[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /almostawizard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: C3sv3Bel.jpg (32 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
C3sv3Bel.jpg
32 KB, 589x640
> going to be 29, going to be 30 next year.
> never been kissed.

As to why I am almost a wizard:
>tfw manlet (5'6 or 5'7)
>tfw skinny fag.
>tfw literal autist (as in literally diagnosed with it)
> tfw have shit entry level retail job in my late 20's.
>tfw socially conservative and don't want roasties or casual flings, want long-term mate, but too much of a fuckup and loser to get one.

So to those who have made it to the north side of 30 with their v-card intact, what are the wizard powers like?
>>
>>27519712
31 here, pretty shit tbqh. I have to take prozac and ativan to keep from killing myself. but, I'll never do it, and I'll never have sex, so here I am
>>
File: Pope.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>>27519712
>want long-term mate, but too much of a fuckup and loser to get one
Don't worry about that, even Chad can't get something that nice.
>>
File: camus44.jpg (160 KB, 1321x900) Image search: [Google]
camus44.jpg
160 KB, 1321x900
>23
>Gay
>Will only accept a monogamous relationships. Most Homos have no interest in that arrangement.
>Even if they did I'm terrified of people
>No friends
>No education
>No Job
>anxiety and Depression
>>
>>27519796
I had a homo friend that had that same feel (wanted a monogamous relationship). Too bad most homos (or the overrwhelming majority of them) are fags that are into glory holes and will not even let AIDS be a deterrent for not fucking around dozens of strangers.
>>
File: wojakpepecarfeelz.png (108 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
wojakpepecarfeelz.png
108 KB, 630x686
>>27519756
Chad can secure waifus through good looks and a good job.

Everyone else ends up getting reformed roasties in their 30's.
>>
>>27519836
>I had a homo friend that had that same feel

Those types of people are so so hard to find. Even online most gays will put up a mask of being pure and couple oriented. It then comes out they've had 10 boyfriends, 30 hookups, and 5 FWB.
>>
>>27519951
This guy was a virgin last I talked to him (back in December).

However, although he literally has an autism spectrum disorder, he is a cyborg (he goes to college nearly full time, has a part time job, and friends), so I am not sure he would be interested in a bitter robot.
>>
>>27519998

>Fairly well-adjusted gay man vs Embittered, mentally ill NEET robot

Probably wouldn't work out
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>27520109
I know that feel. I can't get most qt wife potential women for the same reason.
>>
>>27519712
>autist has a job

Why is this allowed
>>
>>27519836
Man I'm really happy I'm not gay because I'd probably be the way
>>
32 neet wizard here. I was actually secretly hoping deep down that the wizard joke was true and I would gain cool powers to offset the sorrow. Oh well, just one more disappointment I suppose.
>>
>>27520213
OP here, there are a notable amount of autists with jobs, but they are nearly always shitty (either entry level or underemployed) or they have a hard time holding them down. The unemployment rates are still horrific for autist/aspies though.
>>
>>27520213
Why would you autism prevent one from doing a job? Isn't autism mostly problems with communicating with people?
>>
>>27519730
stop taking prozac and kill yourself.
It will be the end of your suffering.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.