[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on women, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this just something that bitter manchildren cling to?
>>
that's because women all mostly go to shit around 30, so it's not so much men getting the upper hand, it's more like the stacy roasties can't ride the chad cock merry go round anymore and need to settle with men they wouldn't even say hi to 10 years prior

young sluts still want chads, you can maybe get one if you want to be her rich sugar daddy, but she'll just get chad dick on the side
>>
The assumption is
>you age into a decent looking man
>you have built a career and earn a good living
>you have life experience from using your newfound money to live life

If you stay a NEET virgin into your 30's none of that applies to you.
>>
Yes. I'm 26 and can vouch to that
>>
It's a meme.
Just think about it logically.
You go 20-30 years without females really being interested in you.
You think some lightswitch is going to flip and now all of a sudden they are?
Nah.
>>
>>27521317
no it's a meme. You end up married to a former slut, you work a crappy job, and you end up paying off debt for ever. If you luck up with a good job you'll get to fuck a used stacey. The fun parts of life are OVER
>>
>>27521317
Definitely for manchildren.

In some respects, yes, women are more attracted to you but you have to stay fit. This gets harder as you get older, especially if you have a job. If you do it, though, you'll be rewarded. You'll get to fuck the younger puss, but you'll also realize just how fucking stupid young girls are.

Otherwise though, it's not like some magic switch gets turned. I had my best luck when I was 20 and again at 25 because I was in good shape. Here I am at 30 trying to get back to that level. I know they're just excuses, but goddamn every work event revolves around drinking and the 50-60 hour a week grind takes its toll on the motivation.
>>
>>27521317
>you become more attractive
>30s
>balding
>getting fat
>wrinkles
>grey hair
>etc.

>>27521451
Exactly this.

source: 30 year old NEET who started dating and lost his virginity at 18.
>>
File: laughing winchesters.gif (992 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
laughing winchesters.gif
992 KB, 500x235
>Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s
>the pendulum ever favoring men in the year 2016
>>
>>27521317
I'm about to be 33 here. Im a educated, funny, sociable 7/10 (subjective) making 150k+ plus a year who is a former boxer and military vet. However 32 year old roasties with 3 kids by 3 different fathers and no education still "refuse to settle" by giving me the time of day.

Not that I have any desire to be with these kinds of women anyway.

The point is even the majority of women in their 40s have this same shitty entitled attitude and it dosent seem like that's going to change anytime soon

Sorry m8
>>
>>27521728
>30 year old NEET
>NEET
>30 years old

Jesus christ what you been doing?
Going for platinum on LOL, maxing out multiple characters on WoW? 24/7 Shitposting on 4chan?
What is it?

It's never too late to turn it around too anon
>>
>Started balding at 16
>The few times I went out the only attention I got was from fat chicks
>Stayed a virgin.
>Gradually went from little boy face to distinguished man face.
>Lost weight.
>Improved fashion sense.
>Gained some muscle.
>23 now and get more attention from girls 16-19 than when I was at that age.
>Fucked two 18 year olds on two seperate occasions now, feels absolutely amazing.

So yeah I would say it holds a lot of truth. Girls seem to like dating men that are older than them.

When you are male between 16-19 you are in that awful limbo where girls your age are mostly going for the 20+ guys and think of you as immature/poor and the girls that are younger than you are underage so you are pretty fucked unless you are chad.
>>
I think it's just that women go for men 3-10 years older then them. When you're 20 it's hard. When your 25 only 18-20 wants to date you. That's cool I guess but 18 year old suck beside their bodies. They are seriously fucking annoying and their problems are stupid.

No Taylor I don't give a fuck about you getting your drivers license. I also don't care about your fucking biology exam fuck. And get a god damn job you bitch.
>>
File: wojak living the dream.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
wojak living the dream.png
114 KB, 1448x828
>>27521917
well I've only been NEET for almost two years now, before that I was a college dropout who was just working minimum wage jobs not knowing what to do with life.

but yeah mostly just shitposting on 4chan, I used to play a lot of TF2 before I actually became a NEET but can't even play it on my toaster laptop anymore. I have a PS3 and sometimes play a few online games there or try and go through my backlog of single player games, but mostly argue over pointless things on here for like 8 hours a day and rewatch the same anime series over and over again, plat some vidya at night and then sleep for 10 hours.

I'm sick of it, and I figured out what I want out of live and how to get it.
>>
>>27521917
not him but plat is shit you fucking idiot im going for dia like a big boy
>>
>>27521728
I think the assumption also has to do with women's attractiveness fading faster than men.
>>
I'm 25 and my life is even worse now. I have a job too and am finishing up my degree. I'm even worse off, I look 18 but I don't want to be that creepy 20's dude trying to pick up 18 year olds you know?
>>
32 year old who lost his virginity when he was 29 here.

If you've got a good career then a lot of washed-up Stacies who spent the last decade getting fucked by dozens if not literal hundreds of men will start trying to "settle down" with you (i.e. latch onto you because the young studs won't give them the time of day anymore). I have a decent job so I've noticed myself getting a lot more attention from women than I ever did in high school or in my 20s but at this point in the game almost every woman has kids or is a former slut.
>>
File: 1459221761456.jpg (23 KB, 396x508) Image search: [Google]
1459221761456.jpg
23 KB, 396x508
>>27521317
There is no pendulum shift. However you will be able to pick up women who are much younger (and therefore prettier) than you just by virtue of having more money and therefore more resources. You will never get back together with that childhood friend who is the same age as you. Get over it.
>>
>>27522138
>creepy 20's dude trying to pick up 18 year olds

God bless America where two young adults flirting with each other is seen as creepy
>>
>>27522138
Fuck I'm 24 and that's all I want to do. I don't want to saw them tho. Just fuck them.
>>
File: 1437885177308.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1437885177308.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>27521868
>educated, funny, sociable 7/10 (subjective) making 150k+ plus a year who is a former boxer and military vet
I believe you
>>
File: 1363162371472.png (34 KB, 256x204) Image search: [Google]
1363162371472.png
34 KB, 256x204
Yes, but you'll still want a woman in her early 20's, which is why there's the upper hand.
>>
>>27522233
I'd say you are about even, especially if you have a career and you have taken care of your body.
>>
>>27521868
I got lucky @ 24yr and married a 49yr woman who has her shit together and owns a company.

>DO THIS
>>
>fantasy
women naturally cream their pants over men in their thirties, no matter how they look or how they live.

>reality
women get to the point in their life where they realize they're going to have to start working and pursue relationships with men in their thirties with well-paying white collar jobs, their own home, a car, who are at least 5/10 in the looks department and are normal behaviorally.
>>
Are girls in their early 20's attracted to guys in their early 30's or is that too old for them? Something I noticed with women is that like a 25 year old guy and a 25 year old girl are usually at way separate places in life, the guy is just probably starting his career/life and the girl is in panic mode looking for husband.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>27522286
>marrying your mom
>>
>>27521451
wording this too. also 31 year old virgin robot. women want nothing to do with me.
>>
>>27522245
I meant the upper hand on women his age. The pendulum swings in that the man's value has not decreased (perhaps even increased) but the woman's has declined. He's still interested in the same young women whereas women generally prefer men their own age or older.

>>27522361
Obviously losers like us are excluded in all this.
>>
>>27522320
So basically you have to still be a sort of normie?
>>
>>27522426
0 x 500,000,000,000,000 is still 0
>>
>>27522205
>he thinks I'm trolling
Sometimes i just want blow my brains out m8
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.