[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw a 10/10 Stacey smiled at because I asked for a sauce that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (49 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 657x527
Tfw a 10/10 Stacey smiled at because I asked for a sauce that apparently nobody asks for.

This was the most exciting part of my day.
>>
I want to apologize for breathing the same air as her.
>>
A Stacy from high school said "Hi Anon" as I passed her on campus today.

I'm going to fap to that now.
>>
>>27517181
>omw to class
>fucking creep walks past
>maybe if i greet him he wont shoot me in the obvious upcoming beta uprising shooting
>>
>>27517181

Hahaha I do that. One little smile and I'll fap to in as soon as I get home.
>>
Only legit 10/10's turn me into a stuttering Autist.

Like there was nothing that was bad about her, objectively a 10/10 working at some pizza place.
>>
>>27517231
this post is an example of violence perpetrated against a marginalized community.

Do you want more robots to commit suicide?
>>
File: 1458879610652.jpg (707 KB, 868x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458879610652.jpg
707 KB, 868x5000
>>27517231
>they're only nice to you so you won't shoot them up

literal self inflicted terrorism, what the fuck
>>
>go out drinking with a friend
>start to get really depressed as the night winds down
>get to this bar, start doing kareoke with friend
>white trash couple dances around me, girl starts to back her ass up against my dick
>freeze up and start laughing nervously

Closest I've ever gotten to sex desu.
>>
>>27517448

>calling the nicest people to you in a long time a "white trash" couple
>>
>>27516706
What kind of sauce was it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.