[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like how this board is supposed to be so hateful towards women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: lovers 3.png (64 KB, 986x484) Image search: [Google]
lovers 3.png
64 KB, 986x484
I like how this board is supposed to be so hateful towards women but whenever there's a "fembot" making a thread all the beta orbiters come out the wood work to give her attention
>>
those are failed normies

real robots treat women like trash in the most alpha way imaginable
>>
>>27519686
Naw pham those are betas. Real robots don't care or let women deter them in life at all anymore
>>
>they are bitter against women because they can't get none. They come here to vent, but really Venus has them by the balls. The men in here who get women and still don't give a shit those are the real 'alphas'. Sadly, in this board, they are rare like mister clean with hair
>>
>>27519672

>not coming out the wood work to give women that masculine but gentle attention

fagget
>>
>>27519672
Thats because this board is occupied mostly by failed normalfags who think the hatred towards women is a meme. They're the same ones posting Pepe, tfw no gf and post your 10/10s threads.
>>
File: lumbersexual-620.jpg (77 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
lumbersexual-620.jpg
77 KB, 620x349
>>27519970

** giving attention to the women in this thread **

if you are women, i came out the wood work for you
come closer, i'll wrap you in my strong hairy arm and squeeze you until you smile and feel a peace and secure
>>
>>27519672
I'm allowed to criticize women and still talk to them. Most act like spoiled children. But they're still human and some weren't handed life on a silver platter believe it or not. Hating women is more of a hobby of mine than anything, it's not like things will change if we keep bitching about them

But yeah, I don't participate in those threads, most are men anyways I'm sure
>>
>>27519672
>I like how this board is supposed to be so hateful towards women but whenever there's a "fembot" making a thread all the beta orbiters come out the wood work to give her attention
Seriously. It's a testament to how powerful confirmation bias is. People will forever babble about /r9k/ hating women because of one chauvinist tripfag.
>>
>>27520035
if my bf/husband was just a lumberjack or just tended to our cabin in the woods all day, i wouldn't care, he don't have to work in society, he can stay in the woods and be my wild man
>>
>>27520079

i wonder what women really want?

is that all you want? attention?
>>
>>27519672
Strange, it's almost like the people on this board don't all share the exact same opinions.
>>
>>27520099
>attention
no i want love
>>
>>27520111

trips of sarcastic truth
>>
No. People who use it wouldn't be able to get a real girl anyway.
>>
>>27520133

do you even know what love is?
can you describe what you want without using that word ?
>>
>>27520099
Women are such a meme every single one of them believes she's different and she's a special snowflake so when this question is brought they just tell you what they THINK they want.
In reality, they all want money and power to leech off and nothing more
>>
File: 1454559321674.jpg (36 KB, 297x250) Image search: [Google]
1454559321674.jpg
36 KB, 297x250
>There are attention whoring teenage girls on the one place in the internet where it's not supposed to even fucking happen
>They get away with it due to the beta orbiters and incompetence

I fucking hate everything this board became and yet I still keep coming back.
>>
>>27520172
i want to do what i can to make them happy, hold them, caress them, pleasure them, speak with them, share a life together, enjoy the company of, care for, and die alongside while they do the same.
>>
>>27520181
>Implying men are any better
>>
>>27520181
>basically men go around pretending they're different and unique special snowflakes that have the right to judge every woman and call them the same
man when does the joke end?
>>
>>27519843
Correct.

True robots don't fall for the vaginal jew.
>>
File: 1457220549294.jpg (45 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
1457220549294.jpg
45 KB, 500x610
>>27520181

nah son, your perspective is out of focus

calm down

>>27520212

okay.
tender moments
sensual pleasure
connection
companionship

okay. seems alright.

you can't make another person trully happy tho. just saying. they have to do it themselves
>>
>>27520198
We /r9k/ now.
Leave if you are going to bitch about how things aren't like the good old days like some washed up old geezer, this is our board now and you no longer belong here.
>>
>>27520276
True robots have a severe case of sour grapes desu fampaitachi
>>
>>27519672
i try my best to shun femwhores whenever i can. i stopped orbiting girls years ago.
>>
>>27520291
I curse Mercers name.

He quickened the death of this board by bringing it media attention.
>>
>>27520181

>money and power

Even that's over-complicating it.

They only want "power" in the sense that they want their man to have a base, primal sense of control and dominance. This could be a high-position politician or it could be a drug dealer, it makes no difference to her as long as he's capable of controlling others.

This is why they're attracted to muscles. Physical strength is the root of all power.
>>
>>27520291

joke aside, i'm tired of the robot culture. i understand the hardship of the robot's life but it's stagnant. so i'm all for change
>>
>>27520326
>Muh sour grapes

This isn't a case of a fox being mad because he can't reach the grapes.

This is more of a case of everybody who eats the grapes just dropping dead so he decides not to eat them.
>>
File: 1458324611251.jpg (397 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1458324611251.jpg
397 KB, 534x712
>>27520366
So you want this to become normieland?

You want this place to fall like so many others?

Filthy traitor.
>>
File: 1445308382597.jpg (47 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1445308382597.jpg
47 KB, 558x564
>>27520245
>>27520275
>>27520283
>>27520363
>responding with "y-you too"
Dumb women.

I just want to say that there is generally more variability amongst men. People with highest IQ are mostly male, people with lowers IQ are mostly male. Great artists are all male, stupid reading is for faggots dudebros are also mostly male. Greatest comedians are male, super serious preachers and depressed poets are also mostly male.
And so on.

Same with sex.
Some men are into MILF, chubby, femdom...
but women aren't into short men or sub men.

Women are all the same, men are individuals.
Images like these show us that women aren't really persons, just grotesque entities that assume a humanoid form.
>>
>>27520451

W-why did you quote me?

I was talking about how much I hate women.
>>
>>27520408
keep telling yourself that buddy, if a woman showed any autistic weaboo robot even the slightest bit of attention in real life you all would go crazy. It's the chads who have had their share of women and see their trickery and deceitfulness that really don't care about women anymore.
>>
>>27520520
Sorry ladmate I was so enraged I lost it for a brief second
>>
>>27520524
You are ignoring what I said.

I said that true robots don't even fall for that shit.

See the people giving women this amount of attention?

They are failed normalfags.

There is a difference between failed normalfags and robots.
>>
>real alpha mind-state: don't love or hate women. Doesn't really affect me so *hodgetwins voice* fuck it.
>>
>>27520181
they want that and still attention from other men, they're never happy with what they have, always looking to upgrade and will take attention from anyone they deem acceptable.
>>
>>27519672

I rarely see that. Usually when a poster outs themselves as a woman they are met by an unholy barrage of misogyny.
>>
>>27520449

at least it's open for change. you don't have to agree with everything on the board. "robots" and "normies" can post and learn from each other. i don't want this place to become like /pol/.
>>
>>27520816
going to /pol/ now to understand reference
>>
>>27519672
There are probably around 10 girls on 4chan, and most of the people who beta shill on board are just homosexual faggots who haven't had the queer kicked out of them yet.
>>
>>27520976
including you?
>>
>>27520816
Are you joking?

Normies despise us!

They want us to assimilate or be cast out!

They have the audacity to come to our board and demand that from us!
>>
>>27519672
I just like to piss people off, try this; ignore the "fembot" and never respond to her but defend her to other people in the thread and watch them throw a tantrum. It's really funny.
>>
>r9k is one person

when will this meme die
>>
>>27521123
question. how come I can put a name in some threads and not in others.
>yeah, yeah, I didn't read the guidelines. Bite me!
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.