[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the last person to hurt your feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 1457492312520.png (232 KB, 398x351) Image search: [Google]
1457492312520.png
232 KB, 398x351
Who was the last person to hurt your feelings
>>
3 weeks ago.
>my dream girl broke up with me.
>did everything for her, she broke up with me via text
>tried to be with her for almost a year and a half
>only lasted 2 months
>feel pathetic
>she's going out with someone else
>blocked me everywhere
>mom concerned about me

pretty much im lost and i don't know what to do i loved her so much
>>
>>27524706
same shit here except she wasnt my dream girl but first REAL gf

bitch broke up with me via text and had a boyfriend within 3 weeks, the stupid bitch
oh well
>>
GF

Callcenter Overseer calling me a idiot for choosing the wrong "auxiliary"
>>
>>27523831
Myself. Every day. All day.
>>
she was technically my first girlfriend too, the perfect one, short hair, tall, not fat not skinny, etc

i fucking hate her so much but i love her too im so lost holy shit
>>
File: 1440692693397.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1440692693397.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>27523831
Girl from Uni class
>Always tries to small talk with me
>Says hi and bye when I see her
>Start making her laugh and being really nice with her
>Eventually ask her if she wants to hang out and study for a test.
>Was planning on asking her out there
>Tell her to let me know if she'll show up or not
>Wait for 3 hours
>Doesn't show up or text me that she won't show up
>See her next class and she doesn't even mention it
>Overhear her complaining that class about how she's single and how the right guy will eventually show up
>>
File: 51732363_p0.png (473 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
51732363_p0.png
473 KB, 700x700
>All these normies
Haha nice thread OP!
>>
>being a filthy fucking thinskin

Leave.
>>
>>27525079
calm down, mr. Pardo
>>
My dad did.
Never directly said anything, but his actions and demeanor toward me pretty much tell me I'm no longer wanted here anymore. Which I guess I get. 20 years. Overstayed my welcome and all that shit.

That was a while ago and he's cool now, fortunately.
>>
myself

>>27523831
poor snek :(
>>
File: 45___oddwpeT.jpg (42 KB, 450x536) Image search: [Google]
45___oddwpeT.jpg
42 KB, 450x536
Myself
I make fun of myself every day
>>
>>27523831
My sister when she told me that I'm loser.
It's not like she's wrong, but damn, it hurts hearing that from someone in your own family.
>>
>>27523831
Today. Some twitchy spic could not stop laughing at how red I got when my Death Grips suddenly started blaring from from my ear buds at full volume when my phone shifted in my pocket. In my autistic fumble to cut off the sound it took me about a minute to actually mute the shit but I flush like a piece of shit down the toilet and I knew my face was literally as bright as a cherry when he started to laugh. Feels bad man
>>
File: 1449952489224.jpg (211 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449952489224.jpg
211 KB, 956x1280
Last night I made a thread talking about some very personal stuff. A femanon gave me her email and said to email her. I told her no, I was too autistic. It took her 6 or 7 posts to finally convince me to email her. She said she would be going to bed, and will check it in the morning. It's been 23 hours and she hasn't even replied.

What gives man. I was incredibly reluctant in the first place.

Not even trying to get a gf, she just said she would be my friend.
>>
File: 1456502729802.jpg (36 KB, 305x400) Image search: [Google]
1456502729802.jpg
36 KB, 305x400
>>27524706
>>/fit/
Anger ---> GAINS MOTHERFUCKER GET RIPPED
>>
>>27524706
>tried to be with her for almost a year and a half
why so specific. why wouldn't you try to be with her for 2 years, or 5 years, or forever.

You were with her for 2 months anon, for fucks sake, get over her. You obviously weren't doing enough.
>>
File: 1452565679098.png (61 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1452565679098.png
61 KB, 506x608
brother told me "get a life you fucking faggot" on christmas of 2014. I was drunk and deserved it for the most part but that cut deep and hurt for a while and we haven't spoken to eachother since. I'd be open to talking again but there's literally no point in it as of now
>>
It's not even a hurt feeling, this is just a morale blow that makes me want to give up on life.

For like the past three times now where I think I find someone who I could possibly have a romantic connection with, they are underage little shits who want to lie about their god damn age.

Like fuck, if I was a pedophile this would be a dream come true, but I'm not and this fucking sucks. Why are there so many shit heads on 4chan pretending to be 18+.
>>
>>27525882
you still there anon? I'm not a femanon and I'll be your friend! add me on skype snnd100 <3
>>
>>27526524
Sorry anon, I really am. It took her a long time to convince me, and I really don't think I could. It's nothing personal, I'm just too damn autistic and awful.
>>
>>27523831
If you don't value your life, you could start drinking heavily
>you'll die 10 years early
or you could start smoking
>you'll die 15 years early
or you could love someone who doesn't give a shit about you
>you'll die every day
>>
A girl said I look "unique in a bad way".

What a mean thing to say.
>>
>>27526540
But I'll skype you right now! We can call and all! And I'm a guy so you don't have to worry about that from me! I'll tell you an autistic story about myself: One time I was in the swimming pool taking videos with a water proof camera, and I accidentally captured this teen girl in a bikini. I was removed from the facility :P
>>
>>27526630
>call and all
I'm sorry man I really cannot do that. It's too much. I appreciate the kindness but I can't.
>>
>>27526654
Well, trust me I'll be open to Skype whenever you want, don't worry <3

If you decide to add me later I might not respond for a few hours cause I'm going to bed in an hour or so, and I'll wake up six hours after that

But if you add me now or within the next 30-60 mins we can talk and shit! It'll be fun! I'm lonely toooooo
>>
>>27526671
Sorry friend, I just can't. I hope you find a friend but I can't do it.
>>
>>27526681
Okay well I love you anyway friend

I'm always open!
>>
my oneitis told me if I never texted her first she probably would forget about me
>>
>friend I've known for 15+ years is getting married
>doesn't invite me to his wedding

Having difficulty dealing with it.
>>
>>27525921
Your brother is an asshole.
>>
File: 1412663717087.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>27523831
A girl of course.
>match with a girl on tinder
>she's actually fun to talk to and interested
>eventually meet her
>she's cuter than on the pics and we spent good few hours just talking
>we both had a busy day coming up so we agreed for some radio silence and then a meetup later
>that was 2 months ago
>over the time we talked a few times and she claimed she totally wants to hang out but she's got some shit to do
>this happened a good few times
>she never really initiated a conversation with me
>I decided to give it one last shot and set up a date
>"Oh sure anon! I'll have free time and we can finally meet!"
>the day we're supposed to meet I message her to ask if we're still set
>"Shit anon, sorry but something important came up. I might make my way out of it but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you"
>we didn't meet
>she hasn't messaged me since
>it was 2 weeks ago
Yeah, so I gave up on her. She could've just fucking said she doesn't want to meet me instead of fucking around like that. I still secretly hope she messages me though
>>
>>27526917
If you don't come off as very social he may have thought you wouldn't like it. That's not excusing him not even bringing it up with you. Just saying that there is a chance he's not overtly screwing you over.

But I get it man. I'd feel like shit too. I don't live near my old friends. Which kind of excludes me from social gatherings. If I did live by them though, and they didn't even ask, it would really sting.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.