[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just too much of a bother to keep doing shit. to keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: blurred.jpg (60 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
blurred.jpg
60 KB, 500x725
It's just too much of a bother to keep doing shit. to keep going
to keep fucking smiling and searching for people you don't care
to keep having fear of being alone, or in a crowed place
too much o a bother to fucking kill myself. I couldn't
too much of a bother to keep breathing and pretending that things are fine
I have a GF
I have a proper life
I've always had a partially good family
but its too much of a bother to fucking care.
Feels like every step is driving down to the same spot
but who am I to say shit
I'm posting on 4chan r9k
too much of a bother to fucking admit I'm a hypocrite and tomorrow will be the same fucking thing..
too much of a bother.
>>
File: cthulhu8.jpg (166 KB, 650x764) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu8.jpg
166 KB, 650x764
You know what time it is

it's time to shoot up a shopping mall
>>
>>27519786
would that change something?
>>
File: shoggoth.jpg (160 KB, 1024x694) Image search: [Google]
shoggoth.jpg
160 KB, 1024x694
>>27519905
If you feel trapped in an eternally quiet and mediocre existence, perhaps you will find pleasure in putting an end to it with the loudest of bangs. Playing god for a few minutes is not such a bad way to live the last moments of your life, though it will be for whoever will be on the receiving end.

But if you're truly empty inside you will not care enough to kill anybody, except for yourself
>>
>>>/lit/ with your bullshit poems
>>
>>27520176
to be honest, I trully do not care for doing shit
I wish I could be laying down the whole day looking at the ceiling while the world keeps going
but, as I said, it's too much of a bother

what I take from this board is that it's a parody of itself.
people laughing at it's own merits of being dark, gritty, edgy and self-loathing.
Th'ts why is so histerical for me to psot here
I don't feel shit. I don't feel like killing. I don't feel like suicide. I don't feel like loving. I don't feel like hating.
And somehow I ended up wanting one thing. Attention. Pretty ironic. Pretty disgusting. Whatever. Keep going.
>>
>>27521249
It's not a poem. Not even written as one. Why would that board be any different than this one if it does not fit?
>>
File: 8070fabe67fe69b6f18e77694b2717a5.png (815 KB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
8070fabe67fe69b6f18e77694b2717a5.png
815 KB, 1000x1415
>>27519655
>wanders in desert with people starving to death everywhere on the ground
>starts yelling it's too much of a bother to eat all the delicious nutritious food he has
>too much a bother to eat fruits and vegetables
>too much of a bother to eat delicious meat
>too much of a bother to drink all the fresh water he has

Why do you normies do this? Is that a psyop to artificially trigger the beta uprising?
>>
>>27521476
maybe you're right. maybe by confirming I confirm what you said
>>
>>27521522
Maybe your penis will fall off tomorrow because of all the bad karma you're collecting from the suffering generated by your careless flaunting of your riches before a crowd of less fortunate people
>>
>>27521476
> hurr people are starving in africa
but people each live in their own world. not a shared one.
ALL meaning that humans give to things is done by their own brain, that includes the self

op read the power of now
>>
File: tsathoggua3.jpg (64 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
tsathoggua3.jpg
64 KB, 400x471
>>27521253
I can relate with this feeling. Accompanied with the impression of not being a human being anymore, but a spectator watching a life go by. No passion, no pleasure, no hatred and no desire. A shell of a person.

Enjoy the ride, you are free of drama and emotional pain
>>
>>27521772
free of will too.
>>
>>27521738
will try to read
>>
>>27519655
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VtcxLXZ6go
>>
>>27521684
The knowledge that it won't makes me wonder if there's really a reason for this passive agressiviness
>>
>>27521738
What is your point? Mine is that he could complain anywhere about wharever his plight is. I'm not going to a homeless person to complain about my apartment being too small.

>>27522098
Envy, anon. It's pretty obvious I think.
>>
>>27522057
seems nice that you took time to do this
looks like it was not a bother to you
>>
File: tsathoggua.jpg (254 KB, 900x850) Image search: [Google]
tsathoggua.jpg
254 KB, 900x850
>>27522158
>>27522057
Guy sounds like Satan from Leo and Satan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.