[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having acne is just like being a fucking sub-human man. Fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19
File: geneticallyfucked.jpg (7 KB, 280x209) Image search: [Google]
geneticallyfucked.jpg
7 KB, 280x209
Having acne is just like being a fucking sub-human man. Fuck.

If you have acne get in here.
>>
20 years old and no signs of it going away

currently have a gigantic cyst on my cheek right above the beard line and it's making me look like a fucking mongolian
>>
>>27523724
I'm about to start accutane. I'm hopeful.
Do you have insurance?
>>
>>27523749
yeah, currently on daily pills and nightly cream prescribed by a derm and they're doing absolutely jack shit.

accutane is our only option. i don't give a fuck about the side effects.

i'm already suicidal, if it pushes me over the edge then so be it.
>>
>>27523815
It wont make you want to die, and honestly it will work. That shit is magic.

And don't kill yourself, no real sense to doing that when you can just focus on bettering yourself
>>
Acne "medicine" is fucking terrible for you and in most cases makes it worse, keeping you in an endless cycle of "cures" for years and lining jew doctor's pockets.

>take cooler showers
>wash with soap every other day instead of every day
>moisturize
>drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Your piss should always be clear

Your skin is dry and stripped of its natural oils that protect it from the environment, so it works overtime making more oil to compensate. This is the cause of acne and if you buy special pills or prescription lotion you are only prolonging the problem.
>>
>Acne on chest, back, jaw, deltoids, occasionally moves down from arms

E N D M E
>>
>>27523936
Yeah all of that works and helps but sometimes you need the meds

its that simple man, some people need it

>>27523966

Same. But its a lot better then it used to be
>>
>>27523936
acne is most of the time 100% genetic, like mine, and the only proper course of action is getting on accutane.

i've done exactly what you said for ages now, including exercise, proper diet, and every other shit advice like changing your pillow case every day and my acne still persists.

my parents had terrible acne and of course so do i, nothing will work except accutane, and even then it's not certain.
>>
>>27523936
I should also mention acne is easily confused for allergic reactions. Allergy tests suck ass but may be worth it. In the meantime, you should

>stop using fabric softener in your laundry
>try switching detergents
>change your diet to less acidic or sugary foods

I know it sounds generic but seriously, so many people get caught up buying worthless drugs instead of making lifestyle changes.
>>
>face is clean
>Chest and back is pizza zone

I've tried ointments, alcohol rubs, shampoos
It never goes away

I'm cursed
>>
>>27524087
You are allergic to whatever fabric you're wearing
>>
My acne doesn't bother me any more. I'm more concerned with the fact I've never had a job, have no education and no motivation to become self sufficient despite the fact I hate myself for not doing so. It's annoying when I sit down and some bacne hits my chair in just the wrong way to hurt like a bitch though.
>>
>>27523936

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking hippie you don't know what it's like having real acne. No, not a a pimple here and there.
>>
Still have forehead whiteheads and nose blackheads at 30. Shoot me.
>>
>>27524071
Diet is important but you must not understand that sometimes the ONLY route is accutane.
>>
File: biore.png (115 KB, 674x328) Image search: [Google]
biore.png
115 KB, 674x328
>>27524135
This shit works WONDERS
>>
My chest looks a tad like that. I might just have acne but I'm not sure because I'm KIIIIIINGS AND SHHHIEET
>>
Upper arms, shoulders, back, chest, face. It's small, and people rarely notice. But I notice.
>>
How does tanning work for acne, anyone know?
>>
>>27524173

Thanks, I'll give them a try.
>>
To get rid of acne:
>no dairy (probably biggest thing you can do)
>lots of water, no other drinks
>lots of sleep
>exercise
>cool/cold showers
>evening showers rather than morning
>rinse your face in the morning (just with cold water/wet cloth)
>eat less wheat, meat, sugar, and oil
>remove stress from your life
>don't use accutane etc, it will do more harm than good long term
>cashews and lemon juice can supposedly help (unsure if true)
>rubbing aloe vera on your skin can supposedly help (unsure if true)
>>
>>27524321
>placebo effect and momscience: the post
>>
>>27524144
You're honestly better off waiting it out if you think accutane is your only option. Shit fucks up your intestines.
>>
Who here /accutane twice and still acne/?

It went away for like 6 months and now it's back worse than ever. Only around my cheeks/jaw but I basically have extreme level 5 cystic acne that hurts to even chew with.

