[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it freak anyone else out that 50% of the population around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: stoya-rubbing-clit-wet-vagina.jpg (48 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
stoya-rubbing-clit-wet-vagina.jpg
48 KB, 750x499
Does it freak anyone else out that 50% of the population around you have vaginas?
>>
>>27520371
It probably freaks you out because you've never fucked one and had it crawl back for more, faggot.
>>
>>27520371
Yeah man, all those flesh-holes everywhere. One could suck you up at any moment and you'd never be seen again.
>>
>>27520395
Nobody loves you lol
>>27520396
It's scary
>>
>>27520371
>around you
none of them are around me

vagina people avoid me and walk to the other side of the street to avoid bring near me
>>
>>27520371
It freaks me out more to know that I'll never have my penis inside one of them.
>>
File: fb.jpg (231 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
231 KB, 600x600
>sitting in classroom talking to nice girl
>she's sweet and it's very pleasant conversation
>realize she's naked under her clothes
>realize clothes don't even mean anything, it's just a thin covering
>realize "that lady's nakedness" still exists in reality just because i can't technically see it with my eyeballs
>her pussy is still there, it's still just as close to me as it would be if the cloth weren't there, it's still radiating heat into the environment that is probably touching my face
>i'm sitting next to a naked girl with a moist pussy, just sitting there, just sitting there naked with a pussy next to me
>i'm talking to a gigantic walking naked sex vagina, and through some kind of simple illusion, it has convinced my brain that it's a "woman" because it's wearing a hat and some pantaloons
>>
it freaks me out that literally

N O N E
O
N
E

of them want to fuck me
>>
It freaks me out that every pretty girl I see has tasted cum and there is a video somewhere of her bouncing off some Chad's cock.
>>
File: rei6.png (151 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
rei6.png
151 KB, 400x291
>>27520484

Maybe they're just embarrassed and afraid of walking near a cute boy....
>>
>>27520484
Now that I think of it, same here.
>>27520551
>>27520579
You guys are too obsessed with sex. The idea that there are so many people walking around with different genitals in itself freaks me out.
>>27520571
Weird feel pham but interesting.
>>
File: 1459354257324.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1459354257324.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>27520571
i cant handle it jampai
>>
File: 1368486921490.jpg (117 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1368486921490.jpg
117 KB, 300x900
>>27520571
>>realize "that lady's nakedness" still exists in reality just because i can't technically see it with my eyeballs
>>her pussy is still there, it's still just as close to me as it would be if the cloth weren't there, it's still radiating heat into the environment that is probably touching my face
>>
No. But what DOES amaze me is how much control 51% of the population (there are more females than males in the world) have over the sex market even though there are more of them than the counterpart.
>>
>>27520371
>wet
lol
>>
>>27520634
It's because they're incubators.
They have more value as baby machines than people,and even the simplistic mind of the average woman can see that on some level.
>>
and 0% of them care about you
>>
>>27520371
yeah. sometimes I get really, really fucking mad that tons of people got to be cute or even mediocre asian girls while i rolled this shitty fucking life
>>
i dont get freaked out, more like depressed that i've never had a vagina directly on my face
>>
>>27520856

So then that means the "modern" women who want nothing to do with having children should be seen as less than garbage, right?
>>
>>27521388
no, because your dick doesn't care and will never care so men will stay thirsty unfortunately
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.