[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grills don't seem that bad irl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-20-50.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-29-18-20-50.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Online dating makes grills seem evil as can be. I am discouraged from talking to grills irl due to how slutty and bitchy girls online are. Grills that I have met through online dating suck just ad bad irl as they did online too. But grills that I meet offline are usually pretty nice.

Starting to think the grass might be greener on the other side? (The offline world)

Are grills who use tinder/okc/pot/badoo just pure fucking scum and those who don't might be alright? Or are they all bad?
>>
File: 1455693598011.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1455693598011.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>27517443
>Asking r9k if women can be good people
Why? You just want them to say 'NO ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES'. You're just looking for us to confirm your suspicions. If you're so out of touch with reality you have to ask anonymous posters on the internet if an entire gender is awful, then he only way you'll truly find out is to just experience it yourself.
>>
File: Welcome.jpg (58 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
Welcome.jpg
58 KB, 598x617
>>27517443
Girls are just lying cunts in real life and pretend to be kind. Women actually care more about looks than guys do and are very judgemental.

But they fear of being cunts in real life as they fear confrontation.
>>
>>27517443
70% of online girls are ugly.
20% are good looking but batshit crazy/stupid
10% are sane (relative to other women) and look good as well.

Its he same for guys though. Most guys on dating sites are desperate losers. like 10% are good catches but just on there to fuck anyways.
>>
>>27517501
The entire gender is awful TO YOU if you are ugly. Otherwise women can be the nicest human beings and great friends if you are a chad ofcourse.
>>
>>27517554

Why are some grills good friends to me if I'm not a chad then.
>>
i honestly truly believe the internet is where people show their real personalities

it's at the most extreme on 4chan, but even with people's real names attached to an account somewhere, everyone seems to act differently online than they do irl. more harsh, more crass, more narcissistic.

people just bottle it all up in real life and let it loose on the internet.
>>
>>27517443
r9k and myself remind me of that one me!me!me! video that came out a few years ago

guy unable to deal with his sexual urges and starts seeing women as more and more evil and two faced until he is unable to have a proper relationship with one IRL and retreats into his room

most know that they really aren't all that bad, but when you leave after being like this for so long, you are bound to have a few bad encounters, which will be enough to convince them to go back to being by themselves
and for me and most of r9k I think, even if we go out and get a gf, they will have to sort through so much bullshit and break down so many barriers we've put up taht they'd rather leave and get someone without all that baggage

we're stuck here because people like misaki don't exist
>>
>>27517443
Le quirky bio
>>
>>27517618
No, on 4chan people don't usually act themselves at all. This place has the reputation of being edgy and immature and if you don't act like everybody else you'll get ridiculed because this place is a hivemind. I'm sure a lot of people here are bitter and racist and edgy/whatever but I'm also sure that a lot of people are truly not those things they just say shit like that on here because that's the culture of the site.
>>
>>27517586
Because youre probably not ugly or completely autistic with social anxiety.
>>
>>27517523
Everyone cares about looks. This only seems to bother ugly insecure men
>>
>>27517443

Why can't girls just be like "I'm a huge boring slut and I like to hang out with dudes and let them fuck me" directly?

Also, capeshit is disgusting.
>>
>>27517586
I'd like to meet these imaginary women. Women make sucky friends, desu. Granted I never valued friendships with dudes that much either, but at least they weren't as judgemental/distrusting.
>>
>>27517858
How can you be ugly and not be insecure?

That word insecure is starting to become a meme around here.
>>
>>27517618
Believing that people have a 'true' personality.. how naive and western of you. The largest part of a persons personality will be derived from their current situation and experiences.
>>
>>27517904
You insecure about that too?
>>
>>27517523
I've noticed that fear of confrontation
In the last week, I have had 2 soul-crushing incidents of being called "creepy" in public for essentially doing nothing weird
both times, it was done by a woman who refused to talk to me about the problem she had with me and instead passive-aggressively bitched about me loudly to someone else to try to ruin my reputation
since they didn't confront me, I can't confront them without her getting some white knight to take her side and defend her, and she will never actually solve anything other than to tear me down

apparently women just flat out cannot be upfront about anything, they always have to be so goddamn fake all the time
>>
>>27517917
that doesn't conflict at all with what he's saying
>personality is mostly a response to situation
>people act fake in public for fear of consequences and don't act how they really want to
>online they do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>27517894
You sound judgemental and distrusting

