[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become Chad? I want the Chad lifestyle, bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1407745857063.jpg (98 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1407745857063.jpg
98 KB, 480x720
How do I become Chad? I want the Chad lifestyle, bros.
>>
roids, weights, and a haircut
>>
>>27521770
workout
stop sitting at the computer
steroids
be tall
be confident
never self reflect
disregard all self awareness
>>
>>27521846
this is all right.
how do i stop self reflecting and constantly being self aware?

everything else there I am/can achieve, but I've always found it hard to just be in the moment, I'm a slave to constant self reflecting.
>>
>>27521770

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f76_1323277426&comments=1
>>
>>27521770
Holy photoshop batman
>>
>>27521890
Well the hand you've been dealt is one of higher consciousness. A person can't grow if they don't learn from their mistakes, and you need a degree of self reflection and awareness to do this. Think of the general population, what's the ratio of Chad to average guys?

There are more plain guys than there are Chads. They've lucked into it.

You want to rid yourself of those two things you can either numb yourself with inebriation or do mental gymnastics and manually block them out.

But like I said its the hand you've been dealt, it would be like a dog going against nature and walk on two legs. But humans aren't dogs and we are very flexible. But what I have noticed is people are unhappy when they have to fake a persona.

So good luck.
>>
>>27522027
>But what I have noticed is people are unhappy when they have to fake a persona.

Being someone else for the final two years of my highschool life actually contributed to me sinking into a depression.
I hated trying to be someone else.

I've tried inebriation, but I don't like drinking to enjoy something.
If I can only enjoy doing something while drunk, then I don't really enjoy it at all.

I feel as though I'm being someone else when I get super drunk just to go to a party. It's just not me.

I want to feel happy not going to social events like parites, clubs e.t.c but I feel that is not normal, and the only way to really connect with others is to make myself enjoy these things.

I guess when I begin to look better physically, people will approach me, treat me better, and generally be more receptive to me, meaning going to social events won't be too hard.
>>
>>27522598
you sound just like me a few years ago. Yea I forced myself to do all the things you describe as normal. Made a few connections, made some friends. Lost it all because I didn't maintain it. I just couldn't bring myself to put in effort into something deep down I don't really want or need. The things most people want, talk about, care about I just can't relate. I'm not built like most people, but that's not a bad thing. It is lonely though.

Maybe things will get better when you are physically fit.
>>
Fuck your mom in the ass and cum in your dads mouth. Thats how you start the Chad life.
>>
>>27522730
I've seen it with others, I think when you get physically fit, and therefore attractive, it gives you more allowance for being slightly anti-social.

If you're fat and ugly, and are also anti-social, people will just think you're weird and creepy.

But if you're fit, and attractive, if you're quiet and reserved, people will respect you, and girls especially will think you're mysterious and brooding.

So I guess that's the motivation for becoming fit, it will allow me to become "me" more. I won't have to put a facade on, as much, and within reason.
>>
>>27521770
Attitude and confidence, which unfortunately is hard to manipulate or fake. Becoming skinny and muscular won't make you a Chad.

I have a bald manlet friend, who for all intents and purposes is a Chad. He's got a different 8/10 FWB every month. He doesn't have any qualms about going up to any girl he's attracted to and asking her out, which ends up getting him laid often it's pretty impressive. He's got a beer gut for chrissake.
>>
>>27522980
He's probably got a nice face.
And it's more getting over the fear of approaching women, and not worrying about being rejected.
>>
>>27522753
No it isn't, stop lying and give better advice.
>>
>>27521890
>this is all right.
>how do i stop self reflecting and constantly being self aware?
self help books, a lot. sociology books, social psychology, also books by temple grandin or by science journalists that help you set a nice ground for those self help books.
volunteer in your community, exercise.
>>
start working out and try to have sexual intercourse with every women you see. its all just a numbers game bro just throw dick eventually you're bound to hit something . go to places where womens are intoxicated and looking for sex such as raves or clubs or w.e get drunk call them beautiful or some shit idk just bullshit non stop out your mouth.
>>
>>27523774
googling the thing you want to know can be pretty helpful.
https://www.google.com.ar/search?q=how+do+i+stop+self+reflecting+and+constantly+being+self+aware
>>
>>27521770
you cant. your either born into it or your not. dont try to though, you'll jest get yourself into a deeper hole. ive tried and nearly all of my problems now are caused by that time
>>
>>27523774
Thank you.
I'm actually considering becoming a police officer.
(I live in London).
So working to protect the public and helping others would be a good way to avoid constant self reflection.
Similar to your suggestion of your volunteering, although this would be a career path for me.

And I have a gym membership, for me it's just being disciplined with my gym routine.

I've also read 1 helpful "self-help" book called "Mind Over Mood". But that was more about helping with controlling your thoughts and moods, and general depression and anxiety.
>>
>>27521770

You can start by GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27521770
this guy looks photoshopped
>>
>>27521770
Start here

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/
>>
>>27524487
he definitely is shopped friendo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.