[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw thought going to the psych ward would help find cuties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439262563101.jpg (102 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1439262563101.jpg
102 KB, 800x1203
>tfw thought going to the psych ward would help find cuties but my roommate shit himself on Christmas
>one girl and she was an ssssbbw with stretch marks on her eyebrows
>>
>buying into a meme that actress tier girls go into psych ward
>not realizing only fucked up people end up in psych ward

Are you retarded?
>>
This idea has potential. I bet a lot of psych ward girls would be freaks. Are there any fuckable ones though?
>>
>>27523467
they are all fuckable anon, its just a matter of consequence
>>
>>27523493
Thats true i'd take just about anything that wasn't fat right now
>>
What is it like? I could see myself ending up in one forcefully. I don't think they do any good so I'm trying my best to blend in with the crowd.
>>
File: 1454297032706.jpg (66 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1454297032706.jpg
66 KB, 399x382
>Tfw no emotionally abusive kinky ass dominant psych ward gf
Just end it now
>>
>>27523536
>schizos screaming in the middle of the night
>autistic 15 year old nigger getting fiesty and having to get sedated in a back room
>only female contact is in the cafeteria and by no means are you to ever speak to each other
>gays passing hiv aids to one another in their rooms
>suicidals comparing new cuts in the morning before group session
>forced medication
>meet people from years ago that remember you from 1st grade
all in all its pretty relaxing once you get used to it.
>>
There was one qt crazy chick when I went, she gave someone a handjob in the caf I think. Another girl did a scene for bangbros, but she was a herion addict. The rest of the girls were below average or worse.
>>
this thread is freakin retarded.
if you want crazy whores go to lollapalloozza or coachellla
>>
>be a couple years back
>18, just graduated high school
>get put in psych ward
>July 4th weekend
>stuck in observation room for 5 days since all doctors are off
>I'm in the back one day, working on my coloring pages like an aspie
>qt gril with blue hair walks over and sits near me
>says she's twenty something years old, I forgot
>we start talking since everybody else was old or homeless
>told me her favorite album was smashing pumpkins Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness
>told me she's been there several times for drug addiction after showing me her polka dot arm
>somehow the conversation got to sex, and she told me she's had sex lots of times in psych wards
>uncomfortable
>later in the actual place I met this girl a few years older than me
>so qt
>she would come sit next to me on the couch in the mornings
>we'd eat together
>talk shit about other people there
>we texted occasionally when we got out
>lasted only two weeks, then it all stopped
>I should've realized it wouldn't happen when she was eyeing this other guy that came in, he was in for drug addiction

I went there for nothing, they never even changed my medication
>>
>you didn't know that most people with mental illnesses are old
>you didn't know that if they aren't old, they're unattractive
>you didn't know if they aren't unattractive, they're nowhere near the right mindset for what you want from them

Which is to fuck a crazy girl. Jesus, dude. You'd either get your dick bit off, or end up on the sex offender list.
>>
>>27523727
none of this besides the first two is even remotely like being in a psych ward
take your maymays somewhere else, faggot
>>
even crazy girls don't find you appealing
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.