Tired of having bad skin. My options are a third round of shitccutane or suicide at this point.

>le wash ur pillowcase drink more water take meme vitamins and cold showers
Fuck off normies. I bet you think roscea is cured with your stupid meme advice too?

You know who doesn't do all that "drink water change pillowcase" bullshit? Normies with good skin. They just preach it to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>27524390
well no, its my last resort. Ive tried everything over the course of a few years. I didnt want to use it, but I will. My best friend has used it and he is 100% fine and acne free. I know thats just one guy but you know.
>>
>>27523749
acutane worked wonders for me friend
stick with it
>>
File: 1453420864323.png (128 KB, 604x493) Image search: [Google]
1453420864323.png
128 KB, 604x493
>>27524321
Hey yeah all these things I'm stressed out about I guess I'll just not do them that will work
>>
>>27524413
I think you should go for the accutane again and like follow up on that shit or take a lighter med for a while after the treatment.
>>
File: image666.jpg (10 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image666.jpg
10 KB, 240x180
I started doing exercices a week ago 30 min everyday and my face is now clean ( with some blackheads ) but whatever
>>
>>27524450
Yeah I know it'll work. Calling doc tomorrow
>>
Anyone here ever try hydrocortisol? I had an inflamed hemorrhoid for months, finally used some and it went away in two days. I've heard it can treat acne (but also cause it?)

Just curious.
>>
>>27524470
I did that the second time.

I post on /r9k/ a lot about this. Only ONE medication has ever worked. Not accutane. And it started making me go bald so I went off of it. My hair has regrown now but thinner in the places I lost it from. It was a hormonal supplement. Honestly sometimes I think about going back on it, but I can't imagine actually being bald.

I don't know. I guess I was just born to be ugly. Seeing yet another dermatologist at the end of April. Doubt he will fix anything but if he offers accutane again I guess I'll take it again.

I honestly might just kill myself.
>>
>>27524525
idk but anything with mixed reviews you should stay away from
>>
>>27524525
As a topical it doesn't work for me, but taking internally synthetic cortisol basically made my skin clear as fuck. I just had a lot of bad side effects with it so obviously I couldn't be on it forever.

But yeah it is used to treat it in a lot of cases and doctors will inject it even into bad cysts and inflammation.
>>
>>27524559
Acne will not last forever, suicide will though.
>>
>>27524582
I've had acne since I was 13. I'm 23 now. I've maybe had two weeks in the last decade where I've had clear skin, a year where I had "mediocre" skin (probably the kind people on this board complain about), and 9 years with huge throbbing cysts pulsating in my skin.
>>
>who /cystic/ here?

Half a decade of meds, and its still here
>>
I have it under my chin, it's like a neckbeard of acne. It makes me feel disgusting, I already hate myself enough
>>
>>27524600
23 should not be the end of your life due to acne when you are not even done growing yet. 23 is young for acne still. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>27524626
>14 years old with cystic acne
>"just wait, it'll go away soon"
>16 years old
>"just wait a bit more"
>19 years old
>"it usually goes away at around this age"
>23 years old
>"you're still young"
>...
>>
>>27524620
Ive heard that that area is hormonal
>>
23/f
i have really bad hormonal acne and scars all over my chin. it really bums me out, not only because they are obviously ugly, but because they're so fucking big and painful. i've tried a lot of shit (differin, doxycycline, clindamycin, and birth control) and have pretty much given up...
guess i'm just destined to be a pizza face :(
>>
>>27524695
yes chin acne is most likely hormonal. when i saw the dermatologist she actually prescribed me the birth control yasmin because i think it has more estrogen in it than other kinds. idk how it works for guys though...
>>
>>27524694
I waited 10 years before going for acutane and the wait was a mistake.
>>
>been taking acne meds since last January?
>amoxicillin
>epiduo
>face wash
>still got residual acne that never goes away, red blemishes on face
>still get breakouts
>still have bad bad backacne
now days i dont even give a fuck
>>
>tfw half the reason i started taking hrt was because of acne

ahahahahha just kill me now
>>
>>27524413
>Who here /accutane twice and still acne/?
me first it was for bad acne, but now I have light persistent acne which is shit, because doctors do not want to give accutane for light acne. and nothing else works.

