[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you plan on killing yourself /r9k/? I gave myself an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Suicidal Pepe.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
Suicidal Pepe.png
107 KB, 800x388
When do you plan on killing yourself /r9k/?

I gave myself an ultimatum in 2014 to get my shit together in 10 years or just end it, so far I've got 8 years left and all I managed was to try to go to College to fix things, ended up failing three classes, now I'm $20,000 in debt and am going to drop out next month.

Might just end it all soon if I can't get any neetbux.

What about you?
>>
this year probably, havent planned anything but I feel worse everyday, if I didnt have 3 younger siblings I probably would have killed myself already
>>
>>27518341
Killing myself this week after I finish my NBA 2k16 franchise
>>
File: 1458630226747.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1458630226747.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>27518609
Who did you draft?
>>
Hanging.

>tfw i may shit myself because of asphyxia

Glorious way to go.
>>
File: 1458679273574.jpg (64 KB, 556x436) Image search: [Google]
1458679273574.jpg
64 KB, 556x436
>>27518609
>not staying alive to watch the Warriors choke in the playoffs
Stay alive for the shitposting friend
>>
File: 1458632737002.webm (2 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1458632737002.webm
2 MB, 500x350
>>27518706
Hanging yanging
>>
I don't understand this, are you retarded? how can you fail 3 classes, like seriously? Why did you even go to college and borrow so much money if you knew you're dumb and you have the change of falling?

Anyway, don't kill yourself, because that's even more pathetic.At least try to pay your debts and then do it if you're such a faggot
>>
>>27518854
What you don't know is that not all people are meant for college. Not all people are meant for public """"education"""".
I don't wanna go OT, but... seriously? Is the public school really educating people or just dumbing ppl down? It's making robots, in the sense of persons without critical thinking and unable to do something on their own.
Fuck public schools! Go educate yourself, on your own.

So, in the end, it's not that: bad at school -> retard. No way!
>>
>>27519113
youre just retarded
>>
>>27519169
It would be good if you could just argument what you say...it's easy to say: "youre just retarded" (grammar apart) and not explaining yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.