>>27518044

I read one post of yours and i can tell you're a bitter creep
>>
File: 1455583910682.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1455583910682.png
64 KB, 507x540
I don't dislike women but I think they're boring as fuck. Now that I think about it, I find everyone boring.
>>
>>27517443
I just thinking people are less likely to tell the truth when they have facial expression cues, and the indignation of their conversation partner to worry about OP.

I think females on the internet are way more likely, just like men, to tell the truth, because there's very little social cost to do so.
>>
>>27518084
>you must be a bitter creep

that is the exact attitude I'm talking about there buddy
the cruel labeling and writing off that people do without ever actually caring if they're right or the consequences of doing it
and just like the other people who seem to be offended by me existing, you'd probably say absolutely nothing to my face and just passive-aggressively complain, where on the internet you're willing to go full keyboard warrior
>>
>>27518242
But if you act like you're bitter, and then get called bitter, why act like a bitch about it?
>wow you called me bitter because I act bitter? fucking women labeling me.
I'm a guy and wouldn't want to hang out with you, you sound like an ass. Just because you have shit experiences doesn't mean other people should put up with your bad attitude.
>>
>>27518242
But you're a creepy judgemental weirdo. They totally nailed you.
>>
>>27518242
So what were you doing? Staring at them while breathig heavily?
>>
a woman shouldn't need the internet to find a date in the first place, so they are inherently flawed by principle

they probably go in with an inferiority complex and then their egos explode when they sift through hundreds of suitors
>>
File: 1457558305390.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457558305390.png
1 MB, 900x900
Most women irl are what they're programmed to be- caring, gentle and nice.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>27518321
Women should need it. Men shouldn't.
>>
File: 1443732936814.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443732936814.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>27517443
They put all their effort 24/7 into looking good for the outside. But they are rotten inside.

>>27518044
I know what you mean man. There was this girl i had the biggest crush on, didn't really bother her or talk to her. She started sitting close to me, staring at my eyes and shit all while she had a chad bf. I didn't want this shit so i told her she makes me uncomfortable. Then she said "lol i don't know what you are talking about" and proceeded to bitch about me to other people while i was also there, loudly like a cunt. Her friends started acting like dicks to me and other white knights joined in because she was popular at my uni. People were harassing me for no fucking real reason and they gas lighted me if i tried to do anything about it.

>>27518084
>I read one post of yours and i can tell you're a bitter creep

fuck you faggot, people like you should be shot
>>
Tfw fit and A qt blond sat opposite me on the train today and wouldn't stop touching her hair, crossing and uncrossing her legs whilst glancing at me every few minutes

Ignored her utterly for fun, didn't even glance at her or acknowledge he presence
>>
>>27518390
Oh i should be shot for pointing out the obvious? That's not a creepy thing to say
>>
File: 3678431467832.jpg (31 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
3678431467832.jpg
31 KB, 680x383
>>27518280
>>27518288
>>27518315
>>27518439
these are the 2 stories since you all seem so quick to judge

>1
>guy lives next door to me at uni, share bathroom
>his gf stays over almost every single night
>one night, at 10pm, they start having loud, bumping sex
>put in headphones and watch some anime
>want to go to bed, so go take a shower
>while in the shower, his gf freaks out, yells at him to stop, and goes into my room
>calls my RA, claims the room smells like semen and that I was jerking it to them
>she leaves before RA comes to confront me, and has been avoiding me since, RA took my side and did nothing