I think that I will move near the ocean. apparently salted water and sun does great
>>
>>27524880
>from the florida keys
>still have acne
>>
>>27523749
i was taking for 6 fucking months acne stopped for a while and after a week or two it started coming back, i really wanna kill myself now
>>
Hang in there bros. 21 here, it has cleared up hella since I was 16
>>
>>27524916
some people are on that shit for 12 months
dont pussy out
>>
>>27524880
Yeah living in SC for a month my skin cleared up like 100%. The only time in my life I ever had clear skin

Too bad I cant move. But perhaps I could take more road trips down there when I get a job.
>>
>>27524702
I feel you familia. I've been on doxycycline for almost 3 years now and it has only made the acne on my face less worse. I've tried a lot of shit that did nothing. My upper back, upper arms and shoulders look like a mine field and hurt like hell. I also ran out of doxy 2 weeks ago and it's coming back worse... At least I can grow facial hair to try and hide it. Doesn't work too well though.
>>
>>27525133
try a dif med?
>>
>>27525133
doxycycline is meant for light-moderate acne, a.k.a. "normie acne"
>>
>>27525154
I should talk to my doctor, I just haven't bothered because after having acne since I was 15, doxy is the only thing that has worked.
>>
>>27525204
well like
its clearly not working
>>
>>27525261
Huh, you're probably right. I should stop being a dumb ass and try something different. Being lazy and complaining is easier though.
>>
File: goofy.jpg (17 KB, 219x265) Image search: [Google]
goofy.jpg
17 KB, 219x265
>tfw growing up mom told me that all i had to do was actually use the proactiv she got me and stop eating chocolate
>tfw used a bunch of shitty mexican home remedies that never worked
>tfw go to a dermatologist and get doxycycline and its fucking drastically lessened in like a month
>>
>>27523673
Right when I think it's about to fully disappear it reappears again. Jap green tea leaf-brewed + vitamin b5 + lots of water + lots of face washing with warm water and no soap. Did it for 6 months and it worked wonders. But new ones still pop up every time I think it's ALMOST gone. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Asked my previous dermatologist if I should use accutane and the like, used it for a month and I stopped having acne after 2 weeks, got the usual dry lips/skin though. After I stopped using it it came back and I got a new dermatologist. He put me on minocycline or something, after I started using it I had no acne after like the 3rd day, no side effects either. I'll have to get some more, seems like it works way better than accutane/roaccutane.

Thing is, I've seen people comment on all sorts of stuff, and it never seems to work the same on everybody. Some people will get no reaction from anything, others from everything.

Still, while the side effects weren't all that bad, it sure is nice to use something that has none.
>>
Med school textbook I borrowed says that 2% Salicylic Acid when applied in the morning and before bed treats 90% of acne for people that have it. It is labeled as a medicinal ingredient.

It costs a little but it works like a god, anything without it is a scam.

Just make sure you don't get 2% Salicylic Acid with cream or lotion shit in it, cause that basically undoes what it was meant to do.

Everything else is just garbage and never works.

If that doesn't work you must talk to your doctor.
>>
I'm having back surgery so I HAVE to get rid of it otherwise I'd looks like a fucking volcano
>>
>>27525362
Momscience is actively destructive because it comes from a person you both trust and love.
>>
I only get acne when I fap. Which I do a lot. Shit sucks.
>>
>>27524252
dermatologist didn't recommend it, if your skin tans it makes the marks more noticeable
>>
>>27524321
Why evening instead of morning showers? That guarantees terrible bedhead that can only be alleviated by more water.
>>
>>27523673
>>27523724
>>27523749

You people heard of antibiotics? Or at least taken a lime water wash?

>>27523815
Anon if you're gonna use those "oh so good" derma products, be sure to wash away all the residue.
>>
>>27524702
Thanks for including you're a female for no fucking reason. Females literally can't stand not having attention, not even for a bit.
>>
>no one will ever caress your puffy nipples with their tongue and suckle on your chest like a desperate infant because you have horrible acne all over your sternum
>>
Hi so I'm 19 but my acne started when I was 15 and at that time I was anorexic too. So like think about it, u walk down the street and u see a 6'2 slender boy with bad acne and you'd probably think he's the ugliest motherfucker. Yeah that's how I felt. I even went through depression cus of it. But now I'm definitely getting better but I still get a bit of acne. I even started going to the gym and gained some lean muscle. But so far I've never even had a girlfriend yet. I know I suck at life and acne is probably my one of the biggest adversities in life but I'm telling all of you not to give up. I will never be comfortable in my own skin but I will train myself to overlook that and be as confident as I can be. And I know when the time is right I will get that smoking hot blonde chick as my gf and all the years I will be dedicating to working out will pay off. Stay strong everyone on this thread. Even good can come out of bad but you just have to wield your strength and look for it.
>>
I used to have acne all over my sholders and a bit on my chest like the OP image.

