[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the female equivalent of being pussywhipped? Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mjlxaoie3Z1s8ttgpo1_500.jpg (134 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjlxaoie3Z1s8ttgpo1_500.jpg
134 KB, 500x625
What's the female equivalent of being pussywhipped?
Have you ever had a girl under that sort of state?
>>
penis smitten?
>>
There is none

>>27520217
I like this.

Cock shocked?
>>
cock hobbled
>>
>>27520199
It's called having her under your thumb.
Does a twink count?
>>
>>27520199
the girl with only male friends
>>
No its called dickwhipped. Its nice as long as it lasts. After the 1st month itll wear off and she reverts to her womanly ways. Still wants the dick all the time tho, just doesnt wanna give you anything anymore
>>
>>27520199
Since I'm one of those weird Chad/Robot hybrids, yes, I have. My girlfriend is basically in that state, she follows my orders without question and knows every decision I make will suit our combined needs. She's pretty much exactly what every Alpha wishes they had, minus some of the looks. Good mother, good housewife, good in bed, very submissive, could be more supportive, but I'm pretty chill with what I've got.
>>
>>27520230
10/10, I'm actually going to use this
>>
>>27520265
I have four girls and a trap that are exactly like this. The trap is literally my sex slave though.
>>
dickwhipped is when women who used to be huge sluts have a kid with a guy who makes enough to support her.

basically she has to stay faithful and fuck him the way he wants otherwise she gets thrown out or the dude bails, either way her life is harder because she can barely hold down a minimum wage job.
>>
>>27520199
Being in a relationship. There's only a term for the inverse because it's the exception to the rule.
>>
>>27520293
2 girls living with me, one studying a few more years of Uni. Wouldn't mind a sexy trap though.
>>
I don't think girls get dingdong addicted. More like addicted to your masculinity and decision making.
>>
>>27520501
This is correct

Also,

"Treat a whore like a queen or a queen like a whore, it always works"
>>
>>27520199
My friend, actually exfriend, would only get serious with girls who were completely smitten with him
>>
>>27520199
In her place.
>>
>>27520199
>What's the female equivalent of being pussywhipped?
A relationship with a normal, smart guy, who isnt a cuck.
>>
It's called being a woman.
>>
>>27520501
>More like addicted to your masculinity and decision making
and money
>>
>>27520937
This.
There's no such thing as a girl being dick whipped.
Girls are meant to be submissive.
>>
being abused
>>
>>27520265
I have my girlfriend like that right now, she's 17 and from a bad home.
How do I make it last?
>>
>>27521040
>Girls are meant to be submissive.
To alpha males only.
Beta:Contrary to popular belief this is basically what most monogamous men are
Alpha:Rare as fuck men who get lucky enough to fuck tons of women
Omega:The supreme gentlemen who piss in gatorade bottles while screaming at mom to give them more munchies. Aka r9k
>>
>>27521457
Man you forgot a few:
Delta: The men who probably just want a life of wagecuckery and/or time spent with someone they felt deep feelings beyond wanking for; probably get like a couple of women.
Gamma Negative: The man of class, wearing his leather trenchcoat and fedora; a true intellectual who aspires against the crude and uncivilized social hierarchy, to enter a state of euphoric individualism. Probably one prostitute or really, really desperate girl.
Gamma Positive: Fuck bitches, but not literally. Maybe literally, but sex gets in the way of their work... whatever it may be. Screw the hierarchy.
Sigma: What a lot of Omega males and Gamma try to be, where it's like the Alpha's abilities for attracting and confronting women but the Gamma Positive's attitude towards the social hierarchy.
>>
>>27521457
>>27521884
What about men who don't care about women and relationships in the slightest and would rather spend all their time alone?
>>
>>27522029
That fits in gamma negative

Everybody on /r9k/ fancies themselves gamma positives when they're really omegas in every sense of the word
>>
File: 1458708215606.png (54 KB, 200x344) Image search: [Google]
1458708215606.png
54 KB, 200x344
>>27520199
Feminism?
Bretty orginal
>>
>>27522094
Then what would you call a gamma negative who isn't a pretentious fuck?
>>
>>27520501
>>27520684
>>27520943
REALITY DESU
>>
Domestic Abuse
>>
>>27521329
Be good to her, it's what's worked well for me.
>>
>>27523404
What kind of generic advice is that?
Help your fellow roboChad out
>>
>>27520199
There isn't one. Women will drop any man once a better one is in sight.
>>
>>27520199
It's called dicknotized. I'm still dicknotized despite being KV, because I was so attracted to him. ;_;
>>
>>27523918
be as supportive of her as you can, keep doing what youre doing, if shes from a bad household, you basically just shouldnt treat her like shit and youd be fine, treat her like 10x better than how shes treated at home, while still maintaining total control (or else youd get cucked)
>>
>>27524034
>maintaining total control
How do you expect a pseudo chad to control a teenage girl?
>>
>>27520265
she's going to give up on you man, I've been in that situation twice now. one just recently, and it's opened my eyes that trusting the opposite gender is near impossible.
>>
>>27523985
>dicknotized
kek, that's a good name
>>
>>27520199
I think this Rolling Stones song answers your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYTLJ8YHi4&channel=UCrQma5WY9Fi7DQ_MfLUDOHQ
>>
>>27521329
Keep dicking her good, isolate her from her family, put a baby in her and take responsibility
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.