[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your name is Ben, yesterday sucked dick. Let's make today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: House - Bedroom (2).png (698 KB, 700x825) Image search: [Google]
House - Bedroom (2).png
698 KB, 700x825
Your name is Ben, yesterday sucked dick. Let's make today a good one, or at least decent. You wake up and take a look around your room, what will be the first act of a new dawn?
>>
masturbate to hot anime tiddies
>>
Go back to bed
Nothing bad can happen if you never do anything
>>
pull the tec out the dresser
>>
>>27524298
log on to 4chan.com
>>
Open door. To balcony.
Look down and consider suicide. Feel the cool breeze and hear the birds chirping. Say to yourself the day is too good for you to ruin it.
Go back to bed and asphyxiate yourself so you can be unconscious. Repeat until it's the next day.
>>
>>27524323

You look at the clock, it's 9:06 AM. You decide to rub one out to some pictures of Asuka, and then Miku. You clean up your hot gooey mess.

It's now 9:17, you hear someone downstairs in the kitchen, and you see some commotion outside, what will you do?

() Check downstairs and get ready
()Go outside and do something with yourself
>>
>>27524462
Go outside. Naked.
>>
>>27524502
You decide to do something crazy, real crazy.

You undress down to your underwear and hop out your window. You land in the bush, but recover quickly. You walk out into the middle of the street proud of your junk! Until people start shouting and calling the police. You wonder why the thought of going outside in the nude was a good idea. You climb ladder on your apartment building, the one that you ignored on your descent, and re-enter your room. Re-dressed in pajamas, you need something new to do. What will that be?
>>
>>27524610
Masturbate some more
>>
my name isn't ben you cum bag
>>
>>27524610
Put on a nice comfy pair of socks.
>>
File: 171px-Virginofthewastes.png (22 KB, 171x200) Image search: [Google]
171px-Virginofthewastes.png
22 KB, 171x200
>>27524633
You have a problem.

The thought of all of those people, some children, staring at you. Gazing upon thy crouch. It's very arousing. You grasp your hot skin flute and start jacking it. Police sirens sound outside, but you're pretty sure no one saw you enter your room. You continue, until you reach your limit, and then you-

"Hey, Ben, there's some weird shit going on outside, ha-"

The person in your kitchen has been revealed, it's your older sister, Anne.

>cont
>>
File: anne.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
She freezes at the sight of you choppin' your meat. "I-, uh, I'm, uh," She's at a lost for words. You forgot that she was visiting, she had been dropped off late last night via taxi. So here you are, hand on flesh knob, sister walked in. How do you handle this situation?
>>
>>27524801
No words except for "doctor's orders" in a low voice and then cum upwards onto my face
>>
>>27524801
Look her straight in the eye and finish, then ask her if she slept well and how the ride over was.
>>
File: mf.jpg (118 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
mf.jpg
118 KB, 500x750
>>27524828
>>27524831
>>27524801

You decide to keep on, the damage has already been done.

"Sorry sis, doctor's orders." You spoke in a low voice, somewhat mimicking Morgan Freeman. You look her straight into her blue eyes and continue, you fasten up the pace, grunting all the while. She just stands there. shocked. You reach your climax, and shoot the baby batter up into the air. All of it lands on her, she gasps, and then leaves. What now?
>>
>>27524943
Get dressed and follow her downstairs
>>
>>27524943
I take my, i take my big fuckin dick, and i fuckin whirl it around like a helicopter and fly away, and fuckin fly through the roof man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27524967
You put your pants back on and follow the cum drip trail to the bathroom.

You hear the water running, moments later your sister walks out. She stops at the sight of you and just stares before speaking.

"Okay, what the fuck was that?"
>>
>>27525099
refer back to
>>27524979
>>
>>27525099
"seeing as you stood there and watched you should have a pretty good idea what that was. also you missed some in your hair."
>>
>>27525099
This please.
>>27524979

Gong Origanally
>>
>>27524298
>tfw my name is actually Ben
>tfw yesterday I did suck dick
I come here for escapism not to be reminded of my shitty life.
>>
>>27525180
Hello Ben.
>>
I end my life immediately.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.