[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1455857634654.jpg (162 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1455857634654.jpg
162 KB, 1024x681
>virgin in highschool
>browse r9k every day
>depression every day
>funny me-mes keep me going
>here for the shootings
>kek
>one day I get lucky and get involved with politics
>life has been an uphill battle
>at a point where I'm happy
>still feel pain for my robots

Dear robots, I would like to offer any advice or support to you.
>>
Im 20 and have dropped from community college 5 separate times. Im about to be kicked out from my mothers house. I dont have a job and dont want to be a wagie. All my life Ive dreamed of owning my own company and inventing important things. Reality is starting to set in.
>>
I feel serenity emanating from your post.

thanks
>>
>>27522583
Why is there weed in space? Is it to appease the ayy lmaos?
>>
>>27522630
If you don't like the cards in your hand, toss them and draw new ones. Look into working on a cargo ship, do something crazy. It going to be scarry at first freind, but life is too short.
>>
>>27522694
You are my family, life has been hard but I put my head down and light came. The same will happen to you once you start to look around.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 494x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 494x677
>>27522630
Are you me?

Today was a bad day out of the most. I haven't posted on an image board in a long time actually. Now starting the wageslave deal itself, after trying to not be there since I understood being once a young teenager to an young adult.

I was In highschool five years ago, that was the last time I've felt useful
>>
>>27522583
>I get lucky
bet you can give lots of great advice on that nigguh
>>
>>27522979
Luck for me was meeting a mentor. I forced myself to go to events for two years before some one lended a hand. Luck was not a lottery or a random event, but a calculated attempt, reattempted each time it failed.
>>
>>27523119
>2 years
that doesn't sound lucky at all fgt
>>
You need talk to girls man. Theres no way around it. Get out of the house and find women. You be surprised how easy it is if you show a little confidence.
>>
>>27522583
How do you even get into politics?
Is it a comfy job?
>>
>>27523312
I got into politics by attending local events, town halls, meetings ect. But the difference was I kept trying to meet people. After awhile I got offered an internship. That internship led to a scholarship, now I'm going to finish my four year.
>>
>>27523397
That's awesome anon, hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>27522583
I cut the back of my gums on a chip like 2 days ago and now it's super swollen and I can barely chew on one side of my mouth.

How do I make the pain go away?
>>
>>27523226
>projecting this much
what even is the relevance
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.