[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went for a walk in my neighborhood to get out of the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: 1418021946068.jpg (76 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1418021946068.jpg
76 KB, 600x583
I just went for a walk in my neighborhood to get out of the house and some piece of shit normie shouted something at me from his car. I couldn't hear exactly what he said because I had headphones and he was driving by fast.

I'm so fucking mad right now. I wanted to run after his car and chase him to his house and try to fight him. Am I really so strange people feel they can insult me in the street for no reason?
>>
>>27522478
Carry a gun on you and the next time someone does this pop off at their car. (Don't try to hit them with your fire) They'll never do it again to anyone and you'll make society better.
>>
someone threw a chicken nugget at me from a moving car before.

Don't let it get you down, they don't know you, they're just looking for kicks.

Hell, I've shouted random shit like "buy gold" to people from cars before.

"offense isn't given, it's taken"
>>
>>27522478
This shits common

I fucking hate it too

It even happens to normies sometimes
>>
>>27522478
hey it happened to me too, and incase you're wondering they said it was "FUCKING FAGGOT"
>>
You think that's bad? I had a group of normies do circles around the neighborhood in their car while I was on a walk, screaming at me out their window and one of them spit at me. Almost got me too.
>>
>>27522503
>driving around aimlessly one day
>summer so windows down
>minivan pulls up alongside and keeps speed with me ~30mph
>look over its a bunch of faggot teenagers
>sliding door opens
>kid pulls his pants down and moons me
>pull out air soft pistol
>peg that fucker in the cheeks twice
>he screams and leaps into the seats flailing around
>minivan fishtails all over the place
>last thing I hear before speeding off "I GOT SHOT IN THE ASS!!"
>single greatest moment of my existence
>>
One time I was out walking and a car stopped and three guys got out and chased me. There was no reason for it, they just did. Just because they could.
I only go outside at night now when nobody's around.
>>
File: AllTheBadThingsInLife.gif (920 KB, 245x154) Image search: [Google]
AllTheBadThingsInLife.gif
920 KB, 245x154
Once a car came around the corner and I took a full water bottle to the face. Fuck me for not throwing it back for a dent or a broken window, they were at a stop sign.
>>
File: tumblr_nr033bik1a1rqfqqqo1_500.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr033bik1a1rqfqqqo1_500.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Once I was walking home and some car threw a large lit firecracker at my face and exploded with perfect timing. My ears were ringing really bad, I stopped for like one second, shrugged it off and kept walking lol. fuckin spics mang
>>
>>27522478
"Hey bro you dropped your wallet!"
>>
>>27524652
Spics lit my my shit up with a metal bb gun at night once

My life flashed in front of my eyes, how was I supposed to tell it wasn't a real gun when he pointed it out the window?
>>
This has happened to me several times. Always leaves me seething with anger. I should carry around a rock so I can throw it at cars.
>>
Lets b honest, myself and a lot or you people are triggered because you know you arent able to fight back, and suppose you could you know you're at a disadvantage
>>
>>27522478
>I just went for a walk in my neighborhood to get out of the house
Ay, same.
They probably called you a faggot. I speak from experience.
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
I'd like to run up to them, and bust 10 caps on their bitch ass. If only I had a gun, and see their face change from a smug smile into screams of horror
>>
>>27523583
Why are you making stuff up on 4chan?
>>
How do you know it wasn't something like "JESUS LOVES YOU" or "WOOOO [sports team] WON YEAH"

You are getting fuming over fucking nothing.
Maybe if your entire world shatters around you everytime someone interacts with you, negatively or otherwise, going outside isn't for you.
>>
>>27522478
It's because you looked like a massive faggot who didn't belong outside.
>>
>>27524838
Kek

Yeah that's totally what happened bro
>>
Considering I knew a guy who would yell compliments in a condescending tone from my/his car, maybe you're overreacting?
>>
File: 1458449008048.jpg (9 KB, 244x252) Image search: [Google]
1458449008048.jpg
9 KB, 244x252
>>27524838
>going outside isn't for you
That's why I'm here.
>>
>>27522478
Are you a ginger that was wearing black? That might I have been my friend who was riding shotgun.
>>
>>27524920
>because I know x you are over exaggerating

fucking normalfag get the fuck off my board god damn.
>>
File: 1440394000292.png (708 KB, 1000x1385) Image search: [Google]
1440394000292.png
708 KB, 1000x1385
>Walking my dog on a weekend night
>Normies drive past making grunting noises or squealing
>Teenagers loiter around, loudly tease me and get all uppity when I ignore them or give them the finger as I continue walking
>Absolute retards let their own dogs out without leashes to run around in the neighborhood then get upset when I tell them to fuck right off so I can walk in peace
>Normies having loud ass house parties well into the night
>Normies driving around fast because that's really cool

I'll burn this rotten world down to the ground one day with my pyro fist technique.
>>
Happened to me before.

