[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fembots have fun stories of kicking boys in the nuts they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1451695665460.jpg (27 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
1451695665460.jpg
27 KB, 494x494
Any fembots have fun stories of kicking boys in the nuts they want to share?
>>
I never kicked, but i always took a jab at one of my orbiter's balls when i got the chance
>>
>>27523272
Y tho?
That's just mean
>>
>>27523163
I kicked my cousin in the balls when I was little. Best feeling in the world
>>
>>27523566
Did you apologize?
Did you at least put them in your mouth a little?
>>
>>27523377
because he did nothing about it
>>
im a guy and i kicked someone in the nuts
>>
>>27523608
So you punched him in the balls just because he had no reaction?
Why would you assault in an innocent guy that just wants to love you?
Fucking hell, fembots are all evil.
And you all hate cats.
>>
>>27523608
Lucky for you then.
>>
>>27523633
>calling them fembots

they are literally just normies
>>
Male:
Kicked a guy in the nuts after he messed up my giant chess game. I sucker punched him and hit him in the head when on the ground. Then I stomped his nuts. Regretted it mid stomp so it wasn't full force.

Girls found it incredibly funny to attempt to kick people in the nuts a couple months grade 5 I think. It was absolutely terrifying. I never got kicked but I had to defend myself many many times. At least twice a day on average.

One girl took a rough grip without warning then fondled me. Made fun of me for getting a boner, I was awfully embarrassed. Girls are terribly cruel. And I wasn't even allowed to fight back because I'm a guy and guys who fight girls are scum. At least that's what we were told.
>>
>>27523633
weeaboos like him did not deserve love

>And you all hate cats

no
>>
>>27523750
Then just stop hanging out with him if you don't like him.
Stop stringing him along and physically, emotionally, and sexually abusing him.
You're probably some masochist.

All fembots hate cats. It's been scientifically proven
>>
>>27523633
>And you all hate cats.
Cats are literally women's pets
>>
>>27523799
>All fembots hate cats. It's been scientifically proven

guess i'm just a special snowflake :^)
>>
>>27523817
No, they aren't.
Women don't know how to actually care for and love a feline.
All they do is keep them for instagram pics and "LOL QUIRKY CAT LADY XDDDDD"
They don't know the bond between human and feline.
They get orbiters and parents to pay vet fees.

I slave away for hours so my kitten can have the best healthcare in the world, even better than my own.
I know every hair on her body, and she knows I'm her father and protector.

Women just like cats for the social value, but they feel not love for them.

>>27523826
You hate cats. Just admit it. All women do, especially fem""""bots"""'
>>
Once during hide and seek my brother opened a door really quickly and I kneed him in the nuts.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.