[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: 1452647921158.jpg (100 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1452647921158.jpg
100 KB, 450x600
ITT post your worst experiences with women and what increases your hatred towards females.
>>
I never had my dick in one.
>>
They're too emotional and childish

It's really weird how they act when compared to an average male
>>
>>27519267
i dont have experiences with women
im not afraid of people, i dont have social anxiety.
but my face, people are afraid of me and i just dont care anymore
>>
>>27519316
That's why they shouldn't be allowed to have a key role in our societies, like voting or holding a public charge. Look at Merkel.
>>
wannabe stacies scoffed at me as I was leaving a party once and they muttered something like "oh my god" in that really annoying way
>>
>>27519360
Universal suffrage is how you bring about the downfall of any civilization
>>
They think they are better than everyone else, that they can ignore and talk shit to any guy they want even if they arent 10% of the person the guy is truly

They actually think they have the right to be rude
its impressive
>>
I've never personally been hurt by a female. The one time I tried to ask a girl out she had a bf already and that hurt but it would be worse if she dropped her bf for me because that'd just lower my opinion of her, so I don't blame her at all for rejecting me. I don't hate women, I just wish I wasn't lonely. And the only reason I'm lonely is because of my own problems. I hate myself if anything
>>
File: 1453522513443.jpg (61 KB, 506x294) Image search: [Google]
1453522513443.jpg
61 KB, 506x294
>>27519536
Women are grown children. All that gossip and bad-mouthing it's like a mental shield, the way they deny the reality of life.

>>27519580
>tfw my autism fucked up the few opportunities I had to lose my virginity, even with a 32 yo woman when I was 17. I use to daydream how would have it been.
>>
>>27519267
>work as dominos delivery boy
>city i live in has so much shitty traffic rules
>so much one way streets, can't ride my scooter in old town square and parts of city center
>alot of adresses are within a scooter free zone which is messed up
>get hold up by female cops yesterday and receive ticket for riding my scooter on the side walk
>90,- fine
>make 6,50/h without tip
>get back to store and the female shift runner instantly bitches to me about being tardy
>cantcontainmyanger.wav
>help these sassy brown kids at the carry out
>they can't decide so i walk out back
>bitch comes yelling at me why i havent helped them yet.
>walk to the counter and ask the kid in the front: "are you ready to order or do you need more time, my friendly mudslime"
>bitch overhears and continues to tell on me to the general manager
>have to have a talk with him next monday

women amirite
>>
Their all a bunch of cunts unless your attractive or funny. When you don't meet all their amazing high standards they move on to the next guy a second.

They call men pigs when deep down their even worse.
>>
>>27519794
lol no way you called him a mudslime
>>
The only experience I have is
>took me like a month to work out the courage to ask girl from college out
>she said yes, I'm happy as fuck, first date ever
>on the day she bailed. still had hope though, reschedueled
>bailed again, and another time
>I still go, just as obligation not to give up
>she was already dating another guy
I know it's all about how much you try, but it's hard not to lose hope after being rejected over and over again.
>>
File: you don't get to bring friends.png (38 KB, 936x910) Image search: [Google]
you don't get to bring friends.png
38 KB, 936x910
>consent to having threesomes with your boyfriend and a random strangers
>move onto just fucking the strangers alone
>enjoy yourself all the way through without any objections
>suddenly lose your shit because someone made money from the situation that you were clearly enjoying before

Meme gender
>>
>be me ages back
>12 years old
>girl constantly gets dares to kiss me, go along with it
>I get dared to kiss her
>go along with it
>"EW, that's so disgusting anon!"
I loath them sometimes.
>>
>>27519794
>grow the fuck up.
You did it all to yourself. I know you're pissy about it but seriously, take a step back and evaluate what happens, don't just react to it.
>>
>>27519267
don't post that disgusting t*rkroach here again
>>
File: 1453523760974.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1453523760974.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>27519794
Is there any possibility you can sue the bitch for psychological abuse? I've seen that shit tons of times in offices.
>>
>>27520158
The fuck are you talking about? It's the faggots fault.

>disobeyed the law
>returned to shop late
>failed to do his job and actually left his post
>insulted the customer

It's like you fuckers think you matter beyond being a worker drone.
>>
>In clubs they act like self absorbed miserable cunts
>At family events/weddings they act like self absorbed smug cunts with there chad bfs
>I am no chad but 2/3 of the girls that have taken an interest in me have long term boyfriends. They are constantly looking to upgrade.
>Anything feminism related fucking enrages me.
>>
File: 5431534534.jpg (89 KB, 1603x820) Image search: [Google]
5431534534.jpg
89 KB, 1603x820
>be 18
>senior in high school
>get a new crush every year
>desperately look for signs crush likes you back
>'she looks at me sometimes, she must like me'
>only talk once to said crush, or never interact with crush at all
>year ends
>repeat cycle

This has been going on since 6th grade. I'm too shy to approach my crush, as a result I never really have a chance with them
>>
My first and only girlfriend while in highschool had like 9guy friends, 0girl friends.
Half the places we goto her ex would be just so happen to be there, coincidence?
We goto concert, he's there's and talks to her.
We goto prom, he's there's somehow even though he doesn't even goto this school.
We goto bowling alley he's there. She always happy to see him and does this fucking maddening girlfriend voice to him when they talk.
Eventually I'm like this is fucking bullshit, I can't win in that situation. Finally he's no longer around and I think every thing is better.
Soon after we goto beach with our (guy) friends. It later and cool and she goes to other guy friend and nuzzles up to him. I quit. Broke up with her.

