[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do today that improved your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2oYY0WW.jpg (447 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
2oYY0WW.jpg
447 KB, 3840x1080
What did you do today that improved your life?
>>
Absolutely nothing. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27520311
Almost bought a shotgun
>>
I finished an 8 hour shift and received phenibut in the mail
>>
I made $30 and got free shit at Burger King because they keep fucking up orders.
>>
>>27520311
Took a crap. Life looked a lot better after that.
>>
i didnt eat
>>
>>27520311
Ate some donuts
>>
Some guy came out from AT&T and I answered the door without seeing who it is first so I went out and bullshitted with him about what he has to tell me and their offer. Ended up just giving me some comparisons between my current and their service, then we parted ways and I went back into my house. A wasp got too close to me when I came out the door too, when I greeted him, I was about to beat the fuck out of the wasp but I just kept my eye on him.

Not really a big or long term improvement but it kind of helped wake me up some (my NEET ass just woke up about an hour ago now at this point).
>>
I walked by the gym. Even tried to get in.
>>
>>27520573
Did you get in?
>>
File: 1435710228285.jpg (85 KB, 633x738) Image search: [Google]
1435710228285.jpg
85 KB, 633x738
>>27520616
Nope, forgot the code and the door security thing beeped really loud so it looked like I was trying to break into it. Scared the shit out of me so I went home.
>>
Bought some new clothes and a book about grammar.
>>
Learned a little bit more of Java code
>>
Not today, but yesterday rather. I did 100 girl push ups in sets of 20, 5x20. I'm feeling it today and probably will feel it more tomorrow since I seem to get the most sore from exercise a couple of days after the fact. Wanna get back on the exercise grind and get healthier so I'm starting off with baby steps.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.