[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl matches with you >doesn't respond to your messages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
>girl matches with you
>doesn't respond to your messages
>you are literally always expected to make the first move
WHY WHY WHY
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x490
salam alaykum brother anon. it's because she enjoys the fat islamic cock.
>>
WHY DID THEY EVEN SWIPE RIGHT TO BEGIN WITH REEEEEE
>>
>girl opens her legs
>you are literally expected to fuck her instead of being fucked by her

WHY WHY WHY
>>
Most girls on tinder don't take it seriously, anon. They just use it as a way to get followers on snapchat or Instagram, or cause they literally have nothing better to do. It's especially hard if you're not good looking. Just start with a joke or something other than "hey" or "what's up" to improve you're chances
>>
>>27517959
because feed me attention you virgins
>>
File: _20160330_185905.jpg (90 KB, 720x1047) Image search: [Google]
_20160330_185905.jpg
90 KB, 720x1047
h-hey I got a tinder match... Wooo

... Just what I wanted.
>>
>>27518973
I don't get why you even swiped her if you didn't want her.
When I played the tinder game I swiped very selectively.
>>
File: Wew.png (351 KB, 690x614) Image search: [Google]
Wew.png
351 KB, 690x614
>>27518973

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!
ASHLEY DID
>>
>>27519145
lol what kind of faggot are you if you just don't swipe everyone to the right and then pick the good ones out of the ones who matched
>>
is there a 4chan app for mobiles
>>
>>27517895
don't skip around. Ask her if she wants to see your dick.
>>
>>27519454
clover

oregano comento
>>
>>27519535
I've got a Windows phone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.