>2
>go see movie with brother and his fiancee
>packed theater, only see one place we can all sit together
>sit down, theater is already dark, sit directly in the middle fo my seat
>woman sitting next to me starts to shift, moving as far as possible from me
>see in the corner of my eye her looking down at me to glare and she starts huffing and puffing whenever I take a bite of popcorn
>not chewing with my mouth open and it's a packed theater so literally no one else cares
>continues for the next hour
>she flips out, makes a huge deal about getting up and moving to the other side of her bf and leaves the drink she had in the cupholder next to me
>sends her bf to get her drink and asks very loudly "did that freak put anything in it"
>say"excuse me?" loudly back at her
>absoultely nothing, neither will make eye contact with me
>movie ends, they immediately walk int he opposite direction of me

and I can say from this that it is 100% not hygiene, I shower every day, use deodorant, and a slight amount of body spray
and I don't take up a lot of space or act like an asshole, but I don't shy away normally
it's just that these women had problems with me, and even had their big strong boyfriends there to protect them if it went south, but they resorted to passive aggressive complaining about me to tear me down

and that shit just ruins my self-esteem and confidence
>>
>>27518572
Seems like they were just trolling mostly bro.

Also
>and I can say from this that it is 100% not hygiene
It could still be an odor problem.. i dont want to make you paranoid but its possible to practice perfect hygiene but still have an odor problem that you yourself can not smell.
>>
File: bossleader.jpg (68 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
bossleader.jpg
68 KB, 750x750
>>27518364
FTFY familia
>>
>>27518364
But Aryan's (Assuming you probably mean just Germans) ruined everything great about Europe. Ruined Rome, started fights with everyone, ruined any kind of white pride. Germans are cucks and probably killed more white people than any other group of people could.
>>
>>27518808
*rub rub*
>>
>>27518731
>trolling
how the hell is it trolling to accuse some guy of putting date-rape drugs in your drink or jerking off to you and your bf having sex a troll?

my best guess as to what happened is this
>1
>she realized how paper thin the walls are and that I heard everything, and she got super embarrassed because she was screaming and moaning her head off
>proceeds to try to blame me for something to try to justify it in her head as a reaction to being so embarrassed

>2
>I was either taking up more space than she wanted, smelled in a way i can't smell, or I was louder than she wanted
>instead of telling me like a normal person, she got passive aggressive and started glaring at me and blowing air out her mouth to show how mad she was
>when I didn't act like a complete jerk over her making a big scene she had to justify it somehow and that was me being so normal and nice is a front so I could put something in her drink and rape her

both cases seem to be the women shifting blame and creating drama to deal with their feelings and emotions by passing them off and shitting on someone else
which is what I hate about those types of women, and the sad fact is most women do this type of shit normally
the "creepers" that my fat sister-in-law talks about are probably just normal guys that she projects onto so that she can feel important and like she has some righteous conflict in her life
>>
>>27518885
>Anybody who doesn't agree with my views is Jewish!!!
nice meme
>>
>>27518888
>how the hell is it trolling to..
i was talking about the people you replied to. lol.
>>
>>27518908
>say 1+1=3
>someone calls me an idiot
>AHAHAH HLOL NAZI YOU INSULTED ME NOW IT DOESNT COUNT IM RIGHT

nice meme
>>
>>27518992
>AHAHAH HLOL NAZI YOU INSULTED ME NOW IT DOESNT COUNT IM RIGHT
Literally what the fuck are you talking about. And I'm right, Germans (Germany as an actual state didn't exist for most of history but you know what I mean) have caused the most destruction in Europe throughout history. That's a fact. If anybody hates white people, it's Germans. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
people are too appearance focused, too superficial.

>guys: damn bro, that chick is sooo bad, i'd tap that for days, check these aesthetics
>women: omg, Chelsea, you look so cute right now! omg, my baby looks so good right now! omg, Chelsea, your baby is so beautiful! omg, your dog is so gorgeous!

everything is appearance. appearance is more important than the truth to most people.
>>
>>27519037
>allies chimp out over the fact that some people prefer fucking their wife on their own instead of using a bull
>invade Europe
>Germans defend themselves
>suddenly germans caused all of the destruction

80% of the destruction in France was caused by the allies.
Actions speak indeed louder than words.
>>
>>27517535
Women don't need to use them though. Quality women don't have to use those services, they get free attention, money, affection, etc just by going outside and looking good. So this causes websites to have disproportionate male to female ratios. This in turn causes the problems of dating to go into overdrive.
>>
>>27517868
That requires telling the truth.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.