[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16
File: noose.jpg (47 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
47 KB, 800x530
Have you planned it yet?
When?
How?
Why?
>>
File: 1438829059524.jpg (33 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1438829059524.jpg
33 KB, 400x533
>>27524466

Semi trying to pull a Heath Ledger. A few times a week I'll get drunk and take some sleeping pills and my anti depressants. I know that I probably won't succeed but if I do it enough times I might die one day.

I'm also trying to get my life together even though I'm 31, although at this point I don't really have a lot of hope. I'll keep trying for the next few years as long as one of my feeble attempts doesn't result in my death. I think around 35 or so is when I'll completely give up on a better future. My plan if that happens is that I'll move back in with my mom and NEET it up for a few more years until my 40th birthday. At that point I think I'll have learned all I wanted to learn, played all the games I wanted to play, read all the books I wanted to read, and will be able to move on into what awaits me on the other side; most likely nothing.

Since the 'how' was asked, I will probably get incredibly drunk and overdose on pills. I think about jumping off a bridge or doing something non-interventional where I might be recorded as a small blip in a newspaper or some other media, but I will probably go without any significance and as a meaningless obituary.
>>
>>27524466
>Have you planned it yet?
No and I'll stay like this unless I have another existential crisis, which is the most opportune time to do it
>When?
unknown
>How?
jumping off a bridge or hanging
>Why?
no interest in anything, too depressed
>>
>>27524466
>>27524466
Not much to plan really. I've been thinking about killing myself for as long as I can remember. My parents have a .45 in a gun safe that I know the password for. I put the damn thing in my mouth one night, but I botched out.
>When?
Soon. I hate my FUCKING life. I work for my abusive father for 16 hours a day every day. No days off. Moneys decent, but I have no time be a fucking human so it really doesn't matter.
>How?
.45 caliber bullet to the brain. Really messing. I hope my dad is the one who finds my worthless fucking corpse.
>Why?
I'm pathetic and what is the point of living if you hate your fucking life every day? I just don't want to live like this anymore. I'm never going to be happy.
>>
>>27525509

How old are you? Why 5/5/16?
>>
>>27524466
I have decided a date, 5/5/16. I will buy lots od alchohol to give me the courage to jump of the window of my apartment. I hope I land in my head, I'd hate living as potato man. Why you ask? Nothing brings me enough joy to think being alive is worth anymore and my future is only gonna get darker.
>>
File: 1459400996973-b.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
1459400996973-b.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
Calling all spideys --original--
>>
>>27525471
I'm sure that if you take the money you accumulated during while working or accumulate some money, to move out of the grasp of your father, you wouldn't want to suicide anymore.

>>27525255
Lose some weight.
>>
>>27525590

I'm not fat. What made you think I'm overweight?
>>
>>27525544
21. I'm in college, but I can't dont do anything worth to get a job later and I will become those jobless kv that lives with his mom, probably ill become a wageslave, because theres no way my mother would let me live a neet lifestyle. Why 5/5? I needed a date to settle this instead of the Ill kill myself tomorrow kind of deal.
>>
>>27525618
Some exercise might cheer you up. What's so bad about your life?
>>
>>27525655
Life is a marathon, if it takes your more time to get the degree you want, so be it.
>>
Kinda. I know who I'd go to to get what i need.
>When?
Probably in a 3 months.
>How?
Take all my anti depressants at once and some ecstasy and hope to god for serotonin over dose
>Why?
My GF of two and a half years is dying from heart failure. I'm not sure if I can live without her.
>>
>when
I don't know, whenever shit gets too bad
>how
I live in a state where it's easy to buy a gun and I figure that's the easiest, quickest, and painless way to go.
>why
I have nothing going for me and I don't find joy, interest, or motivation in anything anymore.

I got denied for a shitty minimum wage job usually given to 14-15 year olds and mentally handicapped people.

Things aren't that bad yet, but it's always an option.
>>
>>27524466
No.
>When?
Once my parents are dead and if i feel like it.
>How?
44 magnum to the dome
>Why?
Depression
>>
>>27525656

Exercise isn't going to help. I work 50+ hours a week in two shitty jobs that keep me on my feet. I get plenty of exercise.

