[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
power of now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 177x285) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 177x285
who /power of now/ here?
>>
>>27520038
This feel desu. Also "The Book" by Alan Watts
>>
>>27521373
> someone replied
cool senpai
>>
I have a copy of it in my room friendpai
>>
There's nothing spiritual about human existence.

>Oh man god damn I'm living in the now I'm so enlightened. We're all one, we are all god.

Please,please stop with this crap. All you new age yoga spiritual fags are the biggest cancer of today's society. Please just answer me one question. Why are there no popular scientists supporting this book? Because it's metaphysical crap, just like the bible. That's why.
>>
>>27520038
Meister Eckhart is turning over in his grave over this hippie faggot stealing his name.

>>27521640
You're a redditor faggot too.
>>
>>27521640
i agree with you, its just the simplest book on mindfulness (which probably has scientific backing, i dunno).

imo evolution developed in us a mind that helped us survive, but also made life a living hell. this is a method to quiet down that piece of shit faulty machinery called the mind, which causes all our non-physical suffering
>>
>>27521842

Says the one who feels superior, because he worships the works of a 13th century, medieval wizard grandpa.
>>
>>27521950
>HURRR DAE IF I SAY BUZZWORDS I DON'T UNDERSTAND I'M LE SCIENCE!?

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27522053

Are you really that mad, that no one in our modern world gives zero fuck what a 13th century wizard says about god and other metaphysical crap?

And I'm not even interested in science, but today every idiot understands that there is nothing spiritual about our existence, you don't need to be that smart to realize this.
>>
>>27520038
>>27521373
cool, I might read those.
>>
Do self-help books actually "help" I figured it was a brainwashing marketing scam to get rich by selling millions of books to people who think reading them would improve their lives.

It's kind of like with the popular "Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy" self-help book on conquering depression, it was the most popular self help book on depression and still is, even though it was written in the 80's or some shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.