[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you're high or drunk you're just as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cocaine-and-alcohol.jpg (58 KB, 314x210) Image search: [Google]
cocaine-and-alcohol.jpg
58 KB, 314x210
Reminder that if you're high or drunk you're just as bad as a normie
A real robot relishes in the pain
>>
>>27518532
What

Being a robot is all about finding ways to escape things for as long as possible, you clearly don't know what it's like
>>
weed actually makes the pain 10x worse now
>>
>>27518550
normies escape
robots take it in because they hate themselves and think they deserve
if you think otherwise you're a normie
>>
File: 1459151744922.jpg (68 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1459151744922.jpg
68 KB, 600x580
>>27518569
>mfw looked at my fat self and unbrushed curly hair on my phone while I was on my phone and realized why I get no girls
>>
>>27518569
>>27518616
I was high on a weed brownie I looked at myself for like 20 minutes
>>
>>27518580
getting off on pain huh?
>>
>all this robot rationalizing sour grapes
robots don't do drugs because they don't have the social skills to get good connections, that's why they call it degenerate.

also too stupid to handle novel experiences (i mean, robots are scared of leaving their rooms)

notice how they don't talk this way about other forms of unhealthy escapism like vidya, anime, etc
>>
>>27518532
Im drunk right now, joke's on you, robot sherriff
>>
>>27518743
I was offered a line of something(speed or coke not sure) just 3 days ago.
>>27518756
Was it at least spirit straight from the bottle
>>
>>27518834
I pour a half inch of cheap vodka in a cup and down that. Then i drink from a can of pepsi. I live with my wizard brother so the pepsi flows like water.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.