I'm bored at both of my jobs. My mind is numb. I don't do anything worthwhile except deal with shitty customers with a bloated sense of entitlement. Women don't want anything to do with me. I have a massive crush on a co-worker that I know doesn't feel the same way about me. Also a wizard.

I'm just tired of well, trying. I know I don't have much of a chance of redeeming myself. You might be young like most of you /r9k/ids so I don't expect you to understand my plight. Just don't simplify someone's problems as they're not getting enough exercise anymore.
>>
>>27524466

It will be spontaneous.

I have my needles underneath my bed and a heroin dealer I can call anytime I want, and the cash to do it

I could kill myself in ~1 hour if I wanted to

It's pretty comforting. Knowing there is a peaceful way out at anytime I want.
>>
I'm really tired of feeling suicidal and doing nothing about it. I've been suicidal for so long and obviously I'm not dead. My life didn't get better, it's getting worse and it's out of my control. I've attempted suicide for different reasons in the past with different methods and always failed. I'm tried of failing. I know deep down that there was a part of me that wanted to live, otherwise I would have just tried again instead of going 'well I lived so might as well try'. I'm tried of being a loser who can't even kill myself. I'm tired of being lonely and sad and crazy and poor and depressed. I just want it to all be over and I've chickened out so many times I want it to be something I can't chicken out from. I can't do heights, I'm too afraid it wouldn't kill me. I've thought about getting run over by a train, I know it'd kill me. I was going to do it a month ago and was talked out of it by my only friend but that person hardly even talks to me now so I feel only regret. I'm not going to tell anyone about it this time, I'm just going to do it. I feel lethargic about it. I'm really looking forward to it in a sad kind of way.
>>
File: 1459228793794.jpg (78 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1459228793794.jpg
78 KB, 567x564
does anyone else fantasize about getting a terminal illness or being killed in a mass shooting so they can die and not be remembered as a coward?
>>
>>27525800
You should either aim for a degree or become a trucker.
>>
>>27525889

if you do this, you aren't actually fantasizing about dying, you're fantasizing over getting attention and praise
>>
>>27525925
I just don't want my mom to know how bad I'm feeling. I can't let her find out. and if I splatter my brains on the wall, she'll know.
>>
I keep delaying it. It's been like 6 months since i decided to be serious about it.
The fact that i can't even kill myself makes me feel even more worthless.
>>
>>27525941
honestly the only reason i'm still alive. use it for strength, not as a cop out.
>>
I got mine planned out.

Gonna take a bunch of opiates, benzos and alcohol.
>>
>>27525920

I love how you can simplify my problems as something so trivial as getting a degree or becoming a trucker. You clearly put a lot of thought and soul into your answers.

You are the worst kind of person. Someone that thinks they know everything but really knows nothing. You are dooming the human race you ignorant asshole.
>>
>>27525981
What I meant by that is that if you hate your life and you don't have a degree, then you're kind of fucked up. So the best solution you have in your hands, since you have no one who cares for you, you should just invest in being a trucker and get the money to enjoy yourself.

Even if you hate your life, you'll make shitload of money on the road that you'll be able to either stack or enjoy this shit out of it.
>>
>>27525920
>become a trucker.

become a fucking trucker.....
>>
File: 1450597869783.jpg (33 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1450597869783.jpg
33 KB, 1008x720
I'm at the point where I just want to die out of sheer apathy.

I'll never accomplish anything. I'll never make anyone happy. I'll never make myself happy. What the fuck is the point of going on? Because of some faint hope that things might get better? I'm not a lucky person, that's not a gamble I want to take. I just want to fucking cease existing. It doesn't get better for people like me.
>>
>>27525981
I'm not that guy, but I get where he's coming from. He sees intrinsic value in every human life. I'm not sure if society has conditioned people to be this way or if it's just an innate belief to not want to see others off themselves.