Years later goto college, meet up with her there again. Maybe she's matured? She was pretty cool before so maybe we can be friends? Friends with her a while and she says she knows a girl who likes me and wants to set me up. Get excited for a few days thinking this girl is cool and pretty. Turns out she was literal 2/10 stinky fat girl blahhhhh. Must be how she thinks of me. FUCK YOU

It's like they purposely try to hurt you. No one is that naive to do those things, thinking they are totally cool and normal. Vindictive ass bitches, man.
>>
>>27520297
I was in a similar situation, this happened >>27519891
I don't want to try again.
>>
File: 54351345.gif (39 KB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
54351345.gif
39 KB, 355x200
>>27520116
Hey that's my waifu you're talking trash about
>>
>>27520158
not really mad at my female cowork bc she's a whiny bitch to everyone and a suck up to her superiors.The cop really got to me bc i pleaded to her to give me a warning and let it slip for once, informing her of my financial trouble and that a 90,- fine is equal to 15hr work for me. She laughed at me and told me i'm not above the law and shouldve thought of that. Like I think i'm above the law bc i drive 2meters over a sidewalk. 0 compassion that bitch. but all these authorian faggots will agree with her
>>
>Only gf I ever had cheated on me
>Lied about it being rape

>When I used to have friends he split up with his gf
>Next thing he knows he's taken in by police on rape charges
>Goes through weeks of hell
>Charges suddenly dropped when he reached out and made amends
>She gets away with no consequence

>Female co-worker comes to me to bitch about "pervy men" looking at her
>They're not bitch you're just that vain
>Consistantly get the insight of the typical female mind from female co-workers because she trusts me with this shit

They just trash people behind their back all day long, even their male partners. They're cunts.
>>
File: 15754563.png (15 KB, 222x194) Image search: [Google]
15754563.png
15 KB, 222x194
>>27520374
That sucks dude. Girls can be shitty

But hey, you built up the courage to ask a girl, you're a step ahead of some of us.
>>
>>27519267
screaming
>>
>>27519794
Which Dominos
>>
>>27519267
I'm not a full on woman hater. I view them like niggers: I really want to be able to do the humanitarian thing and embrace them as my fellow people, but goddamn do they make it so fucking hard. Almost every woman I know is just so childish and ignorant. And while most men are stupid as well, men at least have an honor culture and social code that allows for friendships or at least tolerance. Women, even nice ones who don't exploit beta men for stuff/attention, are just overwhelmingly so sheltered and as a result so conflict averse, over-emotional, or willfully ignorant that it pisses me off. Or, you have the "edgy" girls that take pride in being bitches because daddy hugged them too much and they tried killing themselves, and like to act like their anger issues make them into badasses. Or, you get fat/ugly women who are just bitter bitches and are the female equivalent of a lot of guys on this board.
>>
File: 1452692843705.png (141 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452692843705.png
141 KB, 300x300
>>27520452
Women should have equal rights, and lefts. It makes my blood boil when I see a woman reporting a guy for supposed rape and, when his innocence has been proven, they just leave the scene with no consequences despite their lies.

>be me
>16 yo guy in highschool
>the professor says we have to make a film about the consequences of bullying
>no classmate to team with, so I make it by myself using Adobe Premiere Pro and Columbine videotapes.
>The result is pretty good, the music and narrative voice are a spot on
>the day comes and I show my work
>at the end nobody applauds me, other classmates with shittier, effortless films are applauded.
>the very next day the principal calls me to her office because they were afraid I was going to shoot up the school.
>I was told by a trusty classmate that a bitch said to the teacher I had weapons at home and that I was going to a killing spree because of my film.
>her lie is debunked and she faces no consequence. I could have gone to jail.

Fucking bitches.
>>
>>27519968
>filename
God, can you imagine getting paid to fuck women? Christ women don't know how fucking easy they have it.
>>
>OP makes woman hate thread and encourages everyone to post there stories where women wronged them
>Hardly anyone in the thread has a story about women being bad
>Thread devolves into posting tumblr posts and tabloid news stories because they can't come up with any examples of their own

Top zozzle m80's
>>
>>27520486
dutch dominos
>>
>tfw no t*rk roach gf
>>
>>27519316
>They're too emotional and childish
Just like how they all shoot up schools because they don't get what they want, right?
>>
File: 1458022058017.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1458022058017.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>Sitting alone at lunch during highschool
>Some Stacy comes up to me
>Asks me out
>She couldn't even keep a straight face
>Her fellow prostitutes burst into laughter
>I spit on her and walk away
>mfw I heard her and her whore friends gasp loudly
>>
>>27521169
They're too cowardly to do that. Women submiy and follow. Men lead and make changes.
>>
>posting Anzu's face in a women hate thread
You truly are scum, OP.
>>
>>27521225
noice, what'd you spit on her with?
>>
>>27521345
My saliva.

It takes a lot for me to cum so if I manage to rub it out long enough to climax they would be long gone.
>>
>>27520297
Same, I was always hoping on getting paired with them in group projects and stuff like that too.
>>
>>27519339
Sounds like me when i was 15. Don't worry, kid. You'll grow out of who you are now, and you'll stop looking so ugly all the time.
eat bit to get big and before you know it you'll be pounding that pussy.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.