[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fat as shit but have lost a ton of it and still am losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Andras(demon).jpg (75 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
Andras(demon).jpg
75 KB, 449x500
I'm fat as shit but have lost a ton of it and still am losing the weight, the girl I love is as well, but she can easily get non-disgusting men without having to work that much at it. I'm pretty sure she knows I love her, but she strings me along anyway. I know it's cunty behavior if she does know, but I can't get over her.

When she mentions her boyfriend, I go into a rage within. I play nice, and pretend it doesn't bother me, but it does. But I can say nothing. I don't want to lose her as a friend, because I love speaking with her, I love her being around. I can't stand it.

There was a point in which I lost all interest in women. How do I gain this feeling back? It was great not giving a shit about being lonely.
>>
File: 1405357210977.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1405357210977.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
Don't ignore me, damn it.
>>
>>27522594
You need to limit contact with her. If she has a boyfriend, it's pointless right now. If her mentioning relationships that she's fully allowed to have sends you into a rage, you need to get some space for both of your sakes. Maybe one day when you're at your goal weight she'll have broken up with him and she'll look at you and be like 'huh he's hot now'. But who knows. Meet some other girls in the meantime. I feel like feelings this intense are often the most transient.

Congrats on the weight loss! How many pounds/kg exactly?
>>
>>27522923
75-ish pounds after 5 to 6 months of working on it.
>>
>>27522594
You can't love someone you never dated. That's fucking weird.
>>
File: 1410290447572.jpg (6 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1410290447572.jpg
6 KB, 249x243
>>27523033
Watch me, normie.
>>
>>27522923
>'huh he's hot now'.
Why are girls so superficial
>>
>>27522990
Congrats! That's a big accomplishment. Good luck with this girl or others!
>>
>>27523033
I never dated my mum, clever clogs.
>>
>>27522990
How much do you weigh now anyway?
>>
>>27523033
>>27523033
your brain certainly can release the hormonal cascade we know as "love" for someone you've never dated. that doesn't mean it's not socially inappropriate for him to act on that "love" but it also does not make his feelings any less valid
>>
>>27523068
A still embarrassing amount. Still not comfortable telling people.
>>
>>27523088
It definitely makes his less valid. It's a creepy obsession, not love.
>>
>>27523051
>Why are girls so superficial
Why is the girl in an entirely hypothetical situation that hasn't happened being superficial

I hope you've never looked at a girl and thought "huh she's hot now". Never once in your life.
>>
File: 1404702963438.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1404702963438.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>27523121
I can't help that I'm lonely.
>>
>>27523051
Op is trying to date up. He's being superficial too.
>>
>>27523121
it makes his feelings less socially acceptable, they're no less real to him than love would be in any other case. I agree he shouldn't act on it, but calling someones feelings or emotions invalid is straight retarded and fundamentally misunderstands what emotions are.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.