[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh jesus \ give me one reason not to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 56bd7d96bc081a9dd2a2d9727722fa23.jpg (210 KB, 1420x1920) Image search: [Google]
56bd7d96bc081a9dd2a2d9727722fa23.jpg
210 KB, 1420x1920
oh jesus \
give me one reason not to kill myself
>>
>>27524240
I'm not giving you anything.
>>
>>27524240
live on your own terms or die trying
>>
>>27524281
>live on your own terms
i barely even know what that means
>>
seeing how the infinity war plays out on screen after years of build-up

you said give you a reason, didn't say it had to be a perfect one
>>
>>27524240
Reincarnation is real, if you kill yourself, you'll comeback and live an even worse life.
>>
If you kill yourself, you will not get into valhalla.
>>
I'll make you a bet

You eat healthy, run 2 miles a day, go to the gym 4 times a week for an hour, smile as much as possible, stand up straight and breathe deep breaths, talk to people and ignore your stuttering or spaghetti - all of this for 1 whole month

And if you don't feel like life's worth living afterwards, I owe you 100 bucks and a blowjob :)
>>
read Camus before you try
>>
>>27524691
I couldn't run one mile a day if I tried, but I guess I could start that "couch to 5k" thing

>>27524707
read The Stranger a few weeks ago, The Plague is on my bookshelf rn
>>
>>27524749
hey when I started to end my fatty-ness, I was walking in my apartment hallway pumping 5 pound weights and sweating a fuckton haha - you can do it!

btw, I love Camus! try reading Vonnegut too.... it's a bit saddening but hopeful and loving too!
>>
>>27524657
Like anyone here would get into Valhalla anyway, a warrior's afterlife paradise. You guys wouldn't cut the cheese in a Sargento factory.
>>
>>27524240
You'll probably go to hell
>>
>>27524949
hell isn't real, and if it was would hell be that bad?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.