[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /weed/ here? what's your preferred method of getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
who /weed/ here?

what's your preferred method of getting high?

what do you think about dabs?

does weed cause cancer or cure it?
>>
I smoked over a gram a day for 10 years, and had to quit. I have not smoked since then and simply take benzos.
>>
>>27522601
I had to quit because 10 years of over a gram a day makes fries your brain. My body began to reject it. I still crave from time to time, and plan on smoking more before I die.
>>
>>27522629
>I had to quit because 10 years of over a gram a day makes fries your brain.

yeah I stopped smoking for like six months last year because I was smoking WAY too much and it was making me super crazy insane ultra-level paranoid and depressed

now I smoke a normal amount, like a reasonable person would, and I feel fine. I don't even get panic attacks anymore.
>>
I quit no problem. Its not weed thats bad. Its all the retarded DUDEWEEDLMAO highschool faggots that ruin the fun.
>>
>>27522601
How get benzos desu? Shrink?
>>
>>27522579

>jays or blunts
>look pretty dank tbqh
>neither
>>
I was smoking daily for 10 years and all of a sudden it started fucking my shit up. I even collapsed in public a few times and lost consciousness. The anxiety was unreal. I took a break and tried it again just a small amount and it just doesn't feel good anymore. it's a shame because I can't drink so it was my only stress relief.
>>
>>27522579
>who /weed/ here?
i
>what's your preferred method of getting high?
blunt or bong
>what do you think about dabs?
fun but expensive and overall not as good as weed
>does weed cause cancer or cure it?
neither
>>
What are dabs like? I'm planning to take some on the sixth (SIX) for my friend's birthday to celebrate with him. But I've never done them and honestly get so fucked up off normal kush that it probably comes off as fake to normal people. Only my close personal friends have just accepted that it's how weed hits me. Because of that I'm almost afraid of how high I'll probably be after dabs.

So anyone got any feedback for me?
>>
Bob Marley died of cancer
>>
>>27522579
>preferred method of getting high?
Preferred? Probably blunts or a bong. But personally I just roll spliffs at home because they're easier on your lungs than blunts long-term and I don't own a bong.

>dabs?
Never tried them.

>does weed cause or cure cancer?
I'd like to think it can help slow down cancer and maybe one day cure it, but I'm not exactly well-versed in medical journals so I'm not sure.
>>
>>27522842

doing dabs is basically like smoking an entire bowl all in one go

if you're comfortable with smoking that much weed in one sitting, you will be ok
>>
>>27522842
put a dildo in your butt and exhale through your nose you wont cough and the high will be easier to manage
>>
>>27522899
>spot the cock loving he-princess
never smoked out of a bong, never tried a dab, and posting on a Burmese basket weaving forum thread about weed

you are a fucking loser if you havent tried wax yet you little bitch

quit talking about weed on the internet if you have nothing to say about it, you dont count as a weed smoker.

we dont want you!
us weed smokers know about the plant and the different ettiquete

you dont even own a bong!!! lmao hahaha lolololo get bent faggot you dont even have a pepe hahahaha you cant smoke faggot!
you loser!
you fucking faggot ass bitch!
you youtube bitches! go watch Mike Degrasse tyson sit on william shatners fat dingus you cock sucking little homo bitch
>>
Just re'd so I've been smoking all day. I just got this 4" bowl from Etsy and I love smoking it at my desk, first bowl too.
Decent sized dabs fuck me up, my roommate/dealer gave me one that rocked me sideways. I take pee-wee baby sized dabs occasionally.
>>
bong or a decent vaporizer, i'm no nigger and i aint playin around when i get high

want to try some, sounds d a n k

it cures the cancer known as life and worries
>>
I can't smoke anymore I get insane paranoid thoughts about my life when I get stoned, can't enjoy it. I miss it tho. the nogf feels when stoned really fuck with your head.
>>
>>27523207
dude kill yourself no joke
>>
>>27523260
Fuck that it was a funny ass post
>>
>>27523240
babba booie babba booie howard sterns penis bababooie
>>
>>27523207
>type out a response to the first paragraph
>read the rest and realize it's just some le funneh guy
I think a 6/10 is fair.
>>
I smoked weed for the first time two weeks ago and I literally had no lung capacity as I'm tiny. I had my friend inhale into the bong first to get it started and then I went for it. Any tips?
>>
I'm turning 21 this Monday, and my parents and friends both want to get me blasted. I'd rather just share a 6 pack with friends and smoke some good weed.

What's a good beer/dope combo? All I've had is indica (don't know the strain) and Miller Lite. Shit sucked.
>>
>>27523279
>>27523288
ill meme both of you
>>
DUDE
WEED
FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES
>>
>>27522579
>preferred method
Smoking out of bongs. They're smoother with a few ice cubes and my buddies see who can exhale the biggest thickest clouds. Whoever does earns the title of "The Dragon."

>dabs
No clue. Would try.

>does weed cure or cause cancer
Every week I hear how it represses cancer cells but I don't care. Just let me get high.
>>
>>27522787
At least you got ten years of it, I started getting a panic disorder 1 1/2 year in so I had to quit even though I used to love it, now i'm stuck with strange anxiety symptoms from time to time, I used to be extremely extroverted not so much anymore.
>>
>>27523434
Let your friend start off and then just take long narrow puffs. Hold the smoke in and make sure to inhale deeply. Use your lungs and they'll get better. I had the same problem. Hell, I'm still trying to control my coughing fits.
>>
>>27523207
Got a hardy Kek out of this, well memed friend.
>Btw it's niel degrasse tyson.
>>
i smoke about a gram a day when it's readily available. i have pretty bad ocd and it helps numb my mind. it also often makes the monotony of everyday life a little less bleak. the thing is i get visibly irritated when i havent smoked in a bit, and it feels like weed has become more of an expensive form of escapism than anything. im thinking of quitting for a bit and trying to readjust my brain to functioning without it.
>>
>>27522579
i used to love weed
now i hate that it makes me paranoid if i have to go anywhere
i'm worried i'll have the smell on me and people will know and judge me
i used to enjoy smoking a j in the woods or in nature, now the smellparanoia + anxiety makes it nearly impossible
advice desu??
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.