[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to choose to be 60 feet tall for the rest of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 21
File: caught with her dolly.jpg (255 KB, 1016x882) Image search: [Google]
caught with her dolly.jpg
255 KB, 1016x882
If you had to choose to be 60 feet tall for the rest of your life or 6 inches tall for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

At 60 feet tall, you would be the strongest human being on Earth. In fact, you'd be the strongest human being who ever lived. No one would ever be able to threaten you again, and you could do pretty much anything you like. But you'd also never have privacy again. Every time you took a shit, whole crowds would be watching. They'd be able to measure every time you fap on a seismograph. Everything you say or do would be scrutinized, and you'd need so much money to feed and clothe yourself that you'd have to work hard labour to earn it.

At six inches tall, you'd be able to eat the finest foods and drink the finest wines for almost nothing. Watching a movie on a monitor would be like having your own personal cinema. You would be the ultimate spy or an unstoppable thief. Or you could simply hang out all day in the girls' locker room if you wanted. But you'd also be at the mercy of animals and every other human being. You'd be unable to walk to the store or even cross the street on your own. You'd have to have absolute trust in everyone, since you could be shoved into anyone's pocket and stolen like a doll or used like a living dildo.

If you had to choose to be one or the other, and you would have to remain like that for the rest of your life, robots, which would you pick?
>>
I choose tiny person in giant robot suit.
Giant in comparison to you, not me. Giant to me would probably just be normal size.
>>
>>27522084
No, you can't wish for infinite wishes. You have to choose one or the other. That's the whole point of this thought experiment.
>>
>>27522104
Nobody said that I couldn't acquire or build my own robot suit. Fuck your self-limitation mindset. This is why you don't have a girlfriend and are stuck OP'ing threads on /r9k/.
>>
>>27522136
Your unwillingness or inability to instrospect and examine your own needs, dreams, and motivations explains why you're stuck shit-posting in r9k, friendo.
>>
>>27522051
6 inches. I'd just use some kind of electric wheelchair, or better yet a robo-suit modeled on existing bipedal robots.
>>
If you were 60 feet tall you'd collapse under the weight of your own body. Even people who are over 8 feet tall are barely able to walk. That and being a freakishly large person isn't going to make you invulnerable.
>>
File: 1459392387277.jpg (235 KB, 1016x882) Image search: [Google]
1459392387277.jpg
235 KB, 1016x882
>>27522051
>used like a living dildo
That's the plan.
>>
six inches
should be easier to an hero that way
>>
>>27522186
Even laying down, yeah. Not to mention that your organs would be incapable of sustaining your body. Also you'd probably die from heat stroke in short order. As you scale a body the relationship of its surface area to its mass changes in very significant ways. But where's the fun in nitpicking?
>>
>>27522186
This is a thought experiment, not a physics exam or a SyFy movie of the week. Do you really not understand the concept of a thought experiment, or are you just shit-posting?

>>27522197
Um, as fantasy it's fine. But would you really want to risk being crushed to death by some woman's kegel muscles? (Or some dude's sphincter muscles? No judgement.)
>>
> Six inches

I'd make a spectical of myself and my height long enough to make a comfortable living, then I'd retire to a private life of being pampered by servants and exploring my new found tiny world.
>>
>>27522181
Hmmm. But you'd still have to trust someone to take care of you. You wouldn't be able to do anything on your own, like opening doors or flushing a toilet. Even if you used a motorized chair to get around, ultimately you'd be putting yourself at someone's total mercy. Is there really someone you trust that much?
>>
>>27522051
60 feet tall, would destory everything in my path shouting vitriol until they nuked me
>>
File: Jyoti-Amge.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jyoti-Amge.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>27522331
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tom_Thumb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyoti_Amge

These are the two most famous "little people" who have ever lived, and neither one was or is rich enough to retire to a life of ease. Yes, they make (or made) a living, but they put themselves on display every single day. Tom Thumb was part of the freakshow at the Barnum and Bailley circus. Jyoti Amge makes guest appearances in TV shows, but isn't rich.

If you chose to "make a spectacle of yourself," as the world's tinest human, I'm sure you could make a living at it, but you wouldn't be able to retire.
>>
>>27522051
>60ft tall
>expensive shit
>work hard labour to pay for it

You could do the job of 50 men all by yourself.
You can also charge at the price of 49 men so they still have incentive to hire you instead of regular people.

