[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My birthday is tomorrow. My sister told me that she's setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 29awv89.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
29awv89.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
My birthday is tomorrow. My sister told me that she's setting me up a hotel room to throw my party at.
Here are the problems
>I have no idea how to throw a party, or how to entertain guests
>don't have friends
>the people that come to mind for inviting, would probably hate me for throwing a shit party
>would probably be offended that I haven't contacted them in months and am only contacting them now because I need friends
>too beta to tell my sister I can't throw a party

I was thinking of spending the night alone in the hotel room doing nothing.
>>
>>27519024
is it normal to throw parties at hotel rooms? not that I go to lots of parties or anything, but never heard of one around here.
>>
>>27519024
Pretend to be insecure about aging. Say that you just want to keep a low profile for your birthday.
>>
My birthday is today and its just feels like another day
>>
Just tell your sister that you don't wanna throw a party, or just invite a bunch of robots to your party and sperg out with them or something.
>>
>>27519720
I mean, I'm pretty sure a couple of robots here wouldn't mind helping another robot in need or something.
>>
File: rape.png (782 KB, 1278x1896) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
782 KB, 1278x1896
>>27519024
shes gonna get you a tranny hooker
>>
>>27519720
Might sperg out with the 2 sperg friends I actually have.

Does the PS4 have any good party games?
>>
>>27519989
>PS4
>Games

Good luck senpai ur gonna need it
>>
>>27519024
Tell her you don't want one. What the fuck, man..
>>
>>27519388
Good enough idea.
$50 to not have to deal with the puke stains and spilt beer the next day.
>>
>>27519024
You in Oregon?
I'll go. I'll bring some beer and pizza and we can just bullshit around.
>>
>>27519024
Is it some sort of landmark birthday like 21 or something?
>>
FUCK my pathetic fucking life, I just looked at the average price of an embassy suite hotel room and my sister is about to waste $150 dollars on me.
>>27520149
I can't. My sister will go nuts trying to "help" if she ever finds out how much of a loser I am and I don't want to go through that.
>>27520203
Sorry m8. Poor amerifag.
>>27520448
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.