[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woke up >"finally, today's the day I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1457651044833.jpg (9 KB, 281x274) Image search: [Google]
1457651044833.jpg
9 KB, 281x274
>woke up
>"finally, today's the day I'll do all my projects and shit"
>don't do shit
>skip class to do the shit
>8:30 PM
>still haven't done shit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>27521748
So your solution to your problem is wasting time on this stupid fucking image board? Just push to get what you can get done and ask your professor/teacher for another day with some excuse about family trouble.
>>
File: 1455495050268.jpg (72 KB, 719x571) Image search: [Google]
1455495050268.jpg
72 KB, 719x571
You only have yourself to blame

Select all images of ice cream
>>
File: frog meme gun.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
frog meme gun.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>27521748
>wake up
>"okay, today's the day where I clean my room from top to bottom as well as my computer, both physically and digitally"
>10:35
>everything is still a mess. Shit all over my desktop and desk top.

Now's the time where I tell myself to get off the computer and instead go play video games before 1AM and in a minute I'll look at the time and it'll be like 12:56
>>
>>27521748
SASHA meme master
>>
File: Fridgebro.jpg (950 KB, 810x8815) Image search: [Google]
Fridgebro.jpg
950 KB, 810x8815
>>27521872
>today's the day where I clean my room from top to bottom as well as my computer, both physically and digitally

So was yesterday. And the day before that. Tick Tock, NEET
>>
>>27521748

Year long project due in a week.

Haven't started
>>
>>27521748
jump off a bridge right now dont think just do
>>
I know that feel. Seriously, why the hell is it so hard to do shit?
>>
>online math quiz gets 3 points off for every day late.
>finally get around to doing quiz.
>perfect score, get a 12.
school is fucking retarded
>>
>>27521900
WHAT THE FUCK MAN THAT MADE ME PHYSICALLY REACT
>>
>>27522117
Best get to cleaning then, robot. That happens one crumb at a time until it's too late.
>>
>>27521900
like clockwork senpai

>"I'll go to bed before 3AM!"
>in bed at 3:45AM
>"Maybe I'll check 4chan really quickly on my phone! and quickly collect all of my freemium bullshit from mobile games since they reset at 4am!"
>>
>wake up
>damn im really tired and need to get going to work
>i need to get some good sleep tonight though
>i know, lemme get a monster to get me through work
>get home
>oh shit i cant sleep
>OH FUCK I CANT SLEEP
>OH FUCK I HAVE TO GET UP AT THE EXACT SAME TIME EVERY MORNING
>7:30

well i guess im going to have to smoke some weed to help me fall asleep
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.