>no privacy

You could just run somewhere secluded assuming you live somewhere that allows it. Each pace would be massive.
>>
>>27522388
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't use nuclear weapons because you were talking shit, no matter how tall you were.

>>27522445
Where would you go? Movie stars with more money than God still live with a constant swarm of paparazzi around them. Think about how absolutely impossible it would be to find some place to be alone and private when you can be seen from miles away and recorded 24/7 by anyone with a cellphone. Hell, you're large enough to track on satellite. The government would have a minute-by-minute record of how often you wash yourself or have a fap.
>>
>>27522162
nope u
>>
At 60ft tall you'd be incredibly fucked for consuming enough calories to live. You'd have to fucking slaughter entire farms worth of animals to eat for a week, and that's starvation rations.

At 6 inches tall you'd always be alone and no one would ever love you. At 60 ft tall you'd be worshiped as a god at least.

Also at 60ft tall your most profitable venture would be to get hired by some world military power, and be deployed as an unstoppable asset in military engagements. An IED would be like a firecracker to you; so long as it doesn't go off in the palm of your hand you'll just suffer minor burns, and that's if you're naked. Most likely you'll be covered in armor and deployed to demolish any ground force in your way. Plus you get to have fun throwing tanks around n stuff.
>>
>>27522051
six inches tall rather than sixty feet, easily.
I would not want that much attention. I couldn't deal with it.
>>
>>27522584
pretty sure being shot by a tank would sting like a bitch
>>
a true robot would choose to be 6" tall. robots don't need all that strength and fame
>>
>>27522597
And you know someone you'd trust not to put you in an aquarium with a tarantula or use you as a human buttplug??
>>
>>27522051
60 feet tall
>>
>>27522617
Even at 60 feet tall, there's plenty of military hardware which could kill you. You're not anywhere near as durable as an m1a1 Abrams tank, and those thinks aren't indestructible. Missiles, miniguns, even grenades would make short work of a 60 foot soldier. And good luck finding cover.
>>
>>27522628
Wait, what? You're saying that if a robot had the opportunity to crush every Chad underfoot and run around with Stacey in his sweaty hand like King Kong, that he wouldn't jump at the opportunity?
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
60 feet tall

>basically be indestructible
>wear clothes? fuck that, walk around naked
>live in the wilderness, so that I can kill, cook and eat any animal out there
>no money needed to pay for food/shelter, I'm fucking gigantic so I can just move to the mountains to get some privacy

being small would be fun too, get to sneak around and do stuff without people knowing and what not, but being a giant like in children's fantasy stories would be so much cooler
>captcha: select all images of mountains
>>
>>27522883
You really think roasting bears the size of a chipmunk over a campfire would be fun and tasty? You'd need to kill a half-dozen bears a day. And where are you going to get a knife large enough to skin them? Or are you planning to eat the bears raw -- fur, bones, paws, and all?

I've run around naked in the woods and it's not as much fun as you might think. You'd constantly be getting thorn bushes up the crack of your ass. And sleeping on lumpy ground without a blanket or a pillow would get really old really fast.
>>
>>27522883
>6 inches tall
enjoy life and death struggles every time a dog sees you
>>
square cube law, if you were THAT big a fall alone could kill you
>>
>>27522051
60 feet. then i could get a custom made gorrila suit and pretend to be king kong,
>raping those tiny qts
>swatting at helicopters
>smashing buildings
>stepping on normies
>>
>>27523041
You know King Kong dies, right?
>>
>>27523084
everybody dies famalam
>>
>>27522982
A chipmunk size animal could probably keep you from starving, just capture several of them every time you need to eat and you'll be fine
Also, you don't need a metal knife, people survived by using rocks as cutting tools, you could just use a large stone by shaping it into a blade-like tool.
the thorns would be a bit annoying, but you can just manipulate around them or improvise somehow.
plus you can use some logs to make a mat to sleep on, pillows are optional
sleeping without a blanket would be kind of tough though.
>>
The concern with being 60ft tall would be food, like the anon said you'd have to shovel thousands of dollars worth of food in every day just to survive, it's not like being a whale where there's just unlimited krill and shit all around.

Still, I imagine it would be lucrative, enough so to get a custom house built and have food squared away. You could do manual labor at many times the rate of a normal person, and would get a lot more money. Even specialize in doing shit that normally needs expensive equipment, like moving steel beams or something.

