[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not asexual, but dont care about sex much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
anyone else feel the same? i am very attracted to women yet i don't have this burning desire for sex. maybe i'm just lazy and i wouldn't have the energy.
>>
>>27524771
samesy. if sex comes my way, great, if it doesn't, nbd.
>>
yeah pretty much... it seems like most anons are totally sex-crazy, always getting horny over girls at college or celebrities... i don't really experience that... i guess im just such a special/unique guy in that way...
>>
File: 1231245432654.jpg (86 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
1231245432654.jpg
86 KB, 640x474
>feel horny like i want to fuck something
>don't even have an erection
>get no erection looking at pictures on 4chan unless she has a significant ass or a gorgeous vagina
>even then it's a semi.

I don't lose sleep over never having a girlfriend or getting sex, if it comes it comes.

Who gives a fuck.
>>
>fap everyday
>get boners at the slightest provocation
>used to drop spaghetti whenever I talked to girls
>wet noodle when I think of picking up girls
>now I'm completely disinterested and calm when talking to girls
I think that something broke when I started seeing women for how they really are and not how I wished they were.
>>
>>27524805
>>27524897

if a woman seriously wanted to have sex with me (yeah right), heres how i would imagine it going down

>shes naked on the bed and wanting to fuck
>im nervous and I feel like Im freezing up
>she starts talking dirty and wanting me to be a man
>i sheepishly take off my clothes and just lay on the bed, waiting for her to make the first move

i feel like i would be too nervous to really do anything and i would give off no sexual spark
>>
It's the lack of sex and that you stopped being a teenager boy/girl so your hormones are pretty much normal now.

This is fixed with a long term relationship, reducing your fapping might help
>>
Only attracted to 2D here, but still don't care about sex. Masturbation is the same with much less effort.
>>
Guys, I'm 18 and I've never masturbated. Am I a freak? I still want to fuck girls, but I'm worried that because I don't fap I'll either cum straight away or not at all.
>>
I'm the same way, OP.

Sex was really underwhelming when I had it and even before then I had been more interested in fiction and drawings. I just masturbate to smut now, not 3D.
>>
>>27525119
This is no joke exactly how I imagine it going for me and how it has gone for me. I've had opportunities for sex that I have literally thrown away because I had no idea what to do. The idea of it all just made me freak out. Every time I meet a girl I like I just think about the fact that no matter how close I might get to them I won't be able to do anything anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.