I tried:
>Showering just once a day
>Showering twice a day
>Showering three times a day
>Wearing a cleant t-shirt to bed
>Changing my bed sheets every couple of days
>Drinking plenty of water
>Using one of those back scrubs
>Using some Neutrogena "body clear" shit

Pretty much everything. Want to know how I got rid of it?

Showering once a day without using any soap products or scrubs on my body. Literally just having a hot shower and using my hand to rub my shoulders and chest, within two weeks my body was clear as fuck. I sometimes get the odd pimple on my shoulder but that's it.

I was actually furious rather than relieved because it was so simple yet I never thought of trying it. I always just thought "I better scrub and use plenty of soap so I'm clean"

Oh and also before you stop showering, turn it to cold for a few seconds, the cold water will close up your pores apparently
>>
I have other sorts of skin diseases, which is a genetical thing.

There is no cure.
>>
Eczema is worse.
>>
>Had really bad bacne, doctors literally told me they'd never seen something like this
>Start taking Accutane
>By the end of the second month my back almost completely clean
>By the end of the cycle everything is gone, I feel amazing
>I can even lie on my back now
>Fast forward to now
>Acne all over my fucking head
What the hell

Should I do another cycle of accutane? I got kinda lucky the first time with the side effects
>>
Might actually be decent looking if my face wasnt horribly disfigured by it..i do clean often, use creams, diet well it still wont go away and im fucking 20 yrs old supposed to be most prime age just fuck this shit i'll never be attractive because of my bullshit genetics JustEndMe

Also back and chest acne, welp I wasnt gonna get a partner anyway I guess it doesnt matter
>>
>>27524321
Literally impossible to remove stress from your life if you are actually planning on living it.
>>
>>27524321
you forgot to add
>bathe in the blood of a thousand virgins

fucking hippie faggot quack
>>
My gf has scars over her whole back from bad adolescent acne. I always pretend they're not there. It kind of makes her look like a permanent adolescent in a way, which adds the her 5'0" height flat chest and girlish demeanor. For other people I'm sure it's their thing but I'm actually only into normal height women who look a bit more adult. I'm trying to develop a fetish for her girliness and my solution has been to steer our relationship slowly towards what it is now, a total power exchange where she's basically owned and controlled by me with no freedom of her own. She emphatically expresses that she wants it this way so I'm happy. We're long distance for now, we weren't for the first few years, but this development has happened while I am away. I am thinking that when we are together and live out this fantasy of strict absolute obedience on her part to me, her owner, that something will click and I will develop the fetish for her young girliness.

Honestly I'm just worried to have a future son who will surely end up quite shorter than me since she's so short.
>>
File: 1446930222853.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1446930222853.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>27523673
Of all the things to have, I have bacne
>>
>>27523749
Accutane is the closest thing to a miracle in modern pharmaceuticals. Your skin will become so smooth and clear, that you will spend half the day just rubbing your fingers across it. It's dazzling.

Those horror stories about suicide and liver failure are as credible as vaccine autism. People have pre-existing conditions, don't follow doctor's instructions, etc.

I was on Accutane for 6 months and it was amazing--but beware of a few things:

1) the most common side effect is drying of mucous membranes. Buy a good chapstick, because the corners of your lips could split when you yawn, bite into a sandwich, laugh heartily, etc. The capillaries in your nose will also become more delicate, so expect some blood in your snot when you blow.

2) the triglycerides in your bloodstream will greatly increase so you are required to visit your clinic monthly for a blood test. If your diet includes a lot of fatty foods, you'll need to cut back or it WILL cause permanent damage to your liver. Also, if you take any supplements with high concentrations of vitamin A, discontinue it during treatment. Accutane is basically a sub-lethal dose of vitamin A.

3) speaking of livers, your liver is working overtime to process the drug. Go light on alcohol, avoid completely if you can bear it. Getting shitfaced will probably wreck you.