Being 6 inches, you'd get killed very quickly. All it takes it one aggressive dog or careless passerby. Even a hawk could swoop down and get you, you'd need constant protection.
>>
>>27522991
lrn2read
>>
Food would be so fucking hard as a giant and I would have to worry about he military all the fucking time.

One the other hand it would only be a matter of time before some little kid murdered me. And everyone would disregard and disrespect me.

I will admit that being that small would make every day life a adventure but in ether case I would probably not live longer then a year.
I would ether be killed, or put in a lab somewhere.
>>
>>27523403
>being small would be fun
>being small would not be fun
k
>>
File: d0bdc1d050c52902452cbe56dcf501c5.jpg (568 KB, 1875x1372) Image search: [Google]
d0bdc1d050c52902452cbe56dcf501c5.jpg
568 KB, 1875x1372
>>27523332
Thing is, at six inches you could be sleeping in utter luxury every night. A bed the size of a football field. Silk sheets. Even a tiny bachelor apartment would be the size of a giant, ten-storey aircraft hangar which you could fill with every kind of toy imaginable and have your own private theme park. You could eat a chunk of fillet mignon the size of a sewer grating every night and not use up a single whole steak in a month. At a thousand dollars a bottle, you could drink the best, most expensive liquors on Earth and never run out. A bump of cocaine worth $50 would be enough to keep you stoned out of your brain 24/7 for a solid year. Sure, you'd need to find someone you trust to keep you safe (and hope she or he doesn't use you as a buttplug), but your life would be a lot more fun and comfortable at six inches, I think.
>>
60 feet, without a doubt.

I don't think the cost of food would be an issue, because it'd be almost certain the government would want you studied, and that in itself would mean them giving you food.

Even beyond that, though, at 60 feet you would be so absurdly strong that you could do in the space of an hour things that would take a 20 man construction team all day.

In fact I am pretty sure that whole new construction methods would be thought up to make the most of your abilities. You would be worth so much money to construction industries that you could be paid millions per day and they would still be turning fat profits because you'd probably be able to assemble much of the structure of 30+ houses in that time. That kind of work normally takes construction crews weeks if not months.
>>
>>27522339
That's true, and even those robots seem to rip off doors handles as often as they actually turn them correctly, although if they were mimicking my own movements they might do better. I wouldn't be too worried about flushing toilets, though, as it would take me a month to accrue enough waste to be worth flushing. The only person I'd trust that much is my own mother, and once she's gone, well, I'd have to hope fame and renown had managed to attract someone who for whatever reason was devoted to me and trustworthy. Or that robotics had advanced enough to make me more independent, which seems pretty likely.

Bottom line, I'd rather take a risky dependence over an isolating independence. Not to mention I'd never get enough to eat as a giant.
>>
File: 7130.jpg (76 KB, 703x475) Image search: [Google]
7130.jpg
76 KB, 703x475
>>27523568
>I'd never get enough to eat
>>
>>27523530
that may be true, but you can't even own a pet because it could eat you, and you go anywhere because you could be crushed by other people or animals, over all it would be a lot more dangerous, but has a lot of room for making it fun
>>
>>27522051
Actually, at 60 feet tall you couldn't support your own body weight.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/3070/could-an-attacking-50-foot-woman-actually-exist
>>
File: gigantes.jpg (403 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
gigantes.jpg
403 KB, 638x900
6 inches for sure
>tfw giantess fetish
>>
>>27523619
you're sick, but that is an option

if you're 6 inches however, you'll most likely be the option
>>
>>27523355
>Being 6 inches, you'd get killed very quickly. All it takes it one aggressive dog or careless passerby. Even a hawk could swoop down and get you, you'd need constant protection.

Never mind that shit - even insects would be more than capable of killing you. Your body mass is so negligible that toxins in various stings and bites would pretty much drop you in seconds.

There's practically nowhere you could ever be certain of safety, no matter who you had acting as your guardian.
>>
File: master-blaster.jpg (47 KB, 530x424) Image search: [Google]
master-blaster.jpg
47 KB, 530x424
>>27523621
What about a helper animal? A capuchin monkey, for example? Quadriplegics use them, and they're even more helpless than a six-inch person. A monkey would not only keep you safe, but provide a means of transportation. Probably even a *fun* means of transportation. I'd love to swing around the city affixed to the back of a monkey.
>>
>>27522051
Sorry OP, but from birth you would be taken by the gubmint, your parents killed in a "freak accident" and never heard from again.