I'm>>27525964
And I'm killing myself because there really is nothing I want out of life. I'm 31 and all I've been doing is working to pay bills or maintain material possessions. I'll never get married or have children for reasons I'd rather not discuss. The best life I could hope for is maybe getting rich or something and living every day like a vacation, and even that would grow boring.

I genuinely despise what the modern man has become. We're more like caged animals than anything. Forced into a game without any say and if you tell others you choose to not play they look at you as lazy or cowardly or weak.

No one cares what life is like from your perspective, they just think you're wrong because you don't think I like them. And honestly, I think that's what I hate most of all about people.

No two people will have the same perspective on life because we all different experiences and it really stupid to judge others by how your life has been.

I was brought into this world without a choice, the least you could do is give me the option to bow out with grace.
>>
>>27526073

What if I don't want to become a trucker, you fucker? You have your head so far up your own ass I'm shocked you haven't asphyxiated yet.
>>
>>27526104

You get it. Someone else on this stupid board that gets it. Thank you.
>>
My family but also because I want to prove people wrong, especially myself. I want to accomplish a dream of mine to write. Because I feel like I was never able to communicate in real life. Everyone else was telling stories, having experiences, and so forth. Where everything I wanted to express I wasn't able to. I didn't have a voice, not really. So before I die I want to say something. Maybe that's dumb. Maybe I'm dumb. I don't care anymore. I just have to do it.
>>
>>27526110
Why wouldn't you want to be a trucker? No one seems to care for you, and since you're a wizard, you can fuck whores and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>27526371
Wanting to die =/= I want to become a trucker

Losing the will to live =/= I become some hedonistic extrovert seeking adventure.

When I say I want to die, I mean exactly that. You don't miraculously gain some impulse to do something else. You simple want to fucking die.

Suicidal fuck:"Fuck, I can't take living anymore. I just want to die."
Tremendous faggot: "WHY DON'T YOU JUST CHOP DOWN APPLE TREES! :^)"
>>
Trying to get my hands on some potassium cyanide. I know its a pretty painful way to go but what can ya do.
>>
>>27526406
I hate this so much. It's such a lack of perspective and empathy.

"I hate myself, I have no motivation or energy, and I want to die."

"CARPE DIEM DUDE, IF YOU WANNA DIE THEN YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! TRAVEL THE WORLD FUCK BITCHES WHO CARES LIVE DAT HEDONIST LIFE BAYBEEEE"

That's not how this works.
>>
>>27526444
I think it's just generations of religious bullshit fucking with people perception of how truly meaningless life is. That isn't to say everyone should mope around because it's all pointless, but fucking Christ, if someone of sound mind wants to die just let them fucking die.

I'll never get people who equate losing the will to live with getting rid of all your inhibitions and just having fun :)

How the fuck does that even make sense to them?
>>
File: river.jpg (695 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
695 KB, 2048x1536
>>27524466
I don't currently believe that I will commit suicide, but it will become a consideration if I fail at certain aspects of life. I have chosen a method should it come to that.

I would fill my backpack with rocks, so that I can only just carry it. I would then lock the straps together with a bicycle lock. I would go to a deep river and throw the key in. I would then walk into the river until my head was below water and drown.

It would require conviction on my part: I would have to walk far enough that I could not make it back before asphyxiating. The rocks would prevent me from swimming. And my body would go undiscovered. No mess.

Here's hoping it doesn't come to that.
>>
>>27526490
What is restraining you from killing yourself right now?
>>
>>27526693
Overcoming the brain and body's natural inclination to preserve itself is quite a difficult task believe it or not.

There's also the risk of botching a suicide attempt and spending the rest of your life mangled, crippled or a vegetable. At the very least, you will be spending some time in a psych ward.

If you don't have access to firearms, it's not going to be easy. Jumping off of a high edifice or bridge takes a lot of fucking courage (overcoming the natural instinct for self-preservation). The only fear that is actually innate in humans is the fear of falling and maybe fear of the dark.

Overdosing is difficult because your body will vomit any excess poison it can't process unless you're shoving fuck-tons inside your body.

