[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women can't be lonely, I'll have sex with them!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mio.png (418 KB, 592x812) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
418 KB, 592x812
>Women can't be lonely, I'll have sex with them!

If you were starving, would you eat a half-melted ice cream cone that fell in a poopy litter box? Or would you hold out a little longer for something more edible?

That's you. You're the ice cream cone.
>>
that's a bad analogy and if you said this stupid shit to me in real life I would make you regret it, fast.
>>
And you are that rotten roast beef sandwich, roastie.
>>
>>27522689
Th-thanks....
g_g
>>
>>27522689
chad is even worse. He's full of disease, never has a job, and uses people
>>
>>27522689
And this is why no one respects women or takes them seriously. You're all cunts, plain and simple.

You also proved that from an evolutionary stabs point women are meant to or capable surviving. Bear Grylls eats anything because he's a survivalist badass. And desu if I was starving yes I would est that ice cream and live. You wouldn't.
>>
>>27522791
>Chad never has a job
???
>>
>>27522703
oooh....scary anon in the house!
>>
>>27522838
trust fund....that one tripped me up too.
>>
If I were starving? I'd eat the cone desu

I understand loneliness =/= being alone, but crying about being lonely because the men in your purview won't fuck you is ludicrious
>>
>>27522791
>/r9k/ trying THIS hard to convince themselves people more successful and attractive than themselves are worse people
>>
>>27522974
It takes sinful levels of self-indulgence and everyone knows it.
>>
>>27522689
Epic troles (XD) aside, most people want relationships, not just mindless sex.

And btw, that "ice cream cone" is better than starving to death, no?
>>
>>27522689
>half-melted ice cream cone that fell in a poopy litter box

So, virgin men with anxiety and less than stellar looks on this tier?

ok, roastie
>>
>this retarded fucking meme again
>>
>>27522689
>If you were starving
Yeah starving people eat just about anything that's digestible.
Very poor analogy.

And I'm not THAT bad. It's just that girls don't fucking care if you're not top 20%.
>>
File: bear_grylls.png (211 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
bear_grylls.png
211 KB, 300x270
>>27522689
>If you were starving, would you eat a half-melted ice cream cone that fell in a poopy litter box? Or would you hold out a little longer for something more edible
What kind of filthy fucking casual do you take me for.
get the fuck off my board and never come back here again
>>
>>27523983
let's be real anon, you're probably bottom 20%
>>
If I was starving?
Yes, I would, in a heartbeat.
You've obviously never been starving you fat fuck, which I guess only proves our point even more.
>>
>>27523983
>>27523990
>>27524486
PRIDELESS
Thats the real definition of a whore
>>
>>27524564
Nigger, since when do starving people give a fuck about pride?
If I had to choose between pride and death, that's a pretty fucking easy choice.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.