You'd be experimented the fuck out of behind closed doors until death which would follow fairly soon, not getting a chance to live the fulfilling life of a NEET frogposting /r9k/-OPing, KHV embarassment to humanity.

Guess it's not a bad deal either way.
>>
>>27523725
that could work, but without it, you would be useless
>>
>>27523730
What if aliens gave you the choice right this second? You have ten seconds to decide and then you'll either be sixty feet tall, sitting in the splintered remains of your house, or six inches tall, trying to fight your way out of a giant pair of semen-crusted underwear.
>>
>>27522051
>60 foot tall
>cover myself in armour
FINALLY I CAN BECOME GUNDAM
>>
>>27523806
The Zentradi are inferior pilots.
>>
>>27522051
60 ft of course, always wanted to crush puny humans and eat trees like broccoli
>>
I would pick 6 inchs because I am poor and would not be able to feed or shelter myself if I was that huge. So I would not last long just from not being able to fill my basic needs. Worst yet just existing would give the military or law enforcement an cause to fuck my naked shit up.

Also because of growing up watching shit like the borrowers and the like it actually seems like it would be a interesting adventure for a little while.

Would have to be armed to the teeth at all times though. I wonder if they make tiny guns or something that can fight off pets and children that can be used at that size.

The shit part is ether choice would probably end with getting captured by the government and put in a lab and dehumanized.
>>
>>27524165
If you could make the media before they got to you, they couldn't just disappear you. They'd at least have to pay you and couldn't vivisect you in some black-ops lab. But that means being in the public eye regardless of which option you choose.
>>
>>27522051
60 feet tall and become the best basketball player in the world
>>
File: MTV_TRL_CYRUS_YARBROUGH_NYR113.jpg (53 KB, 512x421) Image search: [Google]
MTV_TRL_CYRUS_YARBROUGH_NYR113.jpg
53 KB, 512x421
>>27524241
You wouldn't be allowed to play basketball for the same reason they don't allow 800 pound people to become hockey goalies and lie on their sides blocking the entire net.
>>
>>27522051

Of course anyone could threaten you if you were 60 ft tall, an average RPG would be like a bullet to you, a tank could hit you from a mile away and you wouldn't even see it.

Being an unstoppable thief on the other hand? A fucking bar of gold would stop you flat in your tracks, don't forget, just because you're small doesn't mean your strength is amplified, you'd struggle to even fight off a rhino beetle and a seagull would likely carry you away.

No thanks to either.
>>
File: nervous.gif (560 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
nervous.gif
560 KB, 500x439
6 inches

I also have a giantess fetish and an inferiority complex though
>>
>>27524331
So you don't steal gold. Or cars. Or statues. I mean, you can steal gems or computer chips or secret documents. You could even do stuff like sneak into celebrities' houses and snap candid pictures of them, then sell them for a fortune and no one would have any idea how you'd done it.
>>
>>27522051
60 feet tall
play parts of giants in movies
do cosplay of giants
get paid to dress up and advertise games and shit at conventions
do a remake of godzilla whilst wearing a godzilla suit, every other actor is a toddler to make me look even huger
>>
>>27522051
six inches tall
i could probably find at least a niche job doing that
>>
>>27522051
>six inches tall
>can get high by only smoking .05g weed
>can get high by only taking 1/15 of an lsd tab
>can get high by only consuming 2.5mg oxy
whereas at 60ft tall i would likely never be able to enjoy drugs again
hmmm
>>
It seems to be about 50/50 among robots whether they'd rather be super-giant or super-tiny. I'd have guessed that it would run 90/10 one way or the other. I wonder what this means. Are half the people actually Chads or something?
>>
File: smugpepe.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>27522339
>Flsuh a toilet
Implying I wouldn't sneak into chads house and make a designated shitting corner for my doodoos and weewees

Eventually hes gonna wonder what the smell is and I will be long gone by then
>>
>>27523725
>I'd love to swing around the city affixed to the back of a monkey.
What city do you live in? Never seen one with vines hanging down all over the place.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (31 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
31 KB, 317x350
I'd be a little dude. I'd go play at the beach all day and fight seagulls.
>>
>>27524447

