[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you hobbies? Please find some for meif you dont have any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mia.jpg (80 KB, 538x631) Image search: [Google]
mia.jpg
80 KB, 538x631
I quit the best job that me, my mom, or my dad could ever get in our lifetimes. I worked there 2 years and got promoted to management. I worked 70 hours a week for 3 months and then quit. I have been unemployed for a year and found myself. I now have hobbies and they make me interesting and add depth and meaning to my life. My hobbies are:
Scary movies (once a week)
Video games (1 hour twice a week
Yoga/gym (1 hour 5 times a week)
Cooking food (1 hour 2 times a week)
Listening to Arular by M.I.A
>>
Those are considered hobbies?
>>
>>27524153
So you've found 4 things to be a pleb at and 1 thing that doesn't make any sense at all?
>>
I like to hunt, shoot, and play vidya. Lately, I've been trying my hand at carpentry and am in the process of making a log table for my mom as a surprise for mother's day.
>>
I enjoy taking out electronic components to make random stuff with it.
>>
>>27524247
from old electronic stuff**
>>
>>27524247
DO you make art with it? I have thought about that recently
>>
>>27524153
You quit the best opportunity of your life to be lazy? People with hobbies create something. Watching a scary movie once a week isn't a hobby
>>
>>27524327
THat is one way of looking at it but I didnt quit to be lazy. I quit because it was killing me. I am looking for a job but I feel way more developed now that I have interests.

I thought a hobby was:
A hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements.
>>
>>27524280
no, I do simple circuits with switches, motors, etc.

but I also thought about making some artistic junk robots
>>
File: 1458873603322.jpg (23 KB, 401x381) Image search: [Google]
1458873603322.jpg
23 KB, 401x381
>>27524153
damn I don't normally do this but go back to /soc/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.