[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would ever date a stoner girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: large.jpg (91 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
91 KB, 500x666
Would ever date a stoner girl?
>>
Date? No
Bone? Yes
>>
if she was cute
>>
No. Every "stoner girl" I've ever met has eventually admitted to performing sexual favors in exchange for drugs.
>>
>>27523183
probably not. DUDEWEEDLMAO is the retardedest mayme
>>
>>27523214
just a stoner or did other drugs too?
>>
>>27523183
No. They tend to be slutty and in the worst way possible too (i.e. will cheat on you for no reason and avoid telling you for six months.)
>>
>>27523183
If she was physically attractive, sure.

I'm not good enough to get a physically attractive woman without any faults, so I'm willing to take one with faults.
>>
no, I hate stoner "culture" and most of the girls that smoke weed are huge sluts who ahve probably fucked random dudes to get her fix
>>
>>27523214
This is one of my fears for dating one
>>
>>27523183

No, it's actually one of the biggest red flags for me.
>>
oh fuck no
im a virgin but i'm not an idiot
>>
>>27523183
The actual reality is generally far worse than what your expectation of a "stoner chick" is.

She'll most likely be a fat, jobless, unmotivated bitch, who's breath smells like resin & McDonald's 24/7..
>>
I don't date and I don't get stoned so no.
>>
No my ideal gf wouldn't smoke weed but didn't care that i did, I'm not trying to smoke her and me out on my dime.
>>
>>27523293
>She'll most likely be a fat, jobless, unmotivated bitch, who's breath smells like resin & McDonald's 24/7

Thanks for enacting my gag reflex, you fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUegnuIDPcY
>>
>>27523214
>provide her with drugs
>get laid on demand

where is the problem?
>>
>>27523406
date, not fuck
if she has sex for drugs, you can be guaranteed she's going to cheat on you multiple times, and either lie or rationalize it to herself
>>
No. They're either too sloppy or too fastidiously health-conscious for drug-smoking addicts.
>>
>>27523425
good point, also as others have mentioned she will likely be a fat bitch who can't control her munchies
>>
File: 29.gif (65 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
29.gif
65 KB, 540x360
>>27523183
my first was an underage stoner girl

needless to say street culture destroyed any semblance of innocence she had when she left Michigan

The irony being her last name was Blunt
>>
Stoner girls are whores like Ive never seen one stoner girl who kept it real. They fuck for weed LOL
weed? shit is like 10$ a g and shes fucking your dealer for it. shits so petty
>>
>>27523194
>>27523214
Both of these. A lot of them can be annoying too about how they have to make sure everybody knows they are a girl that smokes
>>
I dated a 'stoner' girl for two years in college. We met because I was buying weed from her.

We lived together for a year. Loved each other. I graduated and left, tried to make things work long distance. She cheated on me in less then 6 months, ate a bunch of xanax and fucked another guy. I forgave her but not truthfully, and the relationship fell apart a few months ago.

She tripped acid on a first date with a guy a month ago and now they are living together. It's killing me.

Never date a girl because you connect over drug use. It will only lead to bad things.
>>
>>27523474
>>27523214
this
some old friends from highschool have a roommate who pays rent with the drugs that she gets from fucking her dealer m8s. a shame because she's actually an otherwise pretty decent girl but every time i went over there i'd smoke for free and get the occasional free pill so i guess i couldn't complain
she'd be approaching 25 now so i don't know how much longer she can keep that life up
>>
>>27523214
haha a white girl on my kikebook fucked a nigger for drugs while she was engaged and it was a literal surprise when the baby came out black. she actually thought it was the guys she was engaged too. top kek.
>>
>>27523183
I would date anybody who showed the slightest interest.
I'm not in a position to be selective.
>>
>>27523875
This man right here, is a realist.

Subsequently, he will probably get laid well before 90% of you other virgin robots..
>>
>>27523183
Well, I smoke weed, so yes of course. That doesn't mean I would accept someone who did something outrageous like sleeping with her dealer or otherwise doing sexual favors. That really disgusts me. Anyone who is really loose is no good in my opinion. But people here are really exaggerating. There is a big difference between someone who smokes weed regularly or even occasionally, versus some white ho who is really into nigger culture.
>>
Of course I would. Why not? I have my girlfriend and shes a smoker. She's not a stoner, but she smokes with me on occasion. My definition of a stoner is someone who smokes almost every day.
>>
>>27523474
This is a big crux of it. Like I'm gonna waste my time pampering some bitch to get pussy when she goes out to sell it strangers for weed of all things lol
>>
Stoners are already annoying as hell, all they talk about is weed and 311 and snoop Dogg or whatever the fuck. I can't imagine an even more vapid version in woman form
>>
>>27524156
>My definition of a stoner is someone who smokes almost every day.

That's normal. That's what adults with money do. Or at least I smoke it every night and I am not some wigger.
>>
>>27523613
why not just be a real prostitute and make $250-300/fuck?
you can pay your rent and buy drugs many times over
>>
Back when I had friends one of them was a stoner, I really liked him besides the fact he kept bringing up weed and how I should smoke with him.

I don't date but I imagine if they constantly mentioned their habit I'd have to tell her to shut the fuck up about it or break up with her.
>>
>>27524317
Because people are bullshitting. Most women who smoke marijuana are not sucking cock to get a fix. That is not a thing.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.