[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal college students are the most hateful, bigoted, and intolerant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 750x1334
Liberal college students are the most hateful, bigoted, and intolerant group in America. Discuss.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 750x1334
I'll post the rest of this charming conversation for you to enjoy. Could I have been less provocative? Should I have been? As you can see they clearly seemed out for blood...
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 750x1334
...and for reasons I can't grasp. Are these kids really anti-health? Anti-attractiveness? How do they not see how fucktardedly backwards this is?
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 750x1334
Only one more after this. I'm exhausted and confused.
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
113 KB, 750x1334
5/5 If these radicals are entering the workforce in significant numbers, I'm not looking forward to the next 10-20 years. Lots of people are going to end up hurt and unhappy because of this kind of brainwashing.
>>
>>27524122
Get off yik yak. It's nothing more than a cancee.
>>
How are those comments hateful or bigoted? You sound like afaggot lel
>>
>>27524246
I was called: a bitch, a cock, vain, punk ass, fuck stick, and told my personality was shit. I was wished kidnapped and imprisoned for 10 years.

The comments don't bother me as such (I see them as a foul wine of sour grapes). I think they're useful as an indicator of how far the left has fallen. Merely expressing confusion at the distressing habits of my generation is enough to cause outbursts like this.
>>
ah yes, yik yak, noted wellspring of leftist thought
>>
It's not really the fact that they're liberal, it's that they're fat. I doubt the people who are seriously mad are skinny liberals defending fatties. They're fatties offended by the idea that they could ever do wrong.
>>
>>27524503
Too obvious, so I wouldn't call them biggoted. Now something more in line like slut shaming will be better, assuming they aren't expecting it.

And Dammit I hate the vote system in these things, it's literally brownie points.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.