekt virgin
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (24 KB, 505x556) Image search: [Google]
shut it down.jpg
24 KB, 505x556
>>27525147
>having a girlfriend does not make you a fucking normie
Oh, come on now, are you a total fucking retard? How in the fuck can someone with a gf be a fucking robot?
>>
>>27525240
What is a robot then
>>
>>27525240
Your definition of robot is basically a person with asperger or what?
>>
>>27525267
>either extremely small or no amount of friendships
>social outcast for most of life

Lurkmore.

>>27525268
A lot are autistic, but not all. I am schizotypal, myself.
>>
>>27525291

r9k was originally a more creative form of /b/, not a pity-party shithole that you turned it into and "claimed".
>>
>>27525291
I think we all have a different definition of robot. I do consider myself a social outcast. I never go out, I don't have friends. Yeah, I have a girlfriend and what?

A robot is a robot by choice. A forced robot is nothing but a failed normie. Why? Because he fucking wants to be a normie, he's sad because he isn't "Chad", because he can't fuck girls and be normal. That's all because of mental issues and shit. I don't like people. I don't like being with people. I have a different way of seeing life, I see most people as dead corpses walking (edgy I know). Yet still, if I want to have sex with a cutie girl I try my best to do it. Because it's nice.

You too want to have sex with a cutie girl, right? We all want that. Except for gay people but they are not from this planet. In any case, you are not a robot. You are a failed attempt of normie. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27525342
Old /r9k/ was. The board was deleted and we demanded it back for our feels, and we got it. We won the board by right of conquest.

>>27525363
>social outcast
>having a gf
I'd like to see you explain this.
>>
>>27525400
>I'd like to see you explain this.
Do you really think ALL girls in the world are going to make you become a social monster going to clubs or something? What the fuck is being a social outcast if it's not actively looking to keep yourself away from society/social gatherings?

I think you have a very television based idea of what means to be in a relationship with someone.
>>
>>27525446
No, I think you can't fucking meet a girl if you're an actual social outcast (i.e. have zero social contacts whatsoever).
>>
>>27525111

I know this feel so fucking hard. I think it's made infinitely worse and more noticeable by the fact that literally every single woman on Earth seems more interested in me precisely because I have a girlfriend.

Always.

Fuck.
>>
>>27525465
You can't be a social outcast completely. Unless you are from a first world country with autism bucks or a family that supports your lifestyle you'll have to contact people one way or another. That doesn't make you a normie.
>>
>>27525400

not how it works, faggot. You're the reason it went away in the first place.
>>
>>27525465
>social outcast
>can't be social with other social outcasts

where the fuck are we again?
>>
>>27525489

I think we're all waiting for a story, anon.
>>
>>27525489
I live in a dorm and haven't had a conversation since August. So, yeah, you can be a complete social outcast. The people in the dorm have actually started a rumor that I am a sex predator, and that that is why I don't leave.
>>
File: The fuck did u say.jpg (512 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
The fuck did u say.jpg
512 KB, 1280x960
>>27525489
>Unless you are from a first world country with autism bucks or a family that supports your lifestyle you'll have to contact people one way or another. That doesn't make you a normie.
Normie get out
>>
>>27525541
Who pays for your food? How do you live?
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (35 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
35 KB, 604x604
>>27525577
Parents. Go down to the Uni cafeteria once or twice a day, and otherwise don't leave room except for class.

>tfw mother called me crying, begging me not to kill myself, saying that she just wants me to be happy
>>
>>27525617
Then your fucking family is supporting you, dumb fuck. If you don't have a family willing to pay for your shit you'll have to get it yourself.
>>
>>27525629
And how does that invalidate being a social outcast? Just because our brothers in poor countries die does not mean that they are not with us.
>>
>>27525657
Your brothers in poor countries are alive and working, bro.
>>
>>27525687
They can work without social contacts. A large part of them do not have any though, and that includes gf. If you have a gf, you are not a social outcast, because a girl wanting to mate with you is a seal of approval to you.
>>
>>27525756
No wonder why no one likes you man.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.