[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more beta than performing cunnilingus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15
File: Wiki-cunnilingus.png (291 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-cunnilingus.png
291 KB, 800x600
Is there anything more beta than performing cunnilingus?
>>
analingus tbqhwy mi familia
>>
>men complain about women not wanting to give blowjobs because they find them degrading and calls them femnazis
>Is there anything more beta than performing cunnilingus?
Human males, everyone.
>>
is there anything more delicious than performing cunnilingus?
>>
benis in bagina

Iwaiq
>>
>>27521402
>my strawman
I don't give a shit about getting blowjobs senpai.
>>27521412
Pussy tastes disgusting.
>>
>>27521351
Uncle Jun' is that you? No but, come on now, that's nonsense. I'd say making a big deal about it and sweating over if you'll be beta about sucking some puszay is pretty "beta" in itself, just do the damn thing bro and lick the v.
>>
>>27521461
Be with a woman that washes herself.

A clean vagina will taste a little like sweat, and pretty much nothing else.
>>
>>27521485
Vaginas are disgusting though.

No I am not gay, I don't like dick, but objectively vaginas are just plain nasty. Axe wounds.
>>
>>27521351
But i love to put my face right up to a womans most important part. It puts me in control of her.
>>
File: gundam.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
>>27521402
Sucking a dick is much better than eating a pussy though man, vaginas are fucking gross.
>>
>>27521379
>>27521379
This

>>27521351
also sucking dick if you're a guy.
>>
Yes OP; Pegging.

/thread
>>
File: wisdom.png (77 KB, 1308x320) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.png
77 KB, 1308x320
>>27521351
>>27521379
Not being able to get a girl to do those things with is pretty beta. Pic related.
>>
>>27521506
I hear you on that, they do look unsightly sometimes, same with penis, they don't look so good either sometimes. Human genitalia just looks nasty sometimes, but if it belongs to someone you're close to and intimate in that way with like your bf/gf, you could get over it. As long as they're not some nasty ass garbage pail kid and wash their shit regularly.
>>
File: one way to gay street.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
one way to gay street.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>27521520
>>27521506
>>27521461

I've never sucked dick, but I have eaten pussy, so I can't really say which one tastes objectively better but then again I'm not a faggot who sucks dick so... ?
>>
>>27521556
Exactly, plus when you're horny as shit you're not going "EW GROSS THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A FOOT" or whatever other human body part you might compare it to, you just want to put it in/on/around your body until orgasm is achieved
>>
File: 1443581599740.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
1443581599740.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>27521402
>this fucking limp-wristed tiny-dicked beta not understanding that women are supposed to be submissive and please you, no matter what it takes

Thank you Disney, thank you single mothers.
>>
>>27521461
>>my strawman
>I literally am too retarded to look up definitions of logical fallacies before throwing them around as part of my "argument"
>>
>>27521485

Uncle Junior's been dead for years now Tone.
And so have you.
>>
File: bullshit 2.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
bullshit 2.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>27521637
>Why am I still single and a virgin this is the SJWs fault: the post
>>
>>27521643
>he doesn't know what a strawman is
You were implying that men (me) complain about not getting blowjobs while refusing to eat pussy. I never said I or men complained about getting blowjobs. You were attempting to defeat an argument I had not made. That is the definition of strawman, smart guy.
>>
>>27521569
I've tasted both. Penises are unquestionably better. Vaginas have this salty-sweaty-bloody taste to them. Penis just tastes like skin. Semen is pretty tasty too.
>>
Ya, not performing cunnilingus you fucking faggot go jack off and shitpost moar
>>
>>27521690
>You were implying that men (me) complain about not getting blowjobs while refusing to eat pussy. I never said I or men complained about getting blowjobs.
Again, that not a fucking strawman.

>That is the definition of strawman, smart guy.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>27521461
>>27521493
>knowing how pussy tastes like

Fucking normies get out.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27521718
>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Jesus you're dumb
>>
>>27521693
>Semen is pretty tasty too.

You really are gay. I've tasted semen and that shit was awful.

source:

had my gtirlfriend blow me and then snowball it into my mouth for the lulz and instantly regretted it. Fucking creamy-ass warm salt

>Vaginas have this salty-sweaty-bloody taste to them.

