[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy birthday to me ;-;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 380x480
Happy birthday to me

;-;
>>
>>27523951
Happy birthday anonymous poster. Obviously I don't know you, but I was alone on my own b day so i feel you. here's to you
>>
>>27524089
<3

this is an unique post skkdjsksbdbksaknd
>>
>>27523951
Happy birthday anon, hope everything gets better eventually.
>>
Fuck you OP Ahaha jk have a good one m8
>>
Can any nice robots skype with me since it's my birthday and I'm all alone? :(

snnd100 is my Skype
>>
>>27523951
Have a good one bro, happy birthday. No one deserves to be alone on their bithday.
>>
>>27524378
I would if I used Skype, but I haven't in years. If you feel comfortable talking here I'll be on for a few more hours. I don't have many interests but I'll talk about anything even I don't know anything about it
>>
>>27524746
hey thanks <3

I'm just so lonely at nights :/
>>
>>27523951
happy birthday op. i truly hope you have/had a great day. your online family loves you. cheesy, but true
>>
File: bMi0S.jpg (152 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
bMi0S.jpg
152 KB, 1280x960
>>27523951
I'm coming to your party, OP
>>
I'm too lazy to tag you all but thank you! love you guys <3
>>
File: 1455655442899.gif (115 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1455655442899.gif
115 KB, 500x357
>>27524770
>I'm just so lonely at nights :/
Are't we all lonely all the time?

;_;

But really, nights are weird for me as a NEET. Sometimes I can really enjoy them and have fun with them, other times it's when I feel the most depressed. it sucks because I'm always up late. I'm not a morning persona at all but I love the morning. It's cheesy but I love the sunrise and the colors of morning and being awake before everyone else is, it's jsut so comfy.
>>
>>27524914
I am so busy during the day, that keeps the depression away - I used to skype folks until I fell asleep to keep busy, but all my friends don't talk to me anymore, or are asleep, and my best friend is always busy with her boyfriend :(
>>
File: 1418994266556.jpg (197 KB, 642x482) Image search: [Google]
1418994266556.jpg
197 KB, 642x482
Happy Birthday, OP. Have some high test. Name is Ephemerial. I hope you feel/do better.
>>
>>27524939
My only friend is always busy during the day, and actually goes to sleep at night so I never hear from her most days. It's lonely but I'm used to it. I kinda wish I had something to distract myself during the days, but I can't find many hobbies and I'm not allowed to work so I'm kinda trapped in my routine.
>>
File: pepe_and_wojak.jpg (2 MB, 7500x4000) Image search: [Google]
pepe_and_wojak.jpg
2 MB, 7500x4000
Remember when birthdays were fun? I don't, always had a small little thing instead of a party, never cared much for them. Here's your small little birthday group op, have a nice life out there.
>>
>>27525011
working out saved my life a while ago.... I almost shot myself, and recovered from the depression through hardcore exercise

Though at night I still feel so shitty and lonely
>>
>>27525044
I'm not very strong, and I'm scared of going in public and would be scared of being judged in a gym for being weak. So I couldn't do that. I took up amateur photography. Nothing serious, I just found taking pictures of pretty pictures made me feel less depressed, but then I compare the photos I took for myself on my phone to professional photos and I feel down.
>>
>>27525141
Hey, we all start somewhere! The people at my gym are really nice - hell, when I first started I'd be benching and I'd get the bar stuck on my chest at 65 pounds and someone would have to pull it off for me haha
>>
>>27525189
I don't know, I always get the impression that working out at gyms is for people who are already fit. I know that doesn't make sense it's just the impression I get. I don't want to be 'fit', but I wouldn't mind being healthier. I'm not fat, I'm actually underweight. I think first things first I should try and get a good, healthy diet, but I'm too lazy. But it's something I'll do one day, just like everything else I put off.
>>
>>27525236
I dare you! I dare you to be healthy, eat healthy and work out for just 1 month!!!

and if you don't enjoy it by the end, seriously working hard, I owe you a hundred bucks and a blowjob
>>
>>27525276
Hey that's kinda weird anon and I don't have a penis. Let's say you owe me 1 dollar, because that's all you need to buy a Pay Day candy bar.

