[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to psych ward twice, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PsychWard.jpg (31 KB, 635x285) Image search: [Google]
PsychWard.jpg
31 KB, 635x285
Went to psych ward twice, AMA
>>
did they come into your room and hold you down in the middle of the night and inject something in your arm that made you pass out like they did to me?
>>
Why do you think i care

Specialsnowflake
>>
What methods did you try?
Any funny stories/memorable people while in there?
>>
>>27523548
No, why would they do that? Were you acting crazy?
>>
>>27523548
Everyone I know got some forceful injection. Wtf is in it? Does it feel good?
>>
>>27523525
any qtpatootispagootisepuki girls there or is thst just another stupid /r9k/ myth?
>>
>>27523574
I made 3 friends while I was in there, but I no longer have contact with them. There are mostly sad people who have trouble in this world. Most are drug or former drug addicts which had negative effects from consuming drugs.

A lot of men are like here, having trouble with gf. Women are roastie whores who have psychosis.

The first time was fun, second time was boring.
>>
>>27523612
>>27523576
I was asleep and I woke up when 3 men opened the door to my room. They said they were going to take my blood. The needle hurt so I pulled my arm back. Thats when two of them held me down while the other certainly did not take any blood. they then left the room and even though my heart was racing I fell asleep almost instantly
>>
>>27523636
There were a couple of hot girls, but they won't only go for chads. There were 2 blocks. One was for rehabilitation, the other was intense psychiatry. Rehabilitation is usually for people who have trouble with social interactions and is filled 90% with men, 10% with fat ugly women.

Intense psychiatry (i dont know how to called it in english) was filled for people with schizophrenia, bipolar and so on. This was filled mostly with women (60-70% women). Some of them are hot. Majority of the time they were drug addicts who had negative experience from doing drugs.
>>
>>27523659
How long did you sleep for? I wish I knew what was in that. Must be a pill cosby secret.
>>
>>27523716
I just woke up in the morning and continued my treatment. Was only there about a week. Some girl was forced to be there because her dad found her smoking pot. I remember laughing at her.
>>
>>27523659
Nothing like that happened to me or anyone while I was there.

They took blood in the morning for people on certain medication. In the night there is a lot staff only in the entrance ward.
>>
>>27523525
How was the food?
Did you have a favorite meal there?
How was the eating situation as a whole any good stories?
>>
>>27523769
Food was mostly fine. Sometimes it was bad, but majority of the time it was good. It was the same food you get in any hospital in the town.

Favorite meal was turkey breast with sauce and potatoes.

Eating was normal. We had breakfast, lunch, small meal, dinner. There were no throwing foods like in the movies. No one did that. Some people kept eating stuff, so if you were 5 minutes late there was a chance someone would eat your meal. This shouldn't be allowed but staff was lazy and didn't watch over the food 100% of the time and fat fucks eat everything.

We had 1 guy who ate 3 meals for every meal. He was very small, like a fridge. One day another fat lady got mad and told him to stop eating everything and let others have 2 meals sometimes. He got mad and said he will murder her family so he got sent into closed ward, lol.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.