And what could I do with such a grand fortune of money? Buy a dollhouse to live in? Have people continually mock me by leaving a barbie doll outside my miniature house with a note saying something like "go hard tiger ;)" with a pack of Trojans next to it? Selling off maybe 5 gems at a time to some unscrupulous black market fence who'd likely take me instead and sell me off as an exotic oddity? Get into a celebrity's home only to find out they own a Rottweiler? Come on, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to see being a pixie sucks shit....
>>
>>27524575
Tiny grappling hooks, pitons, and climbing ropes means you can go places rottweilers can't. And sure, you'd need a go-between to help you sell your stolen goods, but don't you know at least one person you'd trust not to sell you or rape you or eat you? And hard and risky as life as a Borrower is, it's a shit-load better than having a crowd of iPhone-wielding tourists putting you on YouTube every time you take a shit as a 60 foot goliath.
>>
>>27524523
Only normies would want to be giant.
>>
>>27522051
The rules of science would fuck your shit up at 60 feet
Even if your body didn't explode into a mauling mass of blood and meat from the gravitational issues at that size and shape you enter issues of the fact that most ground could not support your size or weight would make everything feel like it was made of foam or sand.
Then you have issues of consumption. The amount of daily food and water needed at that size would feed a small village daily as well and you be a monster drain on resource because of that.
On top of that you are going to have serious issues with oxidation and how much you be struggling to get enough daily air to breath at that size without murdering that ecosystem

60 feet would be a true hell to live.
>>
6 inches, because I value my privacy greatly. What sucks though is that I'd have to live with my parents forever, since I'm friendless.
Oh, wait, no. I could make money off of appearances and use the money to hire a personal assistant. Fuck you mom & dad!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27523625
but then with these laws someone who was 6 inches tall and the same porportions would be much more fit and strong for their weight and size right?
since their strength would decrease at a rate of n^2 while their weight would decrease at a rate of n^3
>>
>>27525156
>The rules of science would fuck your shit up at 60 feet
far from it. the upper limit is atleast over 80 feet. the current limitation is food supply, not physics. if there was an equal food source of what whales eat in oceans, we'd have land based whales, but we dont have that sort of food supply available for land based creatures

also for the sake of the thread to even be a thing we must presume that with the size change, there would also be physiological changes and that things would scale up and down appropriately

for 60 feet tall, the human structural system would simply need stronger, thicker bones and joints. your heart would also need to beat far slower but far stronger, otherwise your body would slowly die due to lack of oxygen in the limbs

for 6 inches tall, your heart would explode along with all your blood vessels because it would be too strong. you'd also be struggling to get enough oxygen with normal human lungs. you would also lose most of your brainmass and intelligence due to limited brain capacity
>>
I'd pick 6 inches any day, but my partner has Asperger's and would probably pull a Lenny on me.
>>
>>27522982
>Knife large enough to skin them

Just get a big rock or metal, it's not hard to improvise when your a giant.
>>
>>27523725
Monkey's don't make good pets, most likely it would kill you if it got pissed.

Just get a beagle, you could ride it like a horse.
>>
I think I have been training my whole life for the challenges of being 6 inches would require.

Climbing, falls, urban exploration.
Sneaking, camouflage, stealth camping, evasion games
Crafting, weapon making, repair, diy, etc
Martial arts, anatomy, tactics, hunting and gathering
And of coarse fuck tones of video games involving jump and climbing puzzles, battles against giant creatures, and looting useful shit.

It may be a short life, but it would be one filled with action and adventure.
My only question is what weapons would work the best at that size that could still be carried around while climbing and shit.
If I live long enough to get too old for adventuring then I would try to hook up with some lonely person that is into BJDs. Would probably be spoiled rotten by them.

Would just starve to death or spend all my time looking for food at 60 feet. No real fun to be had there. Even a rampage would suck because it would be game over as soon as the actual military got involved.
>>
>>27525387
Well considering the obesity epidemic, I think America has enough food for a giant
>>
>>27522051
6 inches. 60 ft is too big to fit in most rooms, at 6 inches you could still live a somewhat normal life, you'd be like an ultra-midget. Also, I could live in doll houses and shit.