I was walking at night, thought I was safe. Some car pulled by full of normies, they rolled down their window and shouted, "Ugly bitch!"

It hurt my feelings a lot.
>>
>yell at people from my carwindows constantly
>have lasciviously catcalled old-ass disgusting women because I found it amusing
>think nothing of yelling "KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT" at dudes who look real sad
OP, from the other side of the fence I'll let you know it's not about you.
>>
File: 1447644818461.jpg (9 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
1447644818461.jpg
9 KB, 150x180
>12 years old, pasty chubby white kid
>go on long walk with friend, also a pasty chubby white kid
>rest at a bus stop after 5 or 6 miles
>two guys in a truck drive by, yell "fucking niggers!!!"

Still wonder what they meant to this day.
>>
I had a normie show his bare ass to me in a moving car when I was 12.
>>
>>27522478
the best pat about driving around with friends, especially late at night, is shouting stuff at randoms. Didn't realise some people got so triggered.
>>
>>27526058
I'm white and I tried to get this drunken Asian woman to stop swearing in front of a kid on the bus.
Then a giant homeless fellow got up, grabbed my shoulders, screamed that I was a nigger right in my face, and left.
>>
>>27525912
I'd still take you out for dinner, anon.
>>
>>27526155
I'm a male, in case you don't know. Sorry
>>
>>27522478
be glad you don't live around niggers OP. they spend all day just fucking sitting around on their porch, even until the early hours of the morning. and if you walk by them they try to fuck with you EVERY time because they're bored and the possibility of getting a rise out of you would give them something to do. every fucking time it's "ay yo where you goin bruh come ova here mayne" "yo those are some nice shoes cuh where you get those" etc. etc.

i hate niggers so fucking much
>>
>>27522478
I know that feel. I dont get why they do this shit...
>>
File: 1439549110997.jpg (7 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1439549110997.jpg
7 KB, 300x298
>>27522517
They were throwing u a tendie because u looked like PEPE
>>
>about 7 or 8 years ago I was riding a bike with a friend at night
>minding our own business just chatting
>out of no-where I get whacked in the back with something
>realise some normies had thrown a full wendy's drink from their car and managed to hit me square in the back
>see red, actually get so angry I lose complete control of my mental faculties, no longer capable of rational thought
>start speeding down the hill on the road as fast as my bike would take me screaming bloody rage at the top of my lungs
>they ended up running a red light so I never caught up to them
>if I'd caught up with them I probably would've legit tried to kill every one of them somehow, best I can liken it to is like one of those fast zombies from 28 days later, if I'd gotten one on the ground I wouldn't be able to stop myself from stomping their head or throat
>in reality I would've got my ass kicked which would've (assuming I survived) started me down the path of finding out where they live and murdering their families before torturing them to death

Yes I hate the world, and yes I would do terrible things to people in the name of revenge if I had the power, even for petty shit.

Why won't this fucked world just burn alive?
>>
I'm surprised no one has posted that bait image yet. The guy with the hoody out the window.
You know the one.
>>
File: born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg (181 KB, 1064x1280) Image search: [Google]
born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg
181 KB, 1064x1280
>fucking retards have nothing better to do than to get in a car and yell random shit to pedestrians for no reason, but rather because it is "fun"
honestly what kind of fun is that? It's so pointless and stupid. I barely even pay attention to these retards but it is annoying sometimes.
honestly hope every person who does this gets into a fatal car crash the next time they do it.
>be me taking a long walk around my neighborhood in the night because calm, empty and quiet streets are great for soothing walks
>all of a sudden a car packed with seemingly drunk late-teens passes by me, playing loud music and tires screeching
>they disturb the peaceful silence by yelling random shit at me and anyone else walking by and then drive off
>mfw they disturb my calming walks
>>
File: 1363236298019.jpg (143 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
1363236298019.jpg
143 KB, 580x348
>>27526276
kore?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.