[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do if the girlfriend of a friend wants to cheat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mnj.png (352 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mnj.png
352 KB, 1280x720
What should I do if the girlfriend of a friend wants to cheat on him with me? I never had a girlfriend and this is probably the only chanche I'll ever have of having sex without paying, but at the same time I would be betraying one of the few friends I have.
Tell me robots, is pussy worth a friendship?
>>
>>27524947
no
and she's a fucking cheating whore, you would never be able to make an actual relationship work

being a desperate virgin isn't as bad as guilt and self-hate over ruining your friend's relationship
>>
Don't do it man.

If somebody wants to cheat on their SO with you, then this is almost certainly not the only chance you will get. Cheating sucks for everybody involved.
>>
>>27524947
Yes, she's probably gonna cheat anyway if that makes it any better. Make sure you don't get caught and it'll be fine
>>
If you ever had a gf cheat on you, you would wish you could devoid all cheating whore lives of any pleasure and stab them repeatedly in the baby hole if they ever gave you the chance and presented it to you. You don't feel this, but I'd just thought I'd enlighten you. Please don't give her the pleasure. Don't do it for me and my broken heart and sadism. I hope I'm not your friend
>>
>>27524947
>is pussy worth a friendship?
if you have to ask this you dont deserve friends
>>
>>27524947

Fuck her and tell your buddy immediately

you lose your virginity and he gets rid of a cheating whore, or if hes a cuck he`ll stay with her and get mad at you in which case screw him.
>>
File: 1436857435939.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1436857435939.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
>>27524947
Tell your friend you fucking dipshit. Getting your dick wet isn't worth getting your shit kicked in or losing a friendship.
Go fucking masturbate ffs
>>
>>27524947
Don't do it dude. If you do it then girls will be right to reject you because you'll be scum.
>>
>>27525223

this is the only sensible answer ITT
>>
Ok guys, I think I'm not gonna do it then.
But that raises another question, should I tell him about it? I have proof enough for him to believe me, but that would destroy him, they have been dating for almost and year and he's genuinely in love.
Do I really have the right to destroy his illusion?
>>27525223
I thought of this, but I think he's still going to get mad if I fuck her and I don't really want to lose one of the few good friends I have.
>>
>>27525338

Then tell him and explain to him that you really wanna lose your v card, tell him you wanna fuck her and afterwards he can break up with her.

if it comes to either fucking her or losing your friendship id recommed you tell your friend

>bros b4 hoes
>>
>>27524947
Go back to /fit/.

Talking about getting sex is very triggering here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.