[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things women do that annoy you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1423178923550.jpg (180 KB, 960x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423178923550.jpg
180 KB, 960x1024
Post their own pics on /s/ pretending to be someones husband. Eg;

'Rate my wife/you like her?/what would you do to her/rate my gfs tits'

You're not smart or clever. You were too ugly for /soc/ and reddit so you had to resort to that.

Fuck this entire website is a shining example of why are pieces of shit.

Just look at this pic, this is an average /soc/ user. Some washed up whos so desperate for attention she crammed as many pens up her asshole just to impress some fat neck beard losers on 4chan.

You're disgusting, you deserve rape.
>>
slut, cunt, whore.

test
>>
My post isn't about women but your post reminds me of my hatred for people who post their shitty poorly lit amateur garbage on /hc/ with their ugly roastie wives and girlfriends. Nobody wants to see that trash.
>>
whenever they talk
>>
Just the usual shit married men have bitched about for decades.

>im mad at you but i'm not going to tell you why
>i'm gonna get more mad when you don't figure it out

>yeah you worked all day but i had to vacuum and clean the counter! I'm tired too!

>if you don't do [insert stupid fucking thing she can do herself] then no sex tonight!

I hate all that stupid shit.
>>
I don't know what it is with women but they constantly have to insert themselves into men's shit. I don't go on some female only forum or group and try and insert myself into whatever female shit they are talking about and try to relate with them, they wouldn't want me there in the first place

but it's totally fine in women/femanons minds to come on here and insert themselves into our shit and think they can relate to us. you don't understand us, we don't understand you. go away and go on fucking lolcow.
>>
Women literally are not capable of self reflection for one.

They are essentially large children we accidently gave too many rights
>>
>>27525171
SAME
God I hate people who make amateur trash outside of amateur spaces. It's always hideous, they're ALWAYS trying and failing to show off.
>>
>>27525058
>Whores expose themselves to the public
>Get angry and confused when they're looked at as objects or the whores that they are
Where's the logic here?
>>
>>27525058
post pics like this with both their ass and feet
>>
File: 1373265383657.jpg (51 KB, 314x286) Image search: [Google]
1373265383657.jpg
51 KB, 314x286
>>27525758
>I don't go on some female only forum or group and try and insert myself into whatever female shit they are talking about and try to relate with them, they wouldn't want me there in the first place
I know exactly what you're talking about and it bugs the shit out of me too.
Just why? Why not just hang around women and do your own shit? What compels you to want to jump headfirst into a place mostly with guys in it?
>>
>>27526327
Literally everything a typical woman does is to secure a mate or resources

They are not interested in hobbies or creativity and not understand the reason someone would be, so the inject themselves into hobbies in hopes of receiving male attention
>>
>>27525058
>"im not like other girls :^)"
>get haircut "wah i mis muh hair"
>be feminists
>have stank vaginas
>>
>>27526327
Because women are lame af. They're just a drag to be around
>>
>>27525058
is that a boy or girl? i'm not convinced
>>
File: anything_for_a_selfie.png (1 MB, 1296x1148) Image search: [Google]
anything_for_a_selfie.png
1 MB, 1296x1148
selfies. Fresh OC from bonglandia.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.