You're not supposed to stick your tongue INSIDE the vagina senpai... may as well just stick a half-inch semi-hard dick.
>>
cunnilingus isn't really that beta specially if it's in a 69 position (you get a blowjob while you're at it). Annilingus isn't beta neither as long as she keeps her butthole clean (plus you can lube it up with your spit for anal later)

on the other these are considered beta AF:
-pegging
-cuckolding
-sissyfication
-forced gay
-any form of degradation outside of traditional BDSM femdom i.e. insulting or lowering of self-esteem (hurudur ur a pathetic manlet and Chad is better)
>>
>>27521814
>69ing
>ever
literally JUST put my nose in her shithole: The position
>>
File: 1357088669889.jpg (69 KB, 762x496) Image search: [Google]
1357088669889.jpg
69 KB, 762x496
>>27521543
I don't know about that one. The men is getting the pleasure while the woman gets nothing.
Getting pegged is pretty alpha.
>>
>>27521739
So you have the definition and you still have no idea what the fuck a strawman is and how it isn't in this case.

Jesus you're retarded
>>
>>27521782
Maybe you just have some bunk semen or something, I've read it can differ man to man based on their diet or some shit. I think I have tasted mine before out of curiosity and it wasn't terrible, I wouldn't say it was awful.
>>
>>27521831
You were attempting to point out my "hypocrisy" when I never said that women should give blowjobs and not expect to be eaten out.

You literally either
1. Cannot read
or
2. Are slow
>>
>>27521827
>not getting throated whist licking her clit, encouraging her to outperform you
>>
File: 1442370560196.jpg (23 KB, 303x317) Image search: [Google]
1442370560196.jpg
23 KB, 303x317
>there are "men" on this board right now who actually lick pussy

yum yum chad cum
>>
>>27521827
this.

>try 69 with exgf
>all I see is asshole
>can't breathe all that good
>lose half my erection

worst part is how she's also shorter than me so I couldn't even get to her clit, I was like one pube away from tongueing her ass
>>
>>27521932
*whilst
oregano
>>
File: smug wojak.jpg (19 KB, 305x239) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.jpg
19 KB, 305x239
>>27521936
>Implying that I wasn't her first boyfriend and took her virginity

I later broke up with her and felt like the worst piece of shit human on the planet and I still randomly think about while I'm walking down the street or waiting in line at the bank or something.
>>
anyone who says licking pussy is beta is a goddamn faggot

there is nothing hotter than watching a girl squirm and tell you to 'don't stop' as shes getting off to your tongue. it's amazing.
>>
>>27521351

Yes - not doing something you enjoy because of other people's worthless opinions. I would happily eat pussy all day, now go fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1455069926341.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
1455069926341.png
550 KB, 875x557
>>27522002
Damn dude you sound a little butthurt, did my thread hurt your feelings? lol
>>
>>27521848
>You were attempting to point out my "hypocrisy" when I never said that women should give blowjobs and not expect to be eaten out.
That's still not what misrepresenting the argument is, holy shit. I didn't reinterpret your argument and make it look like it was your original argument at all. I was referring to robots complaining about how women say it's degrading to suck dicks that I've seen multiple times previously. If anything, I expected the typical "/r9k/ isn't one person" comeback.
>>
>>27521520
are you gay senpai?
oriniginal
>>
>>27522041
>men complain about women not wanting to give blowjobs because they find them degrading and calls them femnazis
Well you're quoting my post and attempting to refute an argument that hasn't been made in this thread. Sounds like a strawman to me.
>>
>>27521520
>men actually think women don't find their cocks disgusting
>>
>>27522082
>Sounds like a strawman to me.
Well then. I can't help you if you still want to be retarded.
>>
File: yes.png (159 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
159 KB, 500x334
>be submissive and have intimacy problems
>constantly meet women off the internet
>lick their shoes, feet, ass, pussy
>invite them to use and abuse me however they want
>i don't get to get off, or even really care about getting off myself
>just leave when they get bored of using me
>done this with dozens and dozens and dozens of girls

I am the single most beta man on /r9k/.
>>
>>27521830

No it's pretty beta. Because it's mostly just a emasculating/role-reversal thing . Specially if she inserts it forcefully and if she refuses to do anal (like a few tumblrinas out there)
>>
>>27522121
Teach me senpai, this is my dream life, how do you get girls to use you like this?
>>
File: hottea.jpg (572 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
hottea.jpg
572 KB, 1080x1080
>>27521402
It's almost like men are biologically programmed to be dominant during sex or something
>>
Making a girl cum and even squirt without using your dick is pretty satisfying.

