[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a robot were you in highschool? How happy were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: 13ec4cb8ddd081f7.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
13ec4cb8ddd081f7.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
How much of a robot were you in highschool?
How happy were you back then?
>>
>>27519453
I was blissfully unaware and unselfconscious in "high" (secondary) school. Life was good at first, then, slowly my life stopped fitting the expected narrative.
>>
>>27519453
>How much of a robot were you in highschool?
same as now:
no friends, no hobbies, no abilities
except worse because i was forced to do group projects and shit with those people
>How happy were you back then?
no
>>
Was a supreme cyborg: No friends, no gf, wasn't involved in anything, yet was still able to fake confidence and improvise well in conversations with normans. I just watched a lot of TV, movies, 4chan, and occasionally read.
>>
>>27519596
Actually was about to make a thread on this.

Seems all other robots had really shitty school experiances.

Mine actually went extremely normal. Plenty friends, not much luck with girls, but I floated through fine.

Then after it just kinda faded. All my friends just stopped keeping in touch after school and I slowly stopped going out.

Next thing I know I realise I haven't spoken to or had a friend in over 2 years. Now coming up on 4.

Really sucks, the complete lack of social interaction actually fucked with the way I speak now, developing a stutter/long drawn out pauses because I'm more used to silently typing out my thoughts online instead of speaking them.
>>
>>27519959
Same anon, although I only finished sixth form last year, this is happening to me though, slowly.
>>
>>27519453
i had a small group of robot delinquent friends and we caused a bit of /mischief/ in school and out
other than that no gf, ignored by the rest of the class, never attended any school dances or social functions, pretty much just drifted by aimlessly
i miss having friends though, that at least was nice and kept the feels at bay
>>
my best friend was the most popular chad in my high school so i just leeched off of his popularity
>>
>>27520040
Only thing for going me now is I kept /fit/, so now I'm going to the army.

So keep that on the cards if all else fails.
>>
>>27520141
> tfw mild athma

I would in a flash anon, but now I have no escape
>>
File: 34636666.jpg (29 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
34636666.jpg
29 KB, 250x243
In middle school I had friends 4 gfs and was pretty much a chad. It all went downhill in highschool lost all my old friends. I got ugly as shit and ended up dropping out after my first year. Anyone else have a similar story?
>>
File: What the fuck.png (163 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck.png
163 KB, 299x299
This image always pisses me off and not just because it's a chad and stacie kissing on a football field, it has more to do with the fact that it looks like some 1970's set up where the guy goes to play football and the girl gives him a "good luck" kiss before the game.

Actually it is because I am jealous, fuck you OP this image triggers me fucking hard.
>>
File: 1435709679807.jpg (23 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
1435709679807.jpg
23 KB, 516x384
>>27520333
Similar, was a Chad in highschool, no trouble getting girls or friends, was actually happy. Then came medschool, the pressure was too much and my life fell apart to what it is now.

The last girl I dated/slept with was the delicious brown qt that was helping me keep my grades afloat. She pretty much had decided that I'd be her husband, father of her children. I failed her.
>>
File: feelscry.png (29 KB, 398x394) Image search: [Google]
feelscry.png
29 KB, 398x394
I could've had it all man, but i was too much of a cuck to make it happen

>2 girls let me touch their tits in class
>1 girl touched my dick back
>sexted a lot with one of the girls
>this same girl showed me her boobs on the webcam
>another girl surprise-kissed me once in the middle of the classroom and then ran away anime style
>had a gf who said i was attractive af and suggested oral sex once (relationship lasted like 2 months kek)
>tons of male/female friends
>got wasted at a couple of chad style parties.

Today i'm 20 and still a virgin.
>>
>>27520627
where did you went wrong
>>
>>27520802

Elementary was bad, bullied a lot and i only spoke to 5 other guys, but it was worth it, to this day i still talk to them and consider them my squad, we just broke 300k messages on our facebook group

Having no experience on how to talk to girls (they all started the conversations) turned me into a total cuck in highschool, it was honestly my opportunity to become Chad but i didn't know how to take it.