If you botch a hanging you can become half-retarded or paralyzed. Killing yourself isn't as simple as blinking when you don't have the proper means of doing it.
>>
>>27524466
Yeah
>When?
8th of December (round a year since when I decided)
>How?
I'm going to neck a bunch of pills and jump off the top of the youth hostel, or something else of equivalent or higher height.
>Why?
Have no parents or relatives. Staying a youth hostel at 18. Know nothing about anything. Picked on whole life, because of ugly degeneracy. Have no degrees no qualifications and did terrible in high school. Have no friends, literally know nobody. I get up and move from my bed to my desk and then back to my bed at the end of the day. Spending another two years in college because what I've done for the previous 2 years have been shit and irrelevant.
>>
>>27526775

Why not CO poisoning then?
>>
I NEED BARBITAL
>>
>>27526940
This.

I've been trying to get my hands on some barbiturates for fucking months.
>>
>>27526949
Do you have any idea where to even start looking?

It's not something you can order on the deep web
>>
File: 1421413158709.png (12 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1421413158709.png
12 KB, 228x221
Because noguns
>>
>>27526970
No idea. I ordered a bunch of opiates and benzos hoping to get the job done if I mix it with alcohol and depress my breathing enough.
>>
File: naaailgun.gif (384 KB, 399x225) Image search: [Google]
naaailgun.gif
384 KB, 399x225
>>27526976
what about a
naail gun
>>
>>27527027
https://youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA
>>
File: Potassium Cyinide.jpg (90 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Potassium Cyinide.jpg
90 KB, 500x700
>>27526847
Same guy
Is this a load of shit or could an individual pull this off?
>>
File: 1459061125361.gif (679 KB, 250x385) Image search: [Google]
1459061125361.gif
679 KB, 250x385
anyone else here have the urge to jump from bridges when you across them?
>>
Currently procrastinating on whether to spend my remaining savings on a new computer or nembutal.
>>
>>27527770
Please tell me how you have access to nembutal. That's all I fucking want man.
>>
>>27527800
just search for nembutal on eight chan / suicide, there's an image with a list of suppliers to order from

I ordered some from the first person on that list about three years ago, and it arrived undetected in about 2/3 weeks.
>>
>>27528031
You're a fucking godsend! Thank you.

I'd give my life for some nembutal. Pun fully intended.
>>
>>27525571
This is the day after my birthday anon..
>>
File: 182_Xmas_2014.jpg (210 KB, 584x1005) Image search: [Google]
182_Xmas_2014.jpg
210 KB, 584x1005
>>27525800
>>27525981
>>27526073
>>27526110
>Anyone else who is depressed or hates life
Sounds like you don't deserve to be happy. Humans parade this whole
>Everyone deserves to be happy
>Everyone is special
>Were all equal and deserve to be treated 100% the same
Fuck that. If you're lazy or fat that's your own god damn fault. If you're suicidal then tough fucking shit thats the hand you were dealt. Either get the Fuck over it or keep it to yourself not everyone needs to hear your sob story. You could have the shitiest life in the world and there's nothing you can do, so don't bitch or complain; do something about it. Those of you who don't complain and bitch every chance they get and are actually honest working people; if you don't want to live that's your choice. No one else can make that for you, and if you do decide to die that's what you fucking want to be happy.
>tldr: If you feel you're a piece of shit, you are. If your life sucks and you want to end it, go ahead.
>>
>>27527120
I am suicidal, but I'm terribly afraid of pain so the only way I could bring myself to do it is with CO poisoning.
Whenever I cross the street I hope that a truck will plow through me so I can die without having to think about it.
>>
>When?
I havent decided on that yet
>How?
Lethal dose of morphine which I have access to
>Why?
Why not? Its not like I have anything to live for
>>
>>27524466

My birthday's in a month, I'll be 27. I have absolutely nothing to my name and only a life of total regret.

I don't have a date or a method planned but I'm generally looking to do it in the next few months. I was going to wait until my parents died first but I honestly don't care any more.