But eating healthy and being healthy, it's all just a hassle. And I know I'm just lazy but it's hard to find motivation to STOP being lazy. I guess I'm afraid to admit I'm content with being lazy, although I wish I wasn't.
>>
>>27525343
then no blow job and no vagina suck either cause vaginas are grossssss

hahaha anywaaaay...... are you depressed/sad, or just drifting, bored, etc? cause the reason I was able to start working out and getting fit in the first place is cause I had a major life event that pushed me to it
>>
Happy birthday and hope you enjoy it anon
>>
>>27525385
I don't know, I read bipolar is not a minute to minute thing, but something that happens over months. So I wouldn't call myself bipolar, but I always have mixed emotions. Sometimes I find it hard to do anything because I'm so depressed, then I get over it, then I feel happy and perfectly fine, and then it just hits me, and I wonder why I'm doing anything and I feel suicidal again. My emotions are always changing, and they're such strong emotions too., it's not like I'm just a little sad and then kinda happy. it's more like blacka nd white. I constantly feel like my brain is in a void and can't make up it's mind.

Enough about me, you said you were suicidal? You seem pretty easy going, how'd you get over it or do you still feel that way? I know you say working out helped but I find it hard imagining just working out could cure depression on its own.
>>
File: get.gif (2 MB, 400x433) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
2 MB, 400x433
>>27524089
Been there the last couple of years

>>27523951
Happy b-day anon, hopefully you will not be alone next year
>>
Happy Birthday ANON I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>27523951
My birthday was on Monday and I spent it at the ER.
>>
>>27525469
Working out is the main thing, but that really prompted a huuuuge lifestyle and attitude change. It used to be that, for years, I'd go through cycles of low depression and heavy depression, lasting about 2 to 3 months each.... 9 months ago I was being an edgy faggot and sorta attempted suicide but before I could really "attempt" I misfired my gun hahaa

anywaaaay... I decided that wasn't living, so I started working towards a better life. I reconciled with my father, and he's less of an asshole now. I stopped being a fatass. That was the beginning, and I still felt shitty, but I let my feelings out and got help and shit (went through some anorexia during that period too, but my asshole friends helped me out of that too :P)

Then in mid November, I started to really ramp up the working out, and realized I felt better. I started having new outlooks on life, chilling more, caring less about school which stressed me out (though I still maintain good grades, I just don't freak out if I get below a 90%), and I realized that people aren't that bad. I focused more on love and peace and shit... I had a "mental breakdown" in January and I felt like relapsing, and then I realized i could move on. Being sad once doesn't mean you have to be sad forever. I used to feel like I was always gonna be sad and being happy was a fluke. now sadness is a fluke!

The author Kurt Vonnegut (God rest his soul <3) also helped me a lot, with his loving books!

You gotta keep ya head up, smile, work out, try to be kinder to those around you, try to love yourself more.... The first step is the hardest, trust me
>>
>>27525533
awww, what happened?
>>
>>27525614
Food poisoning from something my mom made last Friday. I was the only one affected, though. It sucked.
>>
>>27525648
:(

happy birthday though <3
>>
>>27525659
Thank you, instigator of originality in posts
>>
>>27525743
wait huh, I'm kinda too stupid to understand what you mean

I'm not autistic or anything I just am bad with this sorta stuff lol
>>
>>27523951
hey dude its my bday too!!!!!!
>>
>>27525786
yo gratz!!

have fun man
>>
File: 1455955806526.png (57 KB, 605x480) Image search: [Google]
1455955806526.png
57 KB, 605x480
>>27523951
Happy Birthday. The conversation with that anon was an enjoyable read.
>>
>>27525919
aww thanks! cute pic too
>>
honestly thank everyone who replied I feel a lot better than before
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.