[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Why do you never talk about your friends?" "What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 19238.gif (16 KB, 363x351) Image search: [Google]
19238.gif
16 KB, 363x351
"Why do you never talk about your friends?"
"What are your friends like?"

How do you dodge/bs questions like this without them suspecting you have no friends?
>>
I just lie and tell people I have groups of friends spread throughout.
>>
By never leaving the house and not talking to people.
>>
>I have many, many friends all over the world, and they're great people. But they're ripping us off on trade.

You will roll in pussy with this simple trick my friend
>>
>>27522682
You have people you see and interact with frequently enough for them to realize you don't talk about your friends? How come they're not your friends?
>>
>>27522682
I'm not sure who it is that is asking these questions to me.

My parents know I haven't had any friends in about 8 years now.
>>
>>27522785

Get questions like this in group work in college classes, from family members like cousins, etc. They probably know and are just being assholes, I just want to be able to have something to say that will shut them up.
>>
>>27522874
That's weird. I mean, cousins would probably give you a hard time because they're cousins, but why would random people from your class care? I guess at that point you just say "...I talk to you for like an hour a week, and it's all about school anyway, so it hasn't really come up"?
>>
>>27522973

Idk. Its almost like people will only consider becoming your friend if you already have a lot of others. I'm stuck.
>>
Depends on who's asking them.

If it's your parents or someone else who sees that you watch anime every Friday and Saturday night, it will be pretty hard to lie. You'd just have to tell the truth in that case.

If it's some random co-workers or classmates, just lie your ass off. If you have a picture or two where you're with someone, that will make it all the more believable.
>>
>>27523223
idk. New club? New sport? New job? Wait for next semester's classes? Just whatever gets you into a new group of people who don't know your reputation (might be hard if it's a small school). Also hang out with nerds. If the nerds aren't cool with you, find nerdier nerds.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.