It'll probably be carbon monoxide since guns aren't an option, pretty scary since it can easily go wrong and you can live with terminal brain damage.
>>
File: 1441646809824.gif (212 KB, 626x938) Image search: [Google]
1441646809824.gif
212 KB, 626x938
>>27524466
I'm improving my driving skills, doing lots of trekking and learning about the local environment, on a quest to find a cozy forest where you can peacefully hang your self without the Norman menace disturbing the peaceful exit.

We're all gonna make it bros.
>>
Lad's if you need advice on a painless way to go.
Check out Cripple chan Suicide board.
>>
>>27528153
I feel bad that your edgy post didn't get any replies, so here's one
>>
>>27526490
>I'll never get people who equate losing the will to live with getting rid of all your inhibitions and just having fun :)

It doesn't even make sense. The depression that's led to my prospective suicide is almost epitomised by a complete inability to feel a drive towards anything in the world. I can barely muster the energy to get out of bed most days.

"Here's the difficulty about suicide: it is an act of ambition that can be committed only when one has passed beyond ambition." -Cesare Pavese
>>
File: 1440896056275s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1440896056275s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
i've attempted to OD but someone found me not too long after i passed out. went to a mental ward and did therapy for about three months, thought i was better but i've been having occasional thoughts on doing it again

no idea how tho
>>
>>27530869
So you're basically living proof of >>27526775

Why don't they just offer people assisted suicide? As long as you aren't delusional or suffering from some sort of psychosis, you should be able to end it if you want.
>>
File: kittysad.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
kittysad.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>27530869
No, do not it. Think about your family, friends, and maybe about that girl that loves you. They all care for you. You're going to make it through life.
>>
>>27530987
>maybe about that girl that loves you

rofl
>>
File: 1445130172794.png (406 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1445130172794.png
406 KB, 601x601
>>27530786
>"Here's the difficulty about suicide: it is an act of ambition that can be committed only when one has passed beyond ambition." -Cesare Pavese
Looked up that quote, and found this one:
"Why does a man who is truly in love insist that this relationship must continue and be "lifelong"? Because life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic. Who would want to wake up halfway through an operation? "
and this one
"Certainly, to have a woman who waits at home for you, who will sleep with you, gives a warm feeling like having something you must say; it makes you glow, keeps you company, helps you to live."
>>
>>27530987
yeah they always remind me all the time that they care and i have a boyfriend that constantly does, but idk its just a thought that's usually there
>>
Do you think it would be more or less cruel to tell your parents that you're going on a soul-seeking journey, and then leave and erase all trace of your trail before killing yourself so that your parents think you're probably still alive somewhere?

This is the last thing I'm having trouble with. Do I try and hide my suicide or should I just blow my brains out?
>>
>>27531076

He's pretty amazing. He actually killed himself in his mid-40s, probably I think from both failed romance and an inability to be satisfied with existence.

"Before being taken to the Morgue, the body is left for a while on the embankment so they can try reviving it. A massive crowd gathers round the body. Those unable to see because they are at the back jostle those in front as best they can. Each thinks: "I wouldn't be drowning myself, not I." They pity the young suicide, admire him, but do not imitate him. He, however, found it quite natural to give himself death, deeming nothing on earth able to content him, and aspiring higher." -Comte de Lautreamont
>>
>>27530987
If I have no family friends or love, am I allowed to die?
>>
I don't want to die exactly, I just don't want to be alive.

I've slept with multiple girls, I'm at a good uni doing a STEM subject, lots of friends, but I don't enjoy anything. I'm never happy. Lately been doing the whole drugs and drink thing which might be enough if I wasn't such a dickhead who can't handle them.

It's comforting that I and everyone I know are going to be dead and not remember or care about me, so no fuck up is too big. I just look forward to death so I don't have to live this depressing life anymore.
>>
File: 1458632737002.webm (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1458632737002.webm
2 MB, 500x350
I've got my noose ready to go
>>
If you commit suicide after a psychologist has deemed you for "healthy", does that have any consequences for the psychologist?
>>
>>27531239
Don't hide it. Our brains crave closure.
>>
>>27532014
No matter how many suicide videos I watch, it's so surreal watching someone's last moments on earth.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.