4) results after the treatment are highly variable. Some enjoy persistent clarity for the rest of their lives after treatment, while some deal with only minor breakouts. And then there are some who relapse. In my case, 6 weeks after I stopped treatment, I broke out the worst I ever had in my entire life (was 25 at the time). It was so bad I began to cry, I refused to go to work, I made my family lie to cover for me. I looked wretched and monstrous. I felt great during my 6 month treatment, but then I had it all taken away from me in the worst way possible.

Still, it was worth it.
>>
>massive cystic acne for years
>tried everything
>mostly goes away at 23 spontanously
>skin still looks like shit, scarred, red, blackheads, flakes off no matter how much you peel or moisturize
>no amount of make up can cover it

you can't win with acne m8s
>>
>acne on chest, stomach, back, arms, and hips
W-well at least it isn't on my face like some high school loser h-haha
>>
File: uraaa.png (10 KB, 404x511) Image search: [Google]
uraaa.png
10 KB, 404x511
> fuck ton of chest hair

> all acne (not much) on chest is hidden

get testosterone, faggots
>>
File: just.jpg (440 KB, 1208x1536) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
440 KB, 1208x1536
>>27524614
it's here to stay, brother
>>
anyone else o my get it on their upper arms?

plzqnot just me
>>
>19 years old
>started getting acne and acne scars since 3 years ago
>put various shit on my face and went to a few therapies, nothing works
I'm permanently fucked, I can bet. I just hate this shit. I already had low self-esteem, but acne and acne scars put it on a whole new level, I can't stand people looking at me. I fucking hate this shit, why do acne and acne scars have to exists, and why can some faggots touch their face with their dirty hand and still have a skin clean as a baby's?
>>
File: 1457354255731.jpg (637 KB, 1828x1096) Image search: [Google]
1457354255731.jpg
637 KB, 1828x1096
Hi guys, a word of advice, this might work for some, not for others but it's definitely worth a try.

I'm 26 and started having acne problems when I was 12. I have been under a number of treatments (topical, medical, hygiene related) including 3 accutane courses without success, some derms said it was due to my age and that after 24-25 the acne should go away, this wasn't the case.

A year ago my confidence was at a record low thinking that I was going to have to deal with horrible acne (face, chest, scalp) for the rest of my life until I noticed a relation with the food I was eating. After making a food log and counting new bumps for a couple of weeks I realized that eating foods with gluten were "triggering" my acne. I started to be very careful with reading labels and avoiding gluten altogether and to my surprise I have been acne free for 2 months now.

Again this might not work for all, but to me it was a HUGE relief, my confidence has never been better.

Hope this is helpful robots.

tl;dr try not eating any gluten at all for a couple of weeks, nothing to lose lots to gain
>>
>>27530916
Oh and keep in mind that nowadays almost all food we eat have gluten, from sausages to breads.
>>
File: jewishschemes.png (619 KB, 863x720) Image search: [Google]
jewishschemes.png
619 KB, 863x720
>all these posters suggesting various meds
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>27527837
>Showering once a day without using any soap products or scrubs on my body. Literally just having a hot shower and using my hand to rub my shoulders and chest, within two weeks my body was clear as fuck. I sometimes get the odd pimple on my shoulder but that's it.
does it work for the face?
>>
>>27528080
>>Should I do another cycle of accutane?
yes

do not wait to get scars
>>
>>27528339
>We're long distance for now
you are thus a cuck

dump her
>>
>>27530916
>After making a food log and counting new bumps for a couple of weeks I realized that eating foods with gluten were "triggering" my acne. I started to be very careful with reading labels and avoiding gluten altogether and to my surprise I have been acne free for 2 months now.
I have acne if I have cheese
>>
>>27528451
Some people need a few rounds to get permanently clear skin
>>
Currently on antibiotic
One lesion shedded the infected skin on top, so I can cover that with coverup now but the second one is still seperating.

At least it's not red and puffy anymore, and after a weekend of weed smoking and vidya the second one should shed the dead skin and allow me to cover up when needed. Can go back to getting laid

Gonna have to call my doctor up to get more antibiotics, they fuck up my stomach but it's the only thing that keeps this shit controlled
>>
>>27524321
>eat less wheat, meat, sugar and oil
Do you want me to starve
>>
I have horrible leg and back acne. Exfoliating, daily showers, showers every other day, different creams and acne lotions, acne cleansers, nothing except plain soap, different body washes, cleaner diet, more water, nothing helps. I am 21 and can never wear shorts or show my back
>>
>10/10 skin at ages all of my classmates got acne
>got cystic acne as soon as I hit 17
>>
Im 24 and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have had less than 5 spots on my face in two weeks. My back and shoulders are still fucked but still my face is starting to resemble a humans.