And I fucking hate animals anyway, if dogs or cats try to kill me I could carry a teeny tiny stun gun or something. I know some royals from Renaissance Europe had tiny guns for executing wasps that stung them, maybe I could get something like that, like I wouldn't want to kill animals attacking me, but I would want to stun them.
>>
>>27525722
I meant as a natural-factor, like the small amounts of oxygen and high amounts of carbon dioxide limit the size of spiders but yeah
>>
>>27522051
Become 60ft tall. Use my mighty power to fight the European Race War.
>>
As a known felon there is only one answer.
>>
File: gttts.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
gttts.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>27522051
>become 60 feet tall
>also become literally invunerable to everything you said nothing about this so fuck off if you want to change it
>also become QT gril
>become a new celebrity and thereby have infinite amounts of money
>go around as the new literal goddess, a new religion would most likely be formed
>giantess fanatics and macrophiliacs flocking to me, allowing me to do whatever I want with them

OR
>be 6 inch tall
>die to a centipede

pic related is my choice
>>
File: byd-60ft-electric-bus.jpg (72 KB, 873x376) Image search: [Google]
byd-60ft-electric-bus.jpg
72 KB, 873x376
60 Ft is not that tall. You could clothe yourself with parachutes and hot air balloons or other shit like that. You could also buy normal food in bulk from factories and probably work out a deal to buy it unpackaged. The only thing that would suck would be the amount of alcohol and drugs you'd need to get you buzzed or heal you. But that's all still better than being six inches, you'd just be an insect and dealing with anyone would be a life threatening situation.
>>
>>27525982
You are retarded for a number of reason.
Why would you assume being large would make you invulnerable.
There are plenty of weapons that can take you out, and plenty of environmental shit that could fuck you up too.
Shit, you probably would not survive the first lightning storm that rolls by.

And it sure as fuck would not make you cute or a girl if you aren't already a cute girl.
>>
6 inches.
My family wouldn't mind taking care of me, and they wouldn't expect me to work.
I would spend my days constructing an incredible mansion.
Some craft supplies, fake lawn, some lego and a little cloth and paint and I could make something truly beautiful to spend my days in.
I'm sure I could create an interface for my computer that a tiny man could use too.

So I'd spend my days stoned out of my mind in an incredible mansion.
I bet I'd qualify as disabled as fuck in my country at six inches and I could get a full time carer who I could use to go on outings. I could just sit in their hat.

Not saying being a giant wouldn't be fun, but it would be constant work and I'd be just as lonely, if not more so. I just want to hang out in the lego mansion. Having a pet mouse would be dope as fuck too, he'd be huge.
>>
File: 1438840019964.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1438840019964.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>27526067
>he thinks im really not just a small fembot who likes to post here
>>
>thinly veiled giantess fetish thread

I'm on to you OP
>>
>>27526028
>You could also buy normal food in bulk
That is making the assumption that you have or can get huge amounts of money to feed yourself every single day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27526028

Given your size probably your most optimal income would come from construction work. Learning architecture would net you even more money to be a one of a kind construction/contracting one man business. However at 60 ft you could also pursue other career fields and be able to perform the duties of the job by having technology adapted to your size. The point is there are manufacturers that make 60ft things, there is enough food production to offer bulk discounts in stores, and an educated person making a six figure income would have more than enough money to buy in bulk to feed a 60ft person.

Being 60ft wouldn't be so huge that you'd topple mountains, those are defined as being at least a thousand feet tall. Being 60 foot tall would be large but not gigantic like people are thinking.
>>
File: 130-Court-St.001.jpg (902 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
130-Court-St.001.jpg
902 KB, 2272x1704
>>27526100

see

>>27526143

This is a 60ft tall building for example. Normal humans are used to this size with buildings.
>>
>not wanting to be ant-man
>>
>>27523700
Jesus imagine coming across a massive spider or wasp, you'd be fucked if they got near you
>>
>>27526028
>60ft is not that tall
>10x bigger than an average dude

I don't think you realise how massive that is.
>>
>>27523700
This argument alone makes the 6 inch option awful. Have to live your life in a bubble like someone with zero immune system.
>>
File: 2104840469.jpg (115 KB, 731x728) Image search: [Google]
2104840469.jpg
115 KB, 731x728
>>27522051
I'd rather be six inches tall. At least that way I have privacy.

Plus I have... some kinks.
>>
>>27526166
>not wanting to be giantman
>>
>>27526306

Meanwhile the 60 foot person would get killed pretty quickly by the elements/weather.

Everything from too much sun, to too cold and no shelter, to lightning, to just not being able to get out of the rain and warm up.

