[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this. The light of the sun is stored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: campfire.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
campfire.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
What do you think about this.
The light of the sun is stored in the wood and released in the process of burning.
I think its fucking beautiful.
>>
>>27516208
That's nice bonfire you've got there.
>>
thanks veritasium
>>
>>27516208
>I think its fucking beautiful.
It is
>>
I'm happy you guys can appreciate it.
>>
assuming you're in the northern hemisphere, we're getting to that point in the year where it's fun to find a beach and light a fire to watch the sun setting - allows you think those thoughts about how our world is wild and wonderful
>>
>>27516337
>allows you think those thoughts about how our world is wild and wonderful
More like how your life is meaningless and time runs past you without noticing it.
>>
File: bonfire.jpg (59 KB, 760x390) Image search: [Google]
bonfire.jpg
59 KB, 760x390
>>27516227
That's a weak ass campfire, pic related is a bonfire.
>>
File: welcome to the fireside.gif (194 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the fireside.gif
194 KB, 500x719
used to have a bunch of these to run as displays on tinychat/skype
>>
>>27516420
It's about connection with bonfire, not about size or being with other people.
>>
>>27516208
>The light of the sun is stored in the wood and released in the process of burning.
>I think its fucking beautiful.

That sounds like something one of the Fire Nation characters from Avatar: TLA would say.
>>
>>27516459
it's meme bro science tier garbage

you can make the same logical bro science bullshit connections by saying the chicken you eat is the direct result of the suns energy

who fucking cares?
>>
>>27516492
get out negativbro.
only good vibes allowed itt.
>>
File: volcanu not.gif (1 MB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
volcanu not.gif
1 MB, 1280x533
>>27516403
> life is meaningless

gonna need you to cite your sources on that
>>
>>27516537
>gonna need you to cite your sources on that
Prove me wrong. I guess you have sources that life is meaningful.
>>
>>27516527
i am made of star dust, so therefore i am a star, and the sun is giving me the energy to write how much of a faggot you are
>>
>>27516621
>boohoo someones enjoying smth i can't
that was you btw
>>
>>27516596
>Prove me wrong.

you have misunderstood the dynamic of this dialogue, friend - you have made the assertion that life is meaningless; therefore it falls to you to back up your claims

source: the rules of debate - google them
>>
>>27516754
Actually no. You are asserting that there is a meaning. The default would be that there is none.
>>
>>27516800
i agree, there aint no meaning.
you make it up yourself.
>>
File: doggone got you now buddy.gif (1 MB, 889x500) Image search: [Google]
doggone got you now buddy.gif
1 MB, 889x500
>>27516800
i have made no such claims, which can be verified by scrolling up and looking at all the comments attached to gifs with really hilarious filenames

you on the other hand have just came in here and told everyone life is meaningless like you know that as a certainty, so it behooves you to prove it
>>
i love bonfire.
>>
I hate it how people always try and be positive.
>>
>>27516492
thats true though m8.

imo we should praise the sun and sacrifice normies like the aztecs used to.
>>
>>27516537
>citing a fucking source
>citing someone elses opinion to back up your own opinion

anyways, how could anything have meaning?
>>
>>27518293
if you don't believe anything has meaning, why are you using words to convey your intent?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.