[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1450627452882.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450627452882.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What does it feel like to die?
>>
>>27522861
depends on how you lived life

A good virtuous person might feel a warm pleasantness, that things are they way they ought to be. That their next journey is about to begin. That something wonderful waits on the otherside.

Someone who lived like selfishly might feel cold, lonely, scared, not ready for death, full of regrets, full of what ifs, feel as if they wasted a lifetime only to be greeted by an eternity of either nothingness or something even more terrifying.
>>
it's like a dream
i want to dream
*distorted guitar riff*
>>
My heart stopped. It was pretty agonizing nomatter how good you are at controlling stress, chemicals are forced into your nervous system that sends off a death warning and it forces a terror in you that you've never felt before. But then the endorphins kicked in and it was peaceful as fuck. I was actually pissed off I didn't die because it is exhausting getting that close and finally reaching the death buzz.
>>
>>27523101
Jesus Christ dude what happened? If you're comfortable discussing it ofc
>>
>>27523696
It's a nervous system issue. I learned how to control it better but it still gets me sometimes.
>>
>>27522861
I heard at the stage right before total death the brain releases a chemical that makes you feel intense euphoria and a feeling of its all going to be okay. I forgot what the chemical is called i think it starts with a R
>>
it depends on what you're dying from. I think dying from being anally impaled in front of Genghis Khan's fortress is quite different from dying in your sleep.
>>
>implying i'm going to die
>implying this isn't the timeline where i live forever
enjoy death plebs
>>
>>27524166
Me too immortal bro, we're going to make it
>>
good

beats living
>>
Pretty good desu fampai
>>
I'd inagine bretty good xdd
>>
>>27524166
It's called DMT, idk how true this is though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
>>
>>27522946
What are you, five? That sounds so childish.

What will I get for Christmas? Well if you're a good boy you'll get that dildo you asked for but if you're naughty you'll get a box full of coal and a stocking full of switches.
>>
>>27524329
What he said had nothing to do with morality. More so quality of life. Basically if you led a fulfilling life as opposed to a lonely regrettable one, you're more likely to embrace the nature of death rather than succumb to anxiety and fear.
>>
>>27524125
What happens if you get shot in the head and the brain can't release it?
>>
>>27522861
Many die in their sleep. Many who die in accidents only have a split second to react before they for, boom done. Slow, painful, self explanatory.

If you know you'll pass soon, it's all a matter of perspective. Some are afraid, some will live it up just like normal. Your mentality determines whether you're living or dying, above all else.
>>
>>27522861
Like flipping a switch
>>
File: 017.jpg (30 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
30 KB, 704x396
>>27522861
In reality you suddenly lose all your strength
Like everything below your knees disappears, and your feet stagger, and you go heard first
>>
When I overdosed on heroin I was told I stopped breathing. Not sure if that counts as death but it was just nothing. No dreams, just nothingness.
>>
>>27522977
>Deafheaven
My fucking negro

IM DYIIIINNGG
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.