The places someone that size can shelter safely are few and far between.

Plus they would have to be very carful about their footing too. As constantly pointed out in Mech threads, too much weight with too small a contact point on the ground destroys footing and cause one to sink in what would normally be solid.
And then there is the massive need for food and clean drinking water.
Clothing
Sanitation
Not accidenting someone to death and then having the furry of the full military on your ass.
And so on

Both are shit that can lead to quick death without the proper planing and mindset.
>>
Going for 60 feet tall I guess...

Odd jobs is how you make your money.

Construction, appearances, movies, porn, ect.

Even just doing the "can you move this awkward thing" can net you lots of money, like stuck machinery out in the woods, where it would be impossible or simply to costly to try and salvage. There are plenty of situations where it is just too awkward to cheaply solve the situation.

To a big pornographer I bet you would be the porn of the century, we are talking the most watched and bought just because of morbid curiosity.

So money is no issue.

As a side job I'd start a 'cult' my bussiness would be back to nature living, with the BIGGEST ASS TRADITIONAL TEPEE IN EXISTANCE. A retreat for snobs to have an authentic Indian experience.

Now the only sadness is sex, missing out on that is tough.

The only danger I see is medical. Doctors doing surgery on a giant sounds near impossible..Hell of a kickstarter though, save the giant.
>>
>>27526417
Guess I'd have to find an airplane hanger to sleep in, ya know, until the government decided to construct/improvise a place for me to live so they could study or employ me. Which would probably be right away.

Food/water/clothing/etc. would have to come from the same source, too.

How is footing even an issue if you're on concrete? I'm not going to be going out hiking or something.

I like my odds as a giant far better than as a borrower. The peril seems a bit less immediate and bit more addressable.
>>
>>27522584
>Also at 60ft tall your most profitable venture would be to get hired by some world military power, and be deployed as an unstoppable asset in military engagements. An IED would be like a firecracker to you; so long as it doesn't go off in the palm of your hand you'll just suffer minor burns, and that's if you're naked. Most likely you'll be covered in armor and deployed to demolish any ground force in your way. Plus you get to have fun throwing tanks around n stuff.

you're a fucking idiot, modern tanks weigh upwards of 60 tons and shoot through composite armor for shits n' giggles

they'd fuck up a 60ft tall man with no problem

and large IEDs can throw tanks around
>>
>>27522197
Underrated post. This meme is just the right kind of dumb to be funny.
>>
>>27522051
isn't there some mass/cubed law of physics that would prevent you from being that tall?
>>
>>27528321
Not in this thought experiment. Seriously, robots, have none of you ever heard of a thought experiment?
>>
>>27523649
This right here, muh dick
>>
>>27522051
6 inches so I could be swalloed alive by some cute girl, I'd ask some crazy cute bitch in here like Eliza for instance.
>>
>>27524165
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3048728/World-s-smallest-working-gun-shorter-matchstick-fires-bullets-just-2-34mm-diameter.html
>>
>>27522051
>No one would ever be able to threaten you again
pretty sure being tall as fuck doesn't make you bullet proof OP. You'd also need like 10 times the amount of food wouldn't be able to enjoy an technology because its too small. Would never have any privacy because your a fucking giant. and would never be able to have sex again. Pretty sure there is zero benifit to being that huge and don't say "you could destroy cites" because firearms or falling buildings would still wreck you.
>>
>No one would ever be able to threaten you again

Since I am invulnerable I take the 60ft and stomp all over the world.

All shall fall before me desu
>>
File: WarhoundinBattle.jpg (138 KB, 639x800) Image search: [Google]
WarhoundinBattle.jpg
138 KB, 639x800
>>27522051
60 ft tall, obviously. The possibilities are endless.

You could become a movie star, playing giant monsters, titans, gundams, whatever.

You could join the army and do basically the same thing. You could ride a freighter over to Iraq and remove ISIS fucken shits with ease. Have someone build you a 700mm shotgun that fires HE shells, or saboted anti-tank penetrators, or 40mm exploding birdshot, or thousands of even smaller pellets that rain lead over a whole city block. You could throw around JDAMs like they're darts. Once you destroy whatever heavy weapons the fighters have you could run around stomping on ISIS fighters and eating them. You could pick them up and crush them like silly putty.

You could live in the mountains like a fantasy giant and demand tribute and shit.

Being a giant would be so fucken rad you have no idea.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.