[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will anime girls and VR end up destroying the birth rate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 3284.png (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3284.png
1 MB, 1024x576
Will anime girls and VR end up destroying the birth rate?
>>
>>27519884
It's already in pretty bad shape in the developed world. VR certainly isn't going to help.
>>
>>27519884
Not really, the men using VR probably would just end up raising cuck babies anyway.
>>
>>27519884
hope so, at least for lazy whites.
>>
>>27519884
Traps will before that.
They are literally wasting thousands of gallons of semen monthly in their barren boypussies.
>>
>>27519911
This
white race extinction would finally be here
>>
>>27519911
everyone would be getting on board, what could be better then getting home from a hard days work then putting on VR and embracing your waifu and not a nagging real woman who will cuck you?
>>
I'm waiting for VR technology to get more advanced before I jump on the waifu train. I don't want to buy multiple devices, I want to buy that one device that while it won't be the best for long, it'll be damn good anyway and has all the features I could want for at least 5-8 years or something
>>
File: 54539428_p0.jpg (440 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
54539428_p0.jpg
440 KB, 850x1200
>>27519884
Not really chads will still get pussy.
>>
>>27519884
>what is an artificial womb
women BTFO forever, and made extinct within fifty years
>>
>>27519884
no because that shit will be beyond expensive. It won't do anything prostitution hasn't already done
>>
The only men who would really use it would be the bottom-of-the-barrel ones women despise anyways. The majority of men would at least want some of the real deal.
>>
>not having sex while wearing VR goggles

we will eventually get to fuck anyone we want
>>
>>27519884
Only after we have created an AI that will supersede us as the dominant form of life in this world and galaxy.
>>
>>27519884

Not really. Muslims, hispanics, and blacks will all keep having lots of kids. They're the only thing keeping the birth rate above the replacement rate in many Western countries already.

>tfw Los Estados Unidos de America del Norte, The Islamic Republic of France, and the British Caliphate become the leaders of the Western World
>>
File: 534345980.jpg (189 KB, 766x865) Image search: [Google]
534345980.jpg
189 KB, 766x865
It is already happening
>>
>>27521368
you're retarded if you don't think that high quality VR will become as affordable as an xbox in the near future
>>
>>27519884
>implying the costumers of VR ever had a chance at getting laid
>>
>>27522130
Childless single men who masturbate to anime

Me in a nutshell desu
>>
Will VR be realistic and in real time, feeling like real life? Or will it be a series of preplanned events like vidya?
>>
File: 1408578738950.gif (127 KB, 208x372) Image search: [Google]
1408578738950.gif
127 KB, 208x372
Yay yay yay yay yay!

I am so excited! I'm finally going to get to cuddle a little girl and have tea parties and stuff I have always wanted to do but never will. I was never going to reproduce anyway though. VR is the only reason I haven't committed suicide.
>>
>>27519884
no
people who are already getting laid aren't going to stop to jerk off to vr anime

the people who are destroying the birth rate are what you call "dink" or dual income no kids
you have all these normies pairing up in a relationship with a lot of disposable income with no kids and no responsibilities
they want to fuck as much as possible but not for procreation

the only people who will use vr anime are people who aren't getting laid anyway
>>
What birth rate? If you're white or Japanese it can't get much lower.
>>
one chad can impregnate thousands of women
it's not like beta males are needed for reproduction

in the near future when white birth rates are dangerously low and the situation gets so dire the government will literally pay women to have children
chad comes along, goes on a year long fuck fest and all his off spring is taken care of by the government and he is free from child support
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.