Beta, alpha, omega, whatever you virgins wanna call it
>>
>>27521351
Nope. Eating pussy is hot as hell. Kys virgin
>>
>>27522121
Sounds pretty hot tbqh
one man's trash is another mans treasure
>>
>>27521351
Who cares, I'd rather be "beta" in the sense that I have a girl to give cunnilingus to rather than be alone like I am now.
>>
not performing cunnilingus
>>
I have to eat pussy to compensate for my 3.5 inch penis.
>>
is there anything more alpha than getting your asshole cleaned?

i'm talking about rimjobs btw
>>
Dunno. Never done it and would love to.
>>
I hope you anti-cunnilingus anons are single, if not your gf is probably cheating lmao
>>
>>27521351
Yes, having a sexually unsatisfied female fucking all of your friends.
>>
>tfw such a beta virgin that i dont even understand how to eat pussy

it seems like such a foreign concept to me. it seems like everything says to do it a different way. how the fuck do you know whats right
>>
>>27521412
this desu familiameberia
>>
>>27524930
IMO cunniliningus is far easier than a thorough fucking but I assume every women is also different.
I'd say our best bet is trying out different things and then simply asking for feedback.
I do not know why I never asked my gf for feedback until a few months ago, I assume we both didn't want to critizise each other but talking out how to perform sex can really help in satisfying both while lifting performance pressure.
>>
>>27525109
>my gf

i thought i was on r9k.
>>
Who /eats ass/ here? I used to think it was disgusting but now I'm addicted and can't stop.
>>
>>27521402
>chad tricked me into deepthroating his cock
>MEN ARE PIGS IF THEY WONT SUCK MY DISGUSTING BLEEDING PUSSY HOLE
>EXCEPT FOR CHAD BECAUSE HES SEXY
>>
>not eating pussy
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>27525178
Do you stick your tongue inside?
Is it your gf?
Does she clean the inside before you do it?
>>
>>27521351
You're a fag I'll eat pussy all fucking day
>>
>>27525178
Me when she's right out of the shower. it's no big deal and her reactions get my dick revved up. Same with the pussy it's like really easy and she likes it so why not
>>
Take a look at the catalog.
Posting in /r9k/, whining about not getting laid while doing everything possible to annihilate any chance of ever getting in contact with a woman without paying.

That's the ultimate betaness. They should rename the board to omega.

t. 25/m that loves eating pussy. You should try it some day, robos... If you ever get the chance.
>>
>girl gives oral
>woah this is great
>girl wants to receive oral
>eeewww

epic
>>
>>27521782
>had my gtirlfriend blow me and then snowball it into my mouth for the lulz and instantly regretted it. Fucking creamy-ass warm salt

Officially the biggest faggot on r9k
>>
>>27526823
t. roastie with the mostie
>>
>>27524874
this. OP is a cuck.
>>
>>27524874
>>27527052
Anyone slobbering up a yeast infected bleeding cumhole is a cuck.

>actually caring about her pleasure
Absolutely omega
>>
File: 1449479172092.jpg (9 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
1449479172092.jpg
9 KB, 250x261
>>27526773
>got involved with this autistic 6'4 chick who was totally fucking gross and relatively unattractive.
>thought this was my only chance for a practice girl
>feel disgusted because I just wanted to taste a woman
>even more so because I liked it--both eating pussy and using women like that
>>
>>27527035
/r9k/
"You're either a male kissless bitter virgin or woman angry at them"

Here's a tip: nobody cares about you, virgins. Nobody.

Camwhores come here from time to time because you're exploitable, but no girl from the real world would ever post here criticising you because you simply don't exist for them.

Next time somebody calls you out on your bullshit picture a male cyborg self-loathing his robotic part.

You're all human waste and I'm glad I've become something better than the bottom of the barrel.

>>27527077
>Time since you had sex with someone other than your hand: NaN
>>
>>27527167
Actually, the last time I had sex was on Halloween last year.
It was with a fembot I met off of this board.
I explicitly told her well in advance, that I would not give her oral.
She said that she doesn't like oral and it makes the guy seem like a "little bitch".

Real men don't eat pussy.
You are what you eat, faggot
>>
It's fine if the girl is tied up and blindfolded.
>>
It's not like anyone who thinks in terms as "alpha" and "beta" will ever get a girlfriend
>>
File: 1415288009374.png (11 KB, 160x377) Image search: [Google]
1415288009374.png
11 KB, 160x377
>>27521351
>beta
>only chance I got since hip shaking female orgasms are my fetish and my small dick won't be causing those
Fuck it, guess I'm being beta as fuck with the first girl I get with.
>>
>>27525213
This tbqh, roastie BTFO
>>
Would it be advisable to practice on a hooker? I just really want to try it
>>
>>27527461
it would be cleaner to lick a public toilet
>>
>>27521637
How does it feel to be a shell of a man, can you not empathize with anyone except beta white middle aged men who shit post in obvious bait threads, don't get frustrated when you think about why you hate your life this is your fate anon
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.