[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /addicted to 4chan/ here? >tfw you spend all the time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: DSC_0025.jpg (940 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0025.jpg
940 KB, 1920x1277
Who /addicted to 4chan/ here?
>tfw you spend all the time on 4chin and can't do anything else without getting distracted
>>
File: 1452540579332.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1452540579332.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
>before you know it
>it's 9pm
>you've spent 13 hours on 4chan in a single day
>you've been doing this for three years now
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 276x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 276x260
Most people are wasting there times doing one thing or another anyways, I enjoy spending my time on 4 chan with people who have similar sense of humors as me.
>>
>>27523627
Yep
Over 12 hours every day
I've only been here for about 4 months (yeah, I know) but there's many years to come

The ride is only beginning
>>
>>27523627
Other people are addicted to WoW, watching twitch streamers, tumblr, reddit and you name it.

I'd say 4chan is probably less harmful to your mind than most of those, unless you exclusively browse one board which will eventually get a period of dry/stale content and you'll more than consider suicide.
>>
>>27523889
Yeah, I was addicted when I first came here. It dies down, but it never completely goes away either.
>>
>>27523777
How? Even with all of the different boards I go I don't think I could spend that much time on here simply because I'd run out of interesting threads and shit to read.
>>
Ahhhh just further proves that freewill is an illusion ;^)
>>
File: 1439808203312.png (137 KB, 465x996) Image search: [Google]
1439808203312.png
137 KB, 465x996
I honestly think 4chan ruined my life. I started coming here about 7 years ago when I was 15 and I feel like everything has been downhill since then.

I was never really normal but 4chans influences sure did dig me deeper into degeneracy and internet perversions. In college I ended up browsing 4chan a lot in class or just skipping class all together and that because of that I dropped out.

I feel like this place is the best and worst thing to happen to me.
>>
I don't think I'm addicted, I just have nothing else going on in my life and 4chan is a good enough distraction to keep my mind busy

if I actually have something to do I never think about getting a "4chan fix"
>>
>>27525565
Same age and same boat. Except I started when I was 12 and I have zero positive feelings left about this place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.