I think i'm in a better place now, but the problem is that i've been a neet for 6 months so i havent met any new girls kek
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>27519453
I was normie. Had friends but kind of an awkward weirdo. Couldn't get myself a girlfriend because too beta/nervous, even though one girl clearly showed interest in me. In fact only gf asked me out instead and another girl I had a fwb thing propositioned me. So I'll say I was a 2/10 robot, 8/10 normie
>>
>>27521013
Oh and I was pretty happy. Kinda bummed because of the no gf thing but other than that no complaints.
>>
>>27519453
I was pretty happy at first, thanks to my blissful ignorance. However as the years went on I slowly became redpilled by my surroundings, this turned high school into a living nightmare
>>
>>27520258
Same here I actually wanted to go to college with the AFROTC and be a pilot. But asthma.
>>
>>27519453
I wasn't too bad. I spent most of my times hanging out with this group of /fit/ Asians, and girls would occasionally approach me and ask me out (I was on the swim team and was pretty ripped). If I had stayed in shape after high school I wonder how things would have turned out, I did okay freshman year of college too, sophomore year was when I got fat and self-conscious about being an Asian manlet.
>>
>lots of good friends
>good grades
>had a car
>14yo tittymonster girlfriend
Pretty much a normie
>>
I did it all, drugs, partying, drinking, tons of friends.......yet still graduated a virgin. All my fault too because I had at least 3 chances but pussed out. So basically I did a whole lot of nothing, because once you get my age you realize the drugs,partying, drinking shit is fucking stupid.
>>
Extremely. I was a high functioning autist kv. Now I've improved my social skills a lot, and bang tinder sluts fairly regularly. I went from robot to semi-Chad. I'm a lot happier now than I was then. I had depression in high school.
>>
>>27519453
>How much of a robot were you in high school?
I wasn't.

I had friends. I lost my virginity to my girlfriend. When we broke up I hooked up with a few other chicks. Went and got drunk on a weekly basis. This continued into my first year trying college as well.

Wasn't happy, it was just easier to hide for whatever reason.

Something happened along the line though and I can't even speak to other people in order to make friends.

Anyone else a horrible conversationalist & think that's holding them back? How do I converse good?
>>
>>27521194
Are you /fit/? Because that would explain the banging tinder sluts thing
>>
i was alpha from 6-12 grade. not a chad just had a better personality and friends. fucked a handful of sluts (lost it in 8th grade) mostly due to going to party and getting drunk/high with said sluts. for right now im a robot have been for the past 3years but ill bounce back. i just see this as some down time.
>>
>>27521211
hmm well in my case I can make conversation sometimes but not always.

It helps if you're in a group. A few students next to me were talking so I listened until I could say something relevant/interesting/funny. They then accepted me into the fold. My problem is wondering how to extend that outside of class to become more than just people who talk to each other in class.
>>
>>27521132
>>14yo tittymonster girlfriend
That's chad-tier
>>
>>27521290
Yeah I'm alright in groups sometimes but similar to what you said I can't really transfer it outside of whatever group setting it was in. Also I'm not interesting enough on my own to have people want to hang out I think.
>>
>>27519453
>How much of a robot were you in highschool?
100%
0%, just numb. Then I got depressed/bipolar/schizosperg/whatever from 20 to .. now (25).
Got sex and even "pseudoGFs" but still can't "love", not "happy". Looking forward to finishing college and starting my life, but I can already see it's gonna be tough. Tried to get a job several times and didn't succeeed.
>>
>>27521132
how
also what happened
>>
>>27519453
>decent amount of friends
>no gf or female friends tho but I didn't care
>tall and skinny with horrible posture
>played video games all day and got As in class

Liberal and happy, the good old days. I miss being blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>27521709
>Got sex
I'm talking about college from this on.
it was a hooker
>>
>>27521580
Not really, it's not that hard to date a middleschooler when you're a highschooler
>>
>>27521788
Exactly what is your question, bro?
>>
>Pretty quiet and unobtrusive personality, led me to having large amount of casual friends (maybe hang out a few times, never go on trip or something serious with any group)
>Forced myself into various different activities, way to make friends.
>Complete failure with women, typically push em away (especially if they had a thing for me) or ruin bit of friendship by falling for em and acting autistic. Thanks mom

I guess I was a cyborg...
>>
>>27522505
how did you have all that. (loving parents who gave you all that stuff, understanding of social dynamics)
why did you have all that and now you don't.
>bro
>2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>27523306
I'll never understand why everyone on this place gets triggered over the word "bro".

The friends came easy, just guys that I met in my childhood and we remained friends for years even to this day. The gf was the little sister of a friend that didn't have any friends at her own school so she hung out with us, we knew each other, we liked each other, we asked for our friend's blessing, we dated for a couple of years, I did dirty filthy things to her tits, we loved each other. The car was just a used car that I asked my parents for my 17th birthday.

