[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your unpopular opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: oauKrbd.png (505 KB, 1021x602) Image search: [Google]
oauKrbd.png
505 KB, 1021x602
Just like taking a driving test, a person should take a test on economics and political science before they are given the right to vote.

There's nothing immoral about punching a female in the face who hit you first.

India makes some beautiful women and I want to fuck the virginity out of all of them.

There's nothing wrong with prostitution, or having sex with girls 13 years or older in Southeast Asian countries. Their economies are shit and it's good money for their family.

College is a tax scheme. Back when my parents were in their 20s, they got a job at a bank, and through on the job training one became a Financial Adviser and the other is a Loan Officer. Ever since the government has subsidized student loans, you have needed a degree just to be an Assistant Manager at McDonald's. Enjoy paying those interest rates you federal cucks.

The burden of trying to move up in the world doesn't only apply to wagecucks, but it applies to businesses too. You need big orders to lower your production costs. You need lower production costs to get big orders. You aren't a special snowflake because you don't have experience but need a job for experience.

Capitalism isn't greedy or evil. Look at controlled economies like China and Russia. Everybody is poor. You have a shot in a capitalist country, but you're lazy and would rather bitch and moan.

Women can never give you that feeling like you have with the bond between you and your dog.
>>
>>27520089

>There's nothing wrong with prostitution, or having sex with girls 13 years or older in Southeast Asian countries. Their economies are shit and it's good money for their family.

it's sexual immorality of the highest order. if you have to prostitute your kids you might as well kill yourself for being such a god damn failure.
>>
>>27520089
The only thing I disagree with is
>having sex with girls 13 years or older
I'd have to say 15 or 16 just so you're not physically hurting them
>>
>>27520202
There is no such thing as immoral or moral, if you have a chicken are you an immoral failure for selling it's eggs?
>>
>>27520235
>Hurting them
>Hurting

Implying any robot worth his tendies has anything over 3"
>>
> person should take a test on economics and political science before they are given the right to vote.
The information provided in an entry level course on these subjects amounts to nothing more than propaganda. They require a great deal of studying to gain truly meaningful knowledge.
>>
File: 1396724338558.gif (1 MB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
1396724338558.gif
1 MB, 600x340
>>27520270
>billions of chickens are killed each year
>billions of eggs produced each year
>fucking comparing chickens to humans, not even mammals, have fucking EGGS humans go into labor for months and risk death
I hope this is bait
>>
>>27520783
Economics is incapable of generating meaningful knowledge, because there is no good scientific epistemology for complex systems. Making people to take an economics test would be like asking if they can name all twelve of Santa's reindeer.
>>
There is no such thing as white privilege.
>>
>>27520809
>skipping around the question to insert your liberal propaganda
If you have a cow and sell its milk is it immoral? If you have a child and sell its body is it immoral?
>>
>The human race are a devine species.
>There are no intelligent species in the universe but ourselves or atleast it's extremely unlikely.
>Killing is not inherently evil and in most cases is a requirement for survival.
>We have no obligation to protect an endangered species unless it benefits us, even if we are the cause. Fuck Pandas for example,
>>
Edgiest one I think is that euthanasia should be available for the cost of a minor surgery ($1000) at any hospital. Not just for untreatable ailments but just depression as well. The only thing is there is a 2 week waiting period after you sign up to make sure you're really set on it.
>>
>>27520089
>Just like taking a driving test, a person should take a test on economics and political science before they are given the right to vote.
excellent idea if you want the disenfranchised poor to finally rise up and kill you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.