I did think the same thing for the last few years but this time i think its really over.
>>
>>27527288
KILL YOURSELF giant cum guzzling faggit loser cunt
this is why you on r9k bc you're a delusional women hating fag. i would call you angry virgin too, but you were clearly molested as a child.
>>
>>27523673

>tfw clear face
>tfw buttcheeks that look like a team of snipers are ready to shoot
>>
>tfw 1 (ONE) pimple/ingrown hair that won't fuck off no matter what I do
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 526x701
>get rid of acne
>it leaves red pih marks which are probably more noticeable
I got an AHA coming in the mail with hydroquinoe hope it helps
>>
Acne is my fucking curse. I've tried everything. All the topical stuff doesn't seem to help much. I was on minocycline for awhile, which cleared up the acne for a few years, but then my body developed a resistance to the antiobiotic and now it's coming back with a vengeance. I might try doxycycline, but it's terrible that I have to to rely on these powerful drugs just to clear up a skin condition. Still, nothing else seems to work. Anyone else know how this feels?
>>
File: 1425613330573s.jpg (2 KB, 125x102) Image search: [Google]
1425613330573s.jpg
2 KB, 125x102
>tfw shitload of blackheads
atleast it's not cystic.
still bretty ugly though
>>
So what do you guys do when you break out to cover up how bad it is? Right now I've got a zit right above the bridge of my nose so bad that it looks like I have a red, glaring third eye. I don't even want to go outside anymore. I feel like a freak. What can I do about this?
>>
Quit being a slob and dust your house. Problem solved
>>
>>27524321

Diet having any effect on acne is 100% unproven psuedoscience
>>
>>27532486
jam a knife in it
>>
>>27532537
Dumbest advice in this entire thread, and that says a lot.
>>
File: folliculitis.jpg (44 KB, 512x336) Image search: [Google]
folliculitis.jpg
44 KB, 512x336
>two years of Accutane
>skin is somewhat cleaner than before, had a decent result on me
>fast forward four months after stopping the treatment
>acne back full force in form of folliculitis

Picture completely and absolutely related.

Life is hell and there's no escape.
>>
only thing that worked for me was accutane but i wasn't aware of the possible horribleside effects at the time

all i got was super dry/flaky skin on my face for months but dodged everything else

still would have done it had i known what could have possibly happened tho
>>
>>27523673
22, I pretty much only get them on my back now. They hurt like a mother fucker sometimes but at least no one else sees them. Also have huge ass pores on my nose that constantly have black heads. As soon as is squeeze them they fill up the next day
>>
>>27533131
I honestly >>27533131
can't wait for accutane, the side effects do not scare me at all
>>
>>27530916
This worked for me. This and stopping drinking milk. It's a heavy burden in the beginning, specially because almost all snacks have gluten and/or lactose based ingredients in them. But I'd rather be free from acne than having to go thru all that pain again.
>>
File: 1366105499370.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366105499370.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>27534386

>milk

Wait.

Milk? Milk causes that shit?
Fucking hell.
I'm 27 and for the last year or so I've been plagued by zits. Coincidentally it's when I started adding generous amounts of milk to my coffee.
>>
>>27527837
what about shampoo, did you use it and how often?
>>
I have crater scars covering my back and shoulders from cystic acne. I don't think I will ever be accepted.
>>
i feel like passing out just thinking of someone seeing my acne scarred back
>>
>>27532486
I use makeup. I'm a girl but honestly guys could do it too. Just be smart.

Use high quality products so that you dont break out further:
- a green concealer to get rid of the redness
- followed by lightly dabbing on concealer that is the same colour as your skin onto the zit with a sponge/beautyblender

It still looks like shit but at least you dont look like you're walking around with an open wound.
>>
>>27528080
accutane fucked me up with side affects. It mostly got rid of my acene but left a permenant red blush on the side of my face. can't do anything about it i guess and now i said fuck it and accepted it.
>>
>>27535604
but i no longer get huge boils on my back/butt. mostly small breakouts if anything but nothing like the painful ones i did in the past (which i'd get a new one everyday). the red blush on my face i deal with as a part of me now. i guess overall it was a good decision.
>>
>>27524144
Shillington Shekelstein pls leave
>>
>body acne
Nice humble brag, face acne is the bad thing.
>>
>>27524600
Think that's bad, I'm 43 and still have acne. Still have greasy skin and i still get the big painful cystic acne. I was suicidal most of my life, but at this point i quit caring. I have a job but i gave up on a life a long time ago.
>>
I used to have acne on my chest/shoulders/back last year. I started using soap that was labeled "for sensible skin" and now no more pimples on my shoulders and back, I still have light red spots on my chest tho.
>>
File: 1453956634964.jpg (258 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453956634964.jpg
258 KB, 667x1000
Acne scars are the worst shit. Not to exaggerate, but they have ruined my life. Had cystic acne for the majority of my late teens and I was left with both sides of my face looking like minced meat. I have already done 2 obagi blue chemical peels and still look like shit. So to people dealing with acne in this thread do not pop them. I didn't pop the majority of my zits and was left looking like shit. I know you feel the urge to pop that big bastard in the morning before school so as not to look as disgusting, but think again.
>>
28, still suffer from it everyday.

My face, my back, my neck, my chest are complete war zones akin to Verdun. Every morning I pop at least a couple of white heads around my chin or my chest.

I tried all the bro and mom tricks, stopping diary and gluten foods, showering every day, changing sheets every day, stopping sugary foods, not using soap, not eating meat etc.

Things I know that fix it:
- Clindamycin (antibiotic so you shouldn't abuse it)
- Combination of sun + beach (just sun doesn't work, it's the salty water and the sand plus the sun that eat it away; comes back after a few months)
- Washing every day with Zinc pyritione or tea tree oil (both are very drying and already have really dry, flacking skin)

It might be folliculitis. I took Acutane as a teenager and it fixed it for me a lot but never went away completely, it only left me with dry skin to this day, which is the bane of my existence and makes me almost suicidal.
>>
>>27536501
>Verdun

bear in mind that if you have scars, the sun can darken them and make them look worse, similar to stretch marks.
>>
>>27524321
one wonders if i'd be living merely to spite acne at this point
>>
>>27536478
Actually, this thing about no popping is wrong.

The bigger you let the cyst become before it pops the bigger the scar it will leave. The largest scars I have are on my back because I mostly left them alone and they popped while sleeping. It's better to get when right away with clean fingers.
>>
Accutane fucking works, it's hell being dry even inside your fucking nose but you will forget that when you aren't forced to check on your face ever morning when you wake up with this dull throbbing pain or planning where to sit to avoid direct sunlight on your face when in public.... Three weeks into my first round of Accutane I felt no pain in my face and it hit me, life is so much better when you don't have to deal with a perpetual toothache like pain that wrecks your every chance of normal social growth because you also have fucking puddles of death in your face. If you do just a few extra things while on Accutane you will only be better off, the side effect are from doctors not understanding the correct harm reduction. I had to figure it out and I would so that Shit every year I'd I had to, the only real bother is that you can't get drunk while on Accutane. It will just murder your liver. Whenever I find people on the fence about this I feel almost like it's my duty to inform them how easy it actually is and how much you can speed up and help the medicating. You can cut the treatment period in half if you have the proper instructions. It did fucking wonders for me. I'd answer some questions if serious enough.
>>
tfw I got rid of my severe acne but my entire face and body is filled with raised scars that according to my determatologist is untreatable and will never go away. I look absolutely grotesque and there is nothing I can do about it. Sometimes I envy the obese fatties that just need to lose weight to look like a normal human being.
>>
it's modern leprosy mang

end me blx
>>
>>27537138
You can buy fruit acid pads and smooth them down under a long period of time. It really is possible if you have the patience. And if you moisturize and eat some good fats it will be much less visible if your face is puffier. But check out gardenofwisdom.com/ca talog/item/74958 31/3918195 .htm
>>
File: TayTay.jpg (57 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
TayTay.jpg
57 KB, 500x370
Go see a dermatologist, you cucks.
>>
Stop masturbating and it'll go away after a few weeks.
>>
>>27534695

Shampoo is for hair, why would that matter?
>>
File: yaranaika-3.png (4 KB, 303x314) Image search: [Google]
yaranaika-3.png
4 KB, 303x314
I love milk. But if I drink milk I get acne.

WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS WORLD?
>>
>>27525362
Doxycycline doesn't do shit for me tbqh senpai fuck
Is it time to go /accutane/?
>>
>>27538464
not him but,
I literally tried everything available back in highschool and when I finally got prescribed accutane I cleared up in months
>>
>>27523673
Never had what I'd call an outbreak in my entire life, just a spot here and there at different times throughout the year
>>
>>27538221
it washes onto the body
>>
File: 1392152477334.gif (400 KB, 344x360) Image search: [Google]
1392152477334.gif
400 KB, 344x360
>26
>painful cystic acne
>not quite as bad as when I was a teen but it's still there
>acne is now on my back, chest and shoulders instead of my face for the most part
>recently hospitalized
>nurse freaks out and asks me if I have a skin condition one time

Fucking cunt, almost I cuffed her upside her head. Yeah, I have a skin condition: it's called acne, you Stacey fucking bitch.
>>
>>27523749
It works, the only thing that does. The side effects are a bitch, and the knowing how bad it can affect your system. If its genetic youll will see creep back slowly, but it felt great seeing my body and face become acne free for a while.
>>
>>27523936
Actually helpful broscience for people who get acne for all the wrong reasons. Bad hygiene and diet for the most. When youve learnt the agonising way of living with persistent body/face acne during the most tender and trying part of your adult life you end up desperate. The results of accutane speak for themselves and should be a last resort.
>>
>>27523936
Pretty much.

I quit using medication and even face wash, just stick to water now. My diet has drastically changed as well. It sucks, but I dont look like a pizza anymore.
>>
>>27527837
i havent used body soap in years
>>
>face/back stings all the fucking time
>waifu can never kiss/seductively lick your face without being disgusted
>>
>>27523936
>wash with soap every other day instead of every day
What?
>>
Chest and back. Hurts like fuck when I hit it.
>>
My doctor prescribed me this cream. I've been using nightly for atleast a year now and I have seen no change. Sometimes I put it on and there is some dried up white stuff (not cum i swear) left on my cheeks (where the acne is.) Am I doing something wrong? Not rubbing it in well enough? Should I wash that off?
>>
>>27541030
>r9k
What's the cream? I'm on Epiduo
>>
>>27532131
He has a legitimate point. Why'd you include your gender when it's fucking irrelevant to this thread.
>>
>>27541058
Clindamycin Phosphate and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel

Distributed by Perrigo
>>
>>27524071
I dont say this often, but please just kill yourself. No one here needs your advice. No one on this earth needs your advice. Youre clearly one of the tards that think. Ugh, you just have acne cos you drink too much cola. Ugh, you just have acne cos you use dont drink 20 cups of water. Every fucking time we go outside we have people pitching in, giving us another piece of bullshit just to make themselves feel good for helping a poor uneducated soul and at the same time pointing out how ugly our skin looks and how good theirs looks in comparison. Do you think we have not tried everything under the sun to get rid of this bullshit. Do you think we like looking like this or just are too fat / lazy to not eat fast food every day?
>>
>>27541097
Ah right, you in the USA? Mine contains benozyl peroxide which dries out the skin but I take it in conjunction with antibiotics. Seems to be working.
>>
How do I tell the difference between straight up acne and scarring?
Is the treatment the same?
>>
>>27541168
Yes I am. I take antibiotics, too. How long should I spend rubbing the cream in??
>>
>>27541158
THIS.

FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS THIS IS AN ACNEBOT ONLY ZONE
>>
>>27523673
too much estrogen?
>>
My guy has rough bacne. Its gotten better I use sterilized hollow points, drain clean and use a sugar/coffee scrub on his back.
>>
VITAMIN B5. Now i have better skin than stacey and chad combined.

Also water kefir for some people. Its cheaper. i havent try it yet cause weather is too hot.
>>
>>27541200
Once a day, I put it on and rub it in a little, like you would sunscreen. Couple of minutes and on the worst affected areas for me.

If it's not working see your doctor, mine recommended something that apparently kicks acne cycles for good. Can't remember what it's called, I'll try find the name if you're interested?
>>
>>27537318
there is no cure for acne, but you still enjoying giving your money to shlomo, MD.
>>
>>27523673
I had acne like this but I've lowered it to a large degree through dropping all shitty foods. My diet is literally 3 canned beans and doritos now. It's still quite fucked and my scaring is horrendous.
>>
Anyone else get awful pimples in the pubic region?
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.