Truth be told I'm a normie, I moved back home about a year after college because my dad had a stroke and somebody had to take care of his store while/if he recovers. I live in my hometown while everyone I know moved away, even the tittymonster, it's lonely and there's not much to do other than work. At least I've got family and my mom keeps trying to set me up.
>>
>>27519453
Not much. Although I dressed like an autist (power metal band shirts, cargo shorts, etc) I had a couple gfs and a solid friend group that I could play DnD and drive around listening to metal with. Ignorant and happy most of the time. Then uni ruined me
>>27519959
>the complete lack of social interaction actually fucked with the way I speak now
I've noticed this too. It's very sad to see your own capacities degenerate, this must be how old people feel
>>
>>27523858
>tfw dont even know where people move after college
>>
I was a bit if a robot. Only had 3 real friends. Scott, Ken and matt. For the first two years of high school we saw each other in several classes and lunch every day. I was happy because I had friends. I was happy because I had shit self confidence and resigned myself to the fact that no girl would have any interest in me so I wasn't upset that I never git approached or even talked to by any girl. But then junior year started. During junior year it fell apart and I just endured the rest.
>>
>>27519453
I HAD A GF
>>
Pretty depressed but I still had some hope that things would "get better."

They didn't.
>>
>>27524099

Bonus cringe story
>in history class
>doing some trivia game thing to get ready for a test
>class divided into teams
>Im put on the team with a few people and the biggest Stacy in the school
>im sitting behind her when my team buzzes in to answer
>they are all stumped but wanted to buzz in so they did fast despite knowing shit
>I blurt out the correct answer
>it was worth double ir something and now my team is ahead
>Stacy turns around with and with genuine enthusiasm and a real smile says, "Nice job anon you are smart!" and puts up her hand for a high five
>I stare at her hand and just shake my head no
>she looks sad and turns around

I dont think she ever talked to me again. Still not as bad as when I was obvious to a shy cute girl pining for me and me ignoring her only to be told about it years later
>>
18 year old hs senior here
I'm improving
I have no friends at the moment but I can hold a conversation without much anxiety and I have an idea of how to follow societal norms in terms of dressing, tone, posture, etc
I've had friends occasionally throughout my life, but we always lost contact after a year or two
I have a driver's license, after 5 tries
Still never had a job and got mediocre grades, so I'm not a particularly successful person, but I'm OK in some ways
>>
I sometimes think it was no really bad.I have some oportunieties to have a gf, and i had some friends
I mean, when I was 15 was not as ugly as now, some girls tried to " seduce " but my shyness ruin all

Well, I 'm here
I really wish back to the school and not ruin all
Sorry for the english
>>
>typical worthless class clown faggot
>not overly class clown, but just the weird kid who would sometimes be funny and do funny presentations
>knew a lot of people in school, most people knew me, usually had people to talk to in my classes
>but no one liked me
>didnt have any friends all through high school, never went to dances, parties, birthdays, prom, etc, a complete loser in every sense of the word

>the social isolation and no idea what kids my age do fucked me over for college
>end up a shut in
>meet no one
>move back home after school because who cares
>no friends
>continues
>>
>>27524235
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK WTF YOU AUTISTIC BAFOON?!?!?!?!
>>
>>27524346
get the fuck out
for your own good. If you plan on going to college, please go at least 3 months r9k-free before starting. Browsing /fa/ from time to time will help you dress well, only a couple retards on there actually go full Rick or gothninja or whatever
>>
I only had a few friends who I never saw outside of school and did nothing but reading, drawing, watching anime and browsing the internet. I never had trouble interacting with normalfags - I just preferred not to.

I was happy. I never thought of the future or the past.
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>27519453
>tfw homeschooled and no interaction with others required

Man those were the days
>>
>>27521290
Hahaha holy shit no non-autistic person talks about people like this
>>
>>27523858
>I did dirty filthy things to her tits
storytime
>>
File: 1449889787173.jpg (44 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1449889787173.jpg
44 KB, 500x386
>tfw no punkrock bad girl gf
>>
>>27521192
weed is ageless fun, bro
>>
>>27519453
I dropped out, pretended i was homeschooled, then went to college.

for two years in high school I dated this extremely hot girl with a huge ass. I fucked her holes every day, but then she started flirting with other guys. I got extremely jealous and angry, so I cheated on her. Then she broke up with me.

Then I was a depressed nut case who drove around the country smoking weed and living in my car.

I finally straightened out and went to college.
>>
I was that kid who didn't care for friends, didn't care to talk to people, was in my own little naive world, and who pretended to be stupid to make people laugh.

I had no awareness of what an ego was, and I wore the same thing every single day. I can't remember what happened but one day my mom got me a new set of shirts, and people started commenting and all surprised that my wardrobe changed, and made me take on a new outlook of life that I wish never happened. I was so happy as a kid.. Why was I sucked into this shit?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.