[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hanging/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1458632737002.webm (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1458632737002.webm
2 MB, 500x350
Seems like the best way to go.
>>
I'd rather not suffocate slowly to death.
>>
>>27518865

I've attempted it various times. Feels good actually.
>>
>>27518922
nigger carotids are where it's at
jugular is just as effective as long as you don't care how you look etc

carotid will give you a surge of bliss almost orgasm-like before you die.

as long as you do it right you're not going to suffocate to death
>>
File: 258.gif (967 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
258.gif
967 KB, 400x280
>>27518865
lmao, it's like he glitched out
>>
I find it amazing that you could die in less than a minute like that.

Humans can live for ~70+ years naturally, but die in an instant.
>>
If you kill yourself and aren't on the news afterwards you're a cuck.
>>
>>27519494
This.
Either suicide by cop or don't suicide at all, you fucking morons.
>>
>>27518865
How did he do that?
How did he actually manage to choke himself to death? I thought that shit was impossible.
>>
>>27519705
This.

Am I actually retarded? i don't understand how this works, I just imagine doing this in real life and just lightly choking.
>>
>>27519705
>>27519735
See,
>>27519007
I don't know what he's talking about but apparently that.
>>
>>27519007
How do I get my carotid? Everytime I just compress my jugulars.
>>
>>27519735
The loss of blood to your brain basically makes you dream like and stop functioning, so you can lift yourself out of the noise, till you pass out like that and die. You're not really choking, you're losing consciousness before you can save yourself.

You can't normal strangle yourself with your hands because you'll lose your grip as you pass out.
>>
>>27519837
Can't lift yourself out of the noose*

Stupid phone
>>
>>27519705
On the webm? It was said to be an accident. This kid (forget if he was either 12 or 13) fell for this "Choking Game" thing. He lost oxygen when he was standing up, which caused him to fall down and eventually kill himself. I forget where I found the article, but here is the liveleak link:

liveleak.com